I'll go with what Mohammad said

you never read the slutty book, did you? he robbed caravans and promised his followers slaves and gold---eventually he pilllaged whole cities ---murdering and raping and rewarding his dogs with sex slaves. He made sure that anyone who did not lick his posterior ended up dead. After he died ----some people wrote a book about him plagiarizing from other books in order to provide him with something they claimed he said Arabia was a tribal society----it had no single ruler gee you are stupid Arabia was a primitive tribal society until very recently when the brits helped them out by giving them a "king" ------but it did not work out well----it is still a primitive tribal society the "ROYAL FAMILY" ---(which means the thousands of people related to the
king by virtue of being related to one his bastard children) control the oil wealth and a large number of the people are still living with their goats in the desert in illiterate filth

He was the most respected and trusted person in Arabia. He was a prophet of God, God's enemies tried to persecute Muslims who were greatly outnumbered, and in a battle were ambushed 20,000 Quraysh and 1,200 Muslims and Muslims won the battle. God was on their side, just face the fact Yahwah was forgotten and betrayed by Jews, then Christian leaders changed the bible with trinity, so Yahwah went to Muhammad and made the most God obedient people known as Muslims, he blessed us with oil, victories and future victories. Yahwah loved Muhammad and Yahweh will show you on the day of judgement why Muslims
were the the last religion of the three, but the first people who will go to Paradaise.

you are quite a clownish parrot------your "logic" is that your rapist pig leader must be favored by your dog "god" because your rapist pig did manage to win lots of battles and murder lots of people and enslave lots of people and rape lots of people gee----by your logic--------it must be that "allah" decided to abandon the followers of the rapist pig------they have not had much luck lately and------that other Deity gave nuclear weapons to the christians and jews and even to the HINDUS Moreover ----the rape and pillage business is going out of style

Nuclear weopons means nothing faith in God is our weopon. You see the differenc between Muslims and Jews? We rely on our faith, you rely on weopons. But just for arguments sake Pakistan has plenty of nuclear weopons

He was the most respected and trusted person in Arabia. He was a prophet of God, God's enemies tried to persecute Muslims who were greatly outnumbered, and in a battle were ambushed 20,000 Quraysh and 1,200 Muslims and Muslims won the battle. God was on their side, just face the fact Yahwah was forgotten and betrayed by Jews, then Christian leaders changed the bible with trinity, so Yahwah went to Muhammad and made the most God obedient people known as Muslims, he blessed us with oil, victories and future victories. Yahwah loved Muhammad and Yahweh will show you on the day of judgement why Muslims
were the the last religion of the three, but the first people who will go to Paradaise.

you are quite a clownish parrot------your "logic" is that your rapist pig leader must be favored by your dog "god" because your rapist pig did manage to win lots of battles and murder lots of people and enslave lots of people and rape lots of people gee----by your logic--------it must be that "allah" decided to abandon the followers of the rapist pig----
--they have not had much luck lately and------that other Deity gave nuclear weapons to the christians and jews and even to the HINDUS Moreover ----the rape and pillage business is going out of style

Nuclear weopons means nothing faith in God is our weopon. You see the differenc between Muslims and Jews? We rely on our faith, you rely on weopons. But just for arguments sake Pakistan has plenty of nuclear weopons

I know the difference between muslims and jews----and the difference between Muslims and Hindus and between Muslims and Christians Muslims slit the throats of infants and muslims MUTILATE people to entertain their depraved women Jews and Christians and Hindus do not so engage. Muslims USE any weapon available----no matter who perverse------the only people to use NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS -----a truly barbaric stuff----after world war II have been muslims I saw the difference between muslims and civilized people on 9-11-01. I have never seen WOMEN celebrate the fact that people were burning to death and falling from tall buildings until I saw the sluts on Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY------young girls LAUGHING AT THE CARNAGE

you are quite a clownish parrot------your "logic" is that your rapist pig leader must be favored by your dog "god" because your rapist pig did manage to win lots of battles and murder lots of people and enslave lots of people and rape lots of people gee----by your logic--------it must be that "allah" decided to abandon the followers of the rapist pig----
--they have not had much luck lately and------that other Deity gave nuclear weapons to the christians and jews and even to the HINDUS Moreover ----the rape and pillage business is going out of style

