Questions for Donald Trump

People can't make ends meet now. How do you suppose ten hours less pay every week will play out?
Before the 40 hour work week, it was a 60 to 80 hour work week, and the work week was 6 days.

Gosh, I wonder how they managed with 20 hours less pay every week...

Before the 40 hour work week, it was a 60 to 80 hour work week, and the work week was 6 days.

Gosh, I wonder how they managed with 20 hours less pay every week...

All you have to do is read what our environment is like compared to back then. Housing went up nearly 20% last year alone, and this year is predicted to be much worse. People are finding themselves homeless because they can't find any rents where they live. I've been a landlord almost 30 years, come from a family of landlords, and none of us have ever seen anything like this. The last time I posted a rental of mine, I had people e-mailing me making offers of paying $50.00 more for rent, $100.00 more, and in one case $150.00 more sight unseen, although I admit to posting pictures. It's just unbelievable.

Then we have the inflation problem which looks like it's not going away anytime soon. The worst it's been in 40 years. Surveys show more than half of Americans could not come up with $1,000 in an emergency if needed.

Some Americans could get by on 30 hours a week, but it would devastate many more.

All you have to do is read what our environment is like compared to back then. Housing went up nearly 20% last year alone, and this year is predicted to be much worse. People are finding themselves homeless because they can't find any rents where they live. I've been a landlord almost 30 years, come from a family of landlords, and none of us have ever seen anything like this. The last time I posted a rental of mine, I had people e-mailing me making offers of paying $50.00 more for rent, $100.00 more, and in one case $150.00 more sight unseen, although I admit to posting pictures. It's just unbelievable.

Then we have the inflation problem which looks like it's not going away anytime soon. The worst it's been in 40 years. Surveys show more than half of Americans could not come up with $1,000 in an emergency if needed.

Some Americans could get by on 30 hours a week, but it would devastate many more.
WHOOOOOOSH! Right over your head.

The reason we were able to go from 60 hour/6 day work weeks is because wages increased with the reduced work hours, thanks to unions.

When we go to 30 hour work weeks, wages will not stay the same as what we are earning in 40 hours.

It is just a matter of time. Productivity has skyrocketed thanks to automation. We are manufacturing more stuff than ever, with less workers. As the wealth gap increases, worker demands for higher wages will only increase. Sooner or later, something has to give.

Says so much about our former President and why he is no longer President

NO, Dipshit. The massive clusterfucks of an inept buffoon now in office who literally ran on BRAGGING about all of the benefits we would have due to his 48 years of experience then delivers this colossal baby-diarrhea dump on us instead says a LOT more important things to me than where or why some umbrella is in some photo that you dug up (or made).

Says a lot about YOU too and why you are even here. Certainly not for no one's benefit here.

WHOOOOOOSH! Right over your head.

The reason we were able to go from 60 hour/6 day work weeks is because wages increased with the reduced work hours, thanks to unions.

When we go to 30 hour work weeks, wages will not stay the same as what we are earning in 40 hours.

It is just a matter of time. Productivity has skyrocketed thanks to automation. We are manufacturing more stuff than ever, with less workers. As the wealth gap increases, worker demands for higher wages will only increase. Sooner or later, something has to give.

I'm 61 years old and I don't remember a time when 60 or 80 hours a week was the norm. True some did work that way for a short time, but they made OT and were too happy to do it.

Outside of government, the union days are long gone and they're not coming back. Unions were a bubble just like the housing bubble and tech bubble; all bubbles burst.

During the height of unions businesses packed their bags and machinery and headed out of the state or country. Maybe you'd like to see that again but I don't think it's going to happen in this day and age. Automation is an investment when human labor becomes too expensive. So if we went to a 30 hour week, they will simply be making less money. Very few would accept that.

NO, Dipshit. The massive clusterfucks of an inept buffoon now in office who literally ran on BRAGGING about all of the benefits we would have due to his 48 years of experience then delivers this colossal baby-diarrhea dump on us instead says a LOT more important things to me than where or why some umbrella is in some photo that you dug up (or made).

Says a lot about YOU too and why you are even here. Certainly not for no one's benefit here.
Biden was viewed as a return to normalcy after four years of constant self induced crisis.
Much like Obama he was handed an economic disaster that he had to fix along with the disaster of Afghanistan

Biden was viewed as a return to normalcy after four years of constant self induced crisis.
Much like Obama he was handed an economic disaster that he had to fix along with the disaster of Afghanistan

So he made a bigger disaster out of Afghanistan. Thanks to him they are the worlds most armed terrorist group. I don't remember the norm being that.

Once again (as you lying libs like to do) you're trying to give him credit for something he had nothing to do with. The economy has to do with more people vaccinated. He never made one pro-job policy since invading the White House. In fact it would be much better today if we had a normal election and Trump was still our President. Trump would have never signed that unemployment bill that paid people more to stay home than work. Thanks to that, now we have a labor shortage and supply chain problem.

Yes, they will be

Hopefully they will ignore Conservatives and hold them accountable

Accountable for what, something nobody can control? Like I said, they will be more educated and intelligent to realize this climate nonsense was for political power and nothing else. These scare tactics are nothing more than the commies trying to takeover our entire energy industry. They can't do it by force, but they can do it if the people demand they do.

The Communists desire is to have total control over the people. The two vestiges stopping them are healthcare and energy. Once they can harness total power over those two things, they will have total control over the people. So make both so expensive plus fear tactics so people demand they be put under government control.

