Questions for Donald Trump

We always believed in global warming

Your job is to push every Zionist sponsored fraud and shout down everyone here noticing it is fraud....

Then you laugh at the US Naval personnel murdered by Israel on the USS Liberty....

Zionist fascists like you are the problem, not Co2 that is not warming the atmosphere....

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: This is an American ship. Do you still want us to attack?

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Yes, follow orders.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: But sir, it’s an American ship - I can see the flag!

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Never mind; hit it.

When exactly was that? Got any sort of link?
You once again confirm to me you are very young and astonishingly ignorant of US history!

But here you go, learn something: History of the American Workweek - Timesizing®

Factory workers regularly put in 12-hour days and 68-hour workweeks. By 1840 the workweek in the major mill town of Lowell, Massachusetts averages 74 hours.

You once again confirm to me you are very young and astonishingly ignorant of US history!

But here you go, learn something: History of the American Workweek - Timesizing®

Factory workers regularly put in 12-hour days and 68-hour workweeks. By 1840 the workweek in the major mill town of Lowell, Massachusetts averages 74 hours.
So tell me what has the "then" have to do with the "now"?

So tell me what has the "then" have to do with the "now"?
It was suggested that moving to a 30-hour work week would mean decreased salaries and so I pointed out that did not happen when we moved from a 60-80 hour work week to a 40-hour work week. Then you expressed your amazing ignorance about the fact workers used to work 60 to 80 hours a week.

All caught up now?

It was suggested that moving to a 30-hour work week would mean decreased salaries and so I pointed out that did not happen when we moved from a 60-80 hour work week to a 40-hour work week. Then you expressed your amazing ignorance about the fact workers used to work 60 to 80 hours a week.

All caught up now?
It is irrelevant. Like you.

All caught up now?

Can you please explain how US industry, which is in stiff competition with the world (unlike yesteryear) can afford to pay more in labor for less production?

Forum List

Back