I know the difference between muslims and jews----and the difference between Muslims and Hindus and between Muslims and Christians Muslims slit the throats of infants and muslims MUTILATE people to entertain their depraved women Jews and Christians and Hindus do not so engage. Muslims USE any weapon available----no matter who perverse------the only people to use NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS -----a truly barbaric stuff----after world war II have been muslims I saw the difference between muslims and civilized people on 9-11-01. I have never seen WOMEN celebrate the fact that people were burning to death and falling from tall buildings until I saw the sluts on Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY------young girls LAUGHING AT THE CARNAGE

Your an idiot Muslims died in 9/11 bitch

actually very few muslims died in the islamic murder spree of 9-11 ass licking pimp
but what else is new-----muslims murder each other every day which is another DIFFERENCE how many religions go on with a blood feud for 1400 years? how many tie bombs on the asses of their daughters in order to murder "the other sect'??

actually very few muslims died in the islamic murder spree of 9-11 ass licking pimp
but what else is new-----muslims murder each other every day which is another DIFFERENCE how many religions go on with a blood feud for 1400 years? how many tie bombs on the asses of their daughters in order to murder "the other sect'??

Hahahahahhaha you sound funny as hell Hahahaha let's have a fight bitch misses anti Muslim queen :D

MJB there is reference to ISHMAELITES in the talmud and the bible Of course "arabs" are not the ISHMAELITES of old-----or their descendants-----but they what Ishmaelite means is actually something like BEDOUIN in that they are illiterate, homeless, criminal types who like to kidnap people for sale as slaves and they rob caravans and dessert travelers in general-----the term ISHMAELITE is a generic term for desert robber and killer as used in the talmud----in that sense "ARAB" is mentioned I have been told that the word "arab" does refer to an area of the earth------the conotation is that the land mass exists in some kind of shadow or darkness-----but I am not sure
Mohammad was an illiterate who picked the wrong character in the OT to relate himself to falsely. It is ironic that he picked Ishmael, in that he is the one G-d asks Abraham to kick out, calls him a wild jackass, and predicts his descendants will be at war with all nations.

Did Mohammad predict what his followers will be like 1400 years ago?

I have a theory that Muhummad heard the jews of arabia referring to him and his men as ISHMAELITES (not a compliment) and that is how he decided to link himself to Ishmael Keep in mind----the poor guy never read the bible----even if he could read----I think the bible had not yet been translated into arabic In fact even the translation into arabic was done a few centuries later in HEBRAIZED ARABIC -----so he depended on campfire story tellers --------and jews yelling "ISHMAELITE" at him ----so when he asked "WHO IS ISHMAEL"? they politely told him------"oh---a really nice guy-----son of abraham........" and that's how muhummad came to be-------a descendant of Ishmael

If Muhammad read the Bible, he did not fully understand it. There are a number of contradictions between the Qur'an and the Bible and I will give you three examples.

The first contradiction is the Qur'an's claim that Nuh (Noah) had a son who refused to enter the ark and was drowned; however, the Old Testament says otherwise. Here is what the Qur'an says:

[11.41] And he said: Embark in it, in the name of Allah be its sailing and its anchoring; most surely my Lord is Forgiving, Merciful.
[11.42] And it moved on with them amid waves like mountains; and Nuh called out to his son, and he was aloof: O my son! embark with us and be not with the unbelievers.
[11.43] He said: I will betake myself for refuge to a mountain that shall protect me from the water. Nuh said: There is no protector today from Allah's punishment but He Who has mercy; and a wave intervened between them, so he was of the drowned.

However, according to the Bible, Noah had but three sons named Shem, Ham and Japheth (Genesis 6:10); they all went aboard the ark (Genesis 7:6-14); and they all survived the flood (Genesis 9:18, 19).

The second contradiction involves the signs that Moses gave to the Pharaoh. The Qur'an claims that one of the signs was a whitened hand, but the Old Testament contradicts this account. Here is what the Qur'an says:

[7.104] And Musa said: O Firon (Pharaoh)! surely I am an apostle from the Lord of the worlds:
[7.105] (I am) worthy of not saying anything about Allah except the truth: I have come to you indeed with clear proof from your Lord, therefore send with me the children of Israel
[7.106] He said: If you have come with a sign, then bring it, if you are of the truthful ones.
[7.107] So he threw his rod, then lo! it was a clear serpent.
[7.108] And he drew forth his hand, and lo! it was white to the beholders.
[7.109] The chiefs of Firon's people said: most surely this is an enchanter possessed of knowledge:

However, according to the Bible, the whitened or withered hand was not one of the signs that Moses gave the Pharaoh. In Exodus 4:1-9 Moses was told to give certain signs to the children of Israel (not to the Pharaoh) to convince them that he was an agent of God. One of these signs was the withered hand. The signs given to the Pharaoh himself included: (1) Arron's rod turning into a serpent; (2) waters turning into blood; (3) plague of frogs; (4) plague of lice; (5) a plague of flies; (6) a murrain upon the Egyptian's farm animals; (7) boils upon man; (8) rain and hail mingled with fire; (9) plague of locusts; (10) Darkness of the entire land of Egypt; (11) death of the first-born of all Egyptians. The various signs given to the Pharaoh are detailed in Exodus 8:5 to 11:7. There is no mention whatsoever of a whitened hand.

There is yet a third contradiction, this one between the Qur'an and the New Testament regarding how long Zecharias was silenced for his disbelief concerning his aged wife Elizabeth's promised conception. According to the Qur'an, Zakariya (Zacherias) could not speak for only three days, but according to the Bible, he was silenced during the entire pregnancy. Here is what the Qur'an says:

[3.40] He said: My Lord! when shall there be a son (born) to me, and old age has already come upon me, and my wife is barren? He said: even thus does Allah what He pleases.
[3.41] He said: My Lord! appoint a sign for me. Said He: Your sign is that you should not speak to men for three days except by signs; and remember your Lord much and glorify Him in the evening and the morning.

But the New Testament says something very different. According to Luke, Zacharias was speechless during Elizabeth's entire pregnancy:

“Now Elisabeth's full time came that she should be delivered; and she brought forth a son. And her neighbours and her cousins heard how the Lord had shewed great mercy upon her; and they rejoiced with her. And it came to pass, that on the eighth day they came to circumcise the child; and they called him Zacharias, after the name of his father. And his mother answered and said, Not so; but he shall be called John. And they said unto her, There is none of thy kindred that is called by this name. And they made signs to his father, how he would have him called. And he asked for a writing table, and wrote, saying, His name is John. And they marvelled all. And his mouth was opened immediately, and his tongue loosed, and he spake, and praised God” (Luke 1:57-64).

Now, I would expect the Qur'an to disagree with the Bible regarding the divinity of Christ and this contradiction is obviously deliberate. However, the above three contradictions are insignificant in establishing one faith over another, and Muhammad had no reason to intentionally contradict the Biblical account. For this reason, I believe that Muhammad was not fully aware of the original accounts in the Old and New Testaments and simply reported what he erroneously believed the Bible said.

Of course, that is only my very humble opinion.

More bullshit he never killed anyone, he was preaching and gained followers enlight us on how a minority ruled Arabia idiot

you never read the slutty book, did you? he robbed caravans and promised his followers slaves and gold---eventually he pilllaged whole cities ---murdering and raping and rewarding his dogs with sex slaves. He made sure that anyone who did not lick his posterior ended up dead. After he died ----some people wrote a book about him plagiarizing from other books in order to provide him with something they claimed he said Arabia was a tribal society----it had no single ruler gee you are stupid Arabia was a primitive tribal society until very recently when the brits helped them out by giving them a "king" ------but it did not work out well----it is still a primitive tribal society the "ROYAL FAMILY" ---(which means the thousands of people related to the king by virtue of being related to one his bastard children) control the oil wealth and a large number of the people are still living with their goats in the desert in illiterate filth

He was the most respected and trusted person in Arabia. He was a prophet of God, God's enemies tried to persecute Muslims who were greatly outnumbered, and in a battle were ambushed 20,000 Quraysh and 1,200 Muslims and Muslims won the battle. God was on their side, just face the fact Yahwah was forgotten and betrayed by Jews, then Christian leaders changed the bible with trinity, so Yahwah went to Muhammad and made the most God obedient people known as Muslims, he blessed us with oil, victories and future victories. Yahwah loved Muhammad and Yahweh will show you on the day of judgement why Muslims were the the last religion of the three, but the first people who will go to Paradaise.