EXACTLY!
Statements like that will come back to haunt Conservatives who will claim…

We always believed in global warming
We are not THOSE Conservatives
What happened a generation ago is ancient history

No, what happened a generation ago makes it clear that you environmentalists will never be happy, and continue pouring money into that bottomless pit.

In 1967 we moved to the suburbs in a house designed and built by my father. It was only a few years when they outlawed incinerators one of which we had. We moved on to taking lead out of gasoline, then paint. We got rid of fluorocarbons, then CAFE standards for cars. Freon became the next target, then the outlawing of DDT which ushered in a long time solved problem of bed bugs. During GW's administration they forced new lower standards for sulfur in diesel fuel. Prior to that diesel was a buck or so under the price of gasoline. Afterwards it became a buck or so more and is still more expensive than gasoline today. After that came diesel emission fluid, or DEF. My employer had to greatly increase the cost for our services because he couldn't stay in business with these new prices for climate change. When he went to buy new trucks, they were over $10,000 more because of all the computer shit they were forced to make the trucks with for pollution standards. The list goes on and on.

So after dumping these tens of trillions of dollars for climate protection, you environmental leftists are more pissed off today than you were back in 1970, and you will never be happy no matter how many trillions more we spend. And after all I listed and more, the climate (according to you people) is worse than it's ever been.

While your leaders buy mansions that take a lot of energy and mansions on the ocean that supposedly were supposed to rise, drive SUV's, limos, fly around in private planes, they laugh at your stupidity in the wealth they created thanks to fools like yourself, and you still don't get it. In fact you never called any of these people out once.

Texas is seeing fires, Tornados, power failures
Florida is seeing Hurricanes and flooding
Both due to poor engineering of man and poor planning. Both have always had all those things, Houston has flooded many times since before I was born

:desk:

i have a question for donny!!!!

how does it feel to finally have the walls closing in?

Trump_cornered.jpeg

No, what happened a generation ago makes it clear that you environmentalists will never be happy, and continue pouring money into that bottomless pit.

In 1967 we moved to the suburbs in a house designed and built by my father. It was only a few years when they outlawed incinerators one of which we had. We moved on to taking lead out of gasoline, then paint. We got rid of fluorocarbons, then CAFE standards for cars. Freon became the next target, then the outlawing of DDT which ushered in a long time solved problem of bed bugs. During GW's administration they forced new lower standards for sulfur in diesel fuel. Prior to that diesel was a buck or so under the price of gasoline. Afterwards it became a buck or so more and is still more expensive than gasoline today. After that came diesel emission fluid, or DEF. My employer had to greatly increase the cost for our services because he couldn't stay in business with these new prices for climate change. When he went to buy new trucks, they were over $10,000 more because of all the computer shit they were forced to make the trucks with for pollution standards. The list goes on and on.

So after dumping these tens of trillions of dollars for climate protection, you environmental leftists are more pissed off today than you were back in 1970, and you will never be happy no matter how many trillions more we spend. And after all I listed and more, the climate (according to you people) is worse than it's ever been.

While your leaders buy mansions that take a lot of energy and mansions on the ocean that supposedly were supposed to rise, drive SUV's, limos, fly around in private planes, they laugh at your stupidity in the wealth they created thanks to fools like yourself, and you still don't get it. In fact you never called any of these people out once.

I have but you never noticed.

You're paranoid about fascists. Grow up. They don't exist in the government except trump.

You couldn't define the word, so let Einstein help you....

Einstein Letter Warning Of
Zionist Fascism In Israel
Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin

11-1-4
1036081927.jpeg

Letters to the EditorNew York TimesDecember 4, 1948 TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES: Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
einstein.jpg
The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents. Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future. Attack on Arab Village A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party. Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute. The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots. Discrepancies Seen The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal. In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin. The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism. ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZHANNAH ARENDTABRAHAM BRICKRABBI JESSURUN CARDOZOALBERT EINSTEINHERMAN EISEN, M.D.HAYIM FINEMANM. GALLEN, M.D.H.H. HARRISZELIG S. HARRISSIDNEY HOOKFRED KARUSHBRURIA KAUFMANIRMA L. LINDHEIMNACHMAN MAISELSEYMOUR MELMANMYER D. MENDELSONM.D., HARRY M. OSLINSKYSAMUEL PITLICKFRITZ ROHRLICHLOUIS P. ROCKERRUTH SAGISITZHAK SANKOWSKYI.J. SHOENBERGSAMUEL SHUMANM. SINGERIRMA WOLFESTEFAN WOLF. New York, Dec. 2, 1948

That has already all been explained. Trump was surrounded by leftist appointments who infiltrated his administration to spy on and obstruct his administration ala Hillary and the DNC.

Trump needs to tell us how he can avoid that pitfall again but the real questions needing asked first is how did our federal government become so corrupt at the top?

Donald Trump appointed Zionist Fascist W attorney Chris Wray.

Donald Trump did that.

Donald Trump needs to explain why he was wrong and why he will appoint honest patriotic Americans instead of Zionist Fascists next time...

Good, I do hope that's what they teach them, that conservatives didn't buy into this hoax that we actually have any ability to control the climate. Kids will grow up saying "I'm going to be a conservative when I grow up."

We can end the climate crisis at any time by offing every treasonous liar spreading factless fear about it....

Forum List

Back