I am the greatest poster in the history of USMB!

I miss a LOT of the old posters. Seems like they have banned so many of the really interesting and entertaining members.

I say bring 'em back, dammit.

True, but one problem with us interesting and entertaining members, is that we like to push our limits.......sometimes too much and then get slapped for it

True, but one problem with us interesting and entertaining members, is that we like to push our limits.......sometimes too much and then get slapped for it

Tis true. I'm truly amazed the mods have allowed me to live here.

I don't even pay them cuz I'm a hillbilly and one of the poors...

How I know this, I'm not sure? I just know that I am and the title fits!

I may not be the best debater, or most colorful one, but I'm in the top 2. You haven't lived at USMB, until you've experienced me! I've never lost a debate. Even ones where you may think you've one, was just me 'throwing the dog a bone'. In fact, I am such a great debater, it costs you $4.99 (+tax) just to read my posts!!!!!
U R wrong
Farah Faucet is the greatest poster
farahfdhadjdhdg.JPG

I’ve been repeatedly assured by many of the more left wing members that I’m not interesting or entertaining and I’m absolutely lacking in IQ. And when I pushed a limit or two (or so), I ended-up with a forever bruise in the shape of some mod’s ban hammer. Or maybe it is more like a tattoo?

I’ve been repeatedly assured by many of the more left wing members that I’m not interesting or entertaining and I’m absolutely lacking in IQ. And when I pushed a limit or two (or so), I ended-up with a forever bruise in the shape of some mod’s ban hammer. Or maybe it is more like a tattoo?

Some say it's a badge of honor...

NOT ME MODS!!! NOT ME!!!!

that was a very popular poster in the 70s
she sold millions of them

Who listens to the left nuts anyway???? It's not like they have an IQ to judge others with.

Who listens to the left nuts anyway???? It's not like they have an IQ to judge others with.
I listen. It isn’t easy because many of the kookier far left libtards can’t write in coherent sentences. I don’t place much stock in their ad hominems. But sometimes if you watch them closely enough, even their slime trails provide clues to the things they truly seek from government. And it ain’t liberty, freedom, justice, equity or any of that stuff.

I listen. It isn’t easy because many of the kookier far left libtards can’t write in coherent sentences. I don’t place much stock in their ad hominems. But sometimes if you watch them closely enough, even their slime trails provide clues to the things they truly seek from government. And it ain’t liberty, freedom, justice, equity or any of that stuff.

True.......never let the enemy out of your sights

Forum List

Back