I bet you're not even a real muslim, here I'll test you: do you use toilet paper or use your bare hand like Mohammed did?

you never read the slutty book, did you? he robbed caravans and promised his followers slaves and gold---eventually he pilllaged whole cities ---murdering and raping and rewarding his dogs with sex slaves. He made sure that anyone who did not lick his posterior ended up dead. After he died ----some people wrote a book about him plagiarizing from other books in order to provide him with something they claimed he said Arabia was a tribal society----it had no single ruler gee you are stupid Arabia was a primitive tribal society until very recently when the brits helped them out by giving them a "king" ------but it did not work out well----it is still a primitive tribal society the "ROYAL FAMILY" ---(which means the thousands of people related to the king by virtue of being related to one his bastard children) control the oil wealth and a large number of the people are still living with their goats in the desert in illiterate filth

He was the most respected and trusted person in Arabia. He was a prophet of God, God's enemies tried to persecute Muslims who were greatly outnumbered, and in a battle were ambushed 20,000 Quraysh and 1,200 Muslims and Muslims won the battle. God was on their side, just face the fact Yahwah was forgotten and betrayed by Jews, then Christian leaders changed the bible with trinity, so Yahwah went to Muhammad and made the most God obedient people known as Muslims, he blessed us with oil, victories and future victories. Yahwah loved Muhammad and Yahweh will show you on the day of judgement why Muslims were the the last religion of the three, but the first people who will go to Paradaise.

I bet you're not even a real muslim, here I'll test you: do you use toilet paper or use your bare hand like Mohammed did?

You keep your ass dirty?

You keep your ass dirty?

I'm allowed to use bumwad. :D

Mohammad was an illiterate who picked the wrong character in the OT to relate himself to falsely. It is ironic that he picked Ishmael, in that he is the one G-d asks Abraham to kick out, calls him a wild jackass, and predicts his descendants will be at war with all nations.

Did Mohammad predict what his followers will be like 1400 years ago?

I have a theory that Muhummad heard the jews of arabia referring to him and his men as ISHMAELITES (not a compliment) and that is how he decided to link himself to Ishmael Keep in mind----the poor guy never read the bible----even if he could read----I think the bible had not yet been translated into arabic In fact even the translation into arabic was done a few centuries later in HEBRAIZED ARABIC -----so he depended on campfire story tellers --------and jews yelling "ISHMAELITE" at him ----so when he
asked "WHO IS ISHMAEL"? they politely told him------"oh---a really nice guy-----son of abraham........" and that's how muhummad came to be-------a descendant of Ishmael

If Muhammad read the Bible, he did not fully understand it. There are a number of contradictions between the Qur'an and the Bible and I will give you three examples.

The first contradiction is the Qur'an's claim that Nuh (Noah) had a son who refused to enter the ark and was drowned; however, the Old Testament says otherwise. Here is what the Qur'an says:
[11.41] And he said: Embark in it, in the name of Allah be its sailing and its anchoring; most surely my Lord is Forgiving, Merciful.
[11.42] And it moved on with them amid waves like mountains; and Nuh called out to his son, and he was aloof: O my son! embark with us and be not with the unbelievers.
[11.43] He said: I will betake myself for refuge to a mountain that shall protect me from the water. Nuh said: There is no protector today from Allah's punishment but He Who has mercy; and a wave intervened between them, so he was of the drowned.

However, according to the Bible, Noah had but three sons named Shem, Ham and Japheth (Genesis 6:10); they all went aboard the ark (Genesis 7:6-14); and they all survived the flood (Genesis 9:18, 19).
The second contradiction involves the signs that Moses gave to the Pharaoh. The Qur'an claims that one of the signs was a whitened hand, but the Old Testament contradicts this account. Here is what the Qur'an says:

[7.104] And Musa said: O Firon (Pharaoh)! surely I am an apostle from the Lord of the worlds:
[7.105] (I am) worthy of not saying anything about Allah except the truth: I have come to you indeed with clear proof from your Lord, therefore send with me the children of Israel
[7.106] He said: If you have come with a sign, then bring it, if you are of the truthful ones.
[7.107] So he threw his rod, then lo! it was a clear serpent.
[7.108] And he drew forth his hand, and lo! it was white to the beholders.
[7.109] The chiefs of Firon's people said: most surely this is an enchanter possessed of knowledge
However, according to the Bible, the whitened or withered hand was not one of the signs that Moses gave the Pharaoh. In Exodus 4:1-9 Moses was told to give certain signs to the children of Israel (not to the Pharaoh) to convince them that he was an agent of God. One of these signs was the withered hand. The signs given to the Pharaoh himself included: (1) Arron's rod turning into a serpent; (2) waters turning into blood; (3) plague of frogs; (4) plague of lice; (5) a plague of flies; (6) a murrain upon the Egyptian's farm animals; (7) boils upon man; (8) rain and hail mingled with fire; (9) plague of locusts; (10) Darkness of the entire land of Egypt; (11) death of the first-born of all Egyptians. The various signs given to the Pharaoh are detailed in Exodus 8:5 to 11:7. There is no mention whatsoever of a whitened hand
There is yet a third contradiction, this one between the Qur'an and the New Testament regarding how long Zecharias was silenced for his disbelief concerning his aged wife Elizabeth's promised conception. According to the Qur'an, Zakariya (Zacherias) could not speak for only three days, but according to the Bible, he was silenced during the entire pregnancy. Here is what the Qur'an says:

