I am the greatest poster in the history of USMB!

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
How I know this, I'm not sure? I just know that I am and the title fits!

I may not be the best debater, or most colorful one, but I'm in the top 2. You haven't lived at USMB, until you've experienced me! I've never lost a debate. Even ones where you may think you've one, was just me 'throwing the dog a bone'. In fact, I am such a great debater, it costs you $4.99 (+tax) just to read my posts!!!!!

Let's see: Join date - Aug 14, 2005, Messages - 31,201, Reaction score - 2,627, Points - 1,115.

Who are you again? Could you please point yourself out on this thingy, Mr. Underachiever?

thingy.jpg

Last edited:
How I know this, I'm not sure? I just know that I am and the title fits!

I may not be the best debater, or most colorful one, but I'm in the top 2. You haven't lived at USMB, until you've experienced me! I've never lost a debate. Even ones where you may think you've one, was just me 'throwing the dog a bone'. In fact, I am such a great debater, it costs you $4.99 (+tax) just to read my posts!!!!!
Will you lend me $10?

I might read two.

How I know this, I'm not sure?
Are you asking us?

I may not be the best debater, or most colorful one
Also not the best dresser, the most informed, the most erudite, the most forthcoming, or the best debater. Other than that, you got us all beat.

, but I'm in the top 2.
I'll give you that. You are #2.

You haven't lived at USMB, until you've experienced me!
I've also not lived until I've had flesh-eating crotch itch.

I've never lost a debate.
I bet you even think you are winning this one in your own mind!

Even ones where you may think you've one,
Won is the loneliest number, eh, genius?

Okay, so you don't believe me?
Are you asking us?

Also not the best dresser, the most informed, the most erudite, the most forthcoming, or the best debater. Other than that, you got us all beat.

I'll give you that. You are #2.

I've also not lived until I've had flesh-eating crotch itch.

I bet you even think you are winning this one in your own mind!

Won is the loneliest number, eh, genius?
That was good!

No what? I just don't have a fucking clue who you are bro and you would think if you were the greatest poster in this history of this message board not so many people would be THIS clueless.
She is the living proof that when you smoke so much crack in one sitting the best option afterwards is self-abortion.

Forum List

Back