Questions for Donald Trump

LaDairis

Gold Member
May 9, 2019
Mr. Trump.

I like you. I think you are a patriotic American and a good person, but I think you are "out of your league" and your first term proved it.

You need to explain to us why you totally fucked up so many appointments and why your next term will be different.

Why did you appoint Chris Wray to FBI?

Chris Wray was a Zionist Fascist lawyer for W.

What did you learn from your disastrous failure appointing a traitor like Wray?

Why should we believe you won't just appoint another disaster if you win in 2024?

Until you can explain why you appointed so many disasters and why that will not be the case next term, you do not have my vote...

Why won’t you share an umbrella?

1644952858571.jpeg

Mr. Trump.

I like you. I think you are a patriotic American and a good person, but I think you are "out of your league" and your first term proved it.

You need to explain to us why you totally fucked up so many appointments and why your next term will be different.

Why should we believe you won't just appoint another disaster if you win in 2024?

Until you can explain why you appointed so many disasters and why that will not be the case next term, you do not have my vote...
Cool thread..
Give me a chance to win back your respect..

Question for Donald Trump

Do you really think you won the election or do you just realize that your followers are incredibly stupid and will believe any fantasy you tell them?

Do you really think you won the election or do you just realize that your followers are incredibly stupid and will believe any fantasy you tell them?

This is so incredibly :lame2: as Joey and his Bidenista's have flushed our Country into the sewage pipes in a lil' over one year!
Hell, we're now way beyond circling the toilet bowl!!

How….by running quite possibly the most successful presidency in half a century?
He told me he would unite America’s best citizens, build a wall to stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more darkies from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, give me a tax rebate, drive my investments off the charts, drive my income through the roof, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that....how did you get fucked by his presidency? Mean tweets aimed at filth? Are you filth?

You should ask to explain how he appointed so many fucked-up people and still was able to kick serious ass for the American people.

Mr. Trump.

>Chris Wray was a Zionist Fascist lawyer for W.

Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East.

Israel grants equal rights to women.

Israel provides for equal rights for all religions, while in Saudi Arabia, Christians cannot even step foot in Mecca.

Israel provides for equal rights for LGBT, while in other Middle Eastern countries, gays are thrown off buildings.

Israel is one of America's greatest allies, cooperating on military, terrorism, and other threats to the West.

Please name a country in the Middle East which you would prefer to live in instead of Israel.

>Chris Wray was a Zionist Fascist lawyer for W.

Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East.

Israel grants equal rights to women.

Israel provides for equal rights for all religions, while in Saudi Arabia, Christians cannot even step foot in Mecca.

Israel provides for equal rights for LGBT, while in other Middle Eastern countries, gays are thrown off buildings.

Israel is one of America's greatest allies, cooperating on military, terrorism, and other threats to the West.

Please name a country in the Middle East which you would prefer to live in instead of Israel.
Sorry bout that,

1. Go USA! Go Israel!
2. Go Trump!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Trump supporters have higher IQs than democrats.
You don't want to call anyone dumb, especially when democrats are borderline retards.

Mr. Trump.

So who are you going to vote for? You only have two realistic choices unless you wish to throw away your vote like all the other third party voters.

Now if you choose Biden, then tell me you're going to be happy with his choices. You know fairies, cross dressers and gays not doing their job because they are adopting children? Nominating Supreme Court justices based on race and ignoring everybody else. An administration that looks like an episode from the classic show the Twilight Zone?

The only real chance of Wray not getting thrown out by Trump is if you vote for anybody else ushering a Biden second term. Then again you have almost three years to think this through a little better.

Donald, do you agree you'll see a level of carte blanche this time, considering the level of which you called them out the first time while leftwitches blew their wads showing their true colors in response, plus Biden is a disaster AND this is your final term to boot?

Fuck yeah you do, if we thought the left was butt-hurt the first go around just fucking wait.

Trump supporters have higher IQs than democrats.
You don't want to call anyone dumb, especially when democrats are borderline retards.

Lets see….

Who thinks Trump really won the election?
Who believes Obama was born in Kenya?
Who believes Hillary ran a child sex ring out of a Pizza Parlor?
Who thinks Climate Change doesn’t exist and vaccines are a scam?

RETARDS

Lets see….

Who thinks Trump really won the election?
Who believes Obama was born in Kenya?
Who believes Hillary ran a child sex ring out of a Pizza Parlor?
Who thinks Climate Change doesn’t exist and vaccines are a scam?

RETARDS
Sorry bout that,

1. I don't know much bout the Pizza Parlor, but I wouldn't doubt it, if it was proven.
2. The rest of that stuff rings true.
3. There is evidence the election was stolen, more being uncovered every day.
4. There is evidence Obama was born in Kenya, funny how you want to overlook that too. *Where is an original Hawaiian birth certificate anyway, of the 1961 era paper?* like mine, its plain white paper.
5. Obviously Hawaii is a libtard shit hole, seeing they provided cover for Obama's ass.
6. Climate change is a hoax, and always was.
7. I'm of the mind the vaccine can help, and does help, but the jury is still out on its safety.
8. Only a libtard would bring these points to view.
9. Like points on your head, I can hammer them down so your scalp is more even.
10. Just here to help, have a nice day.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't know much bout the Pizza Parlor, but I wouldn't doubt it, if it was proven.
2. The rest of that stuff rings true.
3. There is evidence the election was stolen, more being uncovered every day.
4. There is evidence Obama was born in Kenya, funny how you want to overlook that too. *Where is an original Hawaiian birth certificate anyway, of the 1961 era paper?* like mine, its plain white paper.
5. Obviously Hawaii is a libtard shit hole, seeing they provided cover for Obama's ass.
6. Climate change is a hoax, and always was.
7. I'm of the mind the vaccine can help, and does help, but the jury is still out on its safety.
8. Only a libtard would bring these points to view.
9. Like points on your head, I can hammer them down so your scalp is more even.
10. Just here to help, have a nice day.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Winner, winner …….Chicken Dinner!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

They just cant help themselves

Forum List

Back