[3.40] He said: My Lord! when shall there be a son (born) to me, and old age has already come upon me, and my wife is barren? He said: even thus does Allah what He pleases.
[3.41] He said: My Lord! appoint a sign for me. Said He: Your sign is that you should not speak to men for three days except by signs; and remember your Lord much and glorify Him in the evening and the morning.
But the New Testament says something very different. According to Luke, Zacharias was speechless during Elizabeth's entire pregnancy:

“Now Elisabeth's full time came that she should be delivered; and she brought forth a son. And her neighbours and her cousins heard how the Lord had shewed great mercy upon her; and they rejoiced with her. And it came to pass, that on the eighth day they came to circumcise the child; and they called him Zacharias, after the name of his father. And his mother answered and said, Not so; but he shall be called John. And they said unto her, There is none of thy kindred that is called by this name. And they made signs to his father, how he would have him called. And he asked for a writing table, and wrote, saying, His name is John. And they marvelled all. And his mouth was opened immediately, and his tongue loosed, and he spake, and praised God” (Luke 1:57-64).

Now, I would expect the Qur'an to disagree with the Bible regarding the divinity of Christ and this contradiction is obviously deliberate. However, the above three contradictions are insignificant in establishing one faith over another, and Muhammad had no reason to intentionally contradict the Biblical account. For this reason, I believe that Muhammad was not fully aware of the original accounts in the Old and New Testaments and simply reported what he erroneously believed the Bible said.

Of course, that is only my very humble opinion.

Don't blame muhummad---there is very little reason to believe he had anything much to do with actually authoring the koran------afterall----he lived a mere 1400 years ago and his town Mecca----was virtually unscathed thru that time and there were stable buildings there and yet there is not one scrap of evidence that a koran ever showed up until at least 100 years after he died I believe that the people who wrote the koran could read the bible -----they were simply not all that interested in making the details they lifted from it PRECISE. Arabic became a written language in about 300 AD What interests me is PRE KORAN writings -------what got lifted from them? The arabs had some kind of legal code -------It would really be nice if information could be dug out of the ground concerning what those legal codes were. Probably the best place to learn about pre islamic arab history is MEDINA -----jews lived there for 1000 years before muhummad was born----that means thousands of manuscripts are buried there ---hopefully not all of them have been destroyed

Wow you're boring
It looks like BecauseIknow is finally at a loss for words that he has had to resorts to stating in his last two posts "Wow you're boring." It certainly takes an awful lot of intelligence to come up with that short sentence.

j2

Wow you're boring
It looks like BecauseIknow is finally at a loss for words that he has had to resorts to stating in his last two posts "Wow you're boring." It certainly takes an awful lot of intelligence to come up with that short sentence.

j2
Standardized quips are very useful-----they can be used easily when one wishes to say nothing but feels shy about being expressionless-----you need something to fill the empty gaps A very good standard quip to use when slitting a throat is "allahuakbar"

No Muslim would use their bare hand, they use clean water to wash their behind (with the left hand), and then wash both hands

No Muslim would use their bare hand, they use clean water to wash their behind (with the left hand), and then wash both hands
That's why I don't eat in Middle Eastern restaurants; they don't change the water.

That's what I like about Islam and it's great prophet Mohammad. He was a professor of everything from the waist down. He even told his followers how to clean their butts after they poop. Down to the last details, use odd number of stones, and stick the middle finger of your left hand up uranus like three times. Wow. This guy was centuries ahead of his time when it came to these things!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwvj87yB5b8]Islamic Toilet Etiquette - YouTube[/ame]

a bare hand with water, same thing.

BecauseIKnow
Banned!

Ha ha ha! I can only imagine what he did to get banned.

BecauseIKnow
Banned!

Ha ha ha! I can only imagine what he did to get banned.

Mention of a Banned member is against the rules, as they cannot defend themselves (which is when zionists like to attack)

Forum List

Back