Ilhan Omar arrested and jailed!

Yeah..for being a groupie for some Muslim Imam.

"

Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

“Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote."

A criminal as a Rep, lovely.

Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail - Alpha News
oh look, click bait.

I'm not, I'm just saying "Derp!" If I was calling you derp, you would know it. You're not derp. Maybe a little naive and sheltered, not derp.

Wanna see derp? @rdean, RealDave

She is either insane or sheltered or both. She lashed out on me because she was losing the debate. Very funny. I had to take an IQ test prior to my job at GE. Scored a 148. It was online and the score flashed as soon as I was done. I remember vividly only because I beat my future boss' score of 146 and he was annoyed (in a good way).
Lashed out. lol
As Marion says, if I had lashed out, you would have known it.

I do Know it and you did. Because you lost the debate logically. You lose every debate to me. At least you’re consistent.
Okay off track for too long.
Let's get back to the "debate," shall we?

I don't recall having any of my ideas shot down. What do you think I lost? That Omar is a terrorist because she argued for rehabilitation for a constituent? That Omar is a terrorist because she giggled at how "scared" some people are of AlQaeda? That she made a remark about Israeli lobbying efforts in Congress? Where did you wipe me out and I failed to notice?

#1) Never said she was a terrorist. What I said was her comments were not excatly endearing her to Americans outside her mostly Somali district.

#2) Giggling at a terror group and comparing them to the US armed forces is borderline insanity (you two have that in common).

#3) Israel is not stones, buildings and sand. It is people. Jewish people. The only mostly Jewish country. Stating that "Jews hypnotized the world" is an interesting statement. Imagine someone stating "blacks have hypnotized the world". How would that play?

These were my arguments and you went down the ad Hominem route. That is how I wiped you out.
"Jews hypnotized the world" no doubt has a context. I don't take that as a negative OR positive comment. Just one that makes me wonder what she meant. What do you think she meant by that?

She did not "compare" them to the US armed forces.

And who is using ad homs now?

I'm not, I'm just saying "Derp!" If I was calling you derp, you would know it. You're not derp. Maybe a little naive and sheltered, not derp.

Wanna see derp? @rdean, RealDave

She is either insane or sheltered or both. She lashed out on me because she was losing the debate. Very funny. I had to take an IQ test prior to my job at GE. Scored a 148. It was online and the score flashed as soon as I was done. I remember vividly only because I beat my future boss' score of 146 and he was annoyed (in a good way).
Lashed out. lol

I do Know it and you did. Because you lost the debate logically. You lose every debate to me. At least you’re consistent.

I don't recall having any of my ideas shot down. What do you think I lost? That Omar is a terrorist because she argued for rehabilitation for a constituent? That Omar is a terrorist because she giggled at how "scared" some people are of AlQaeda? That she made a remark about Israeli lobbying efforts in Congress? Where did you wipe me out and I failed to notice?

your partisan ignorance is legend.
Why thank you. No one ever called me a legend before. You guys talk about me, huh?
flattered-young-girl-260nw-206008333.jpg

its not enough to say "Trump sucks". you have to lay out a plan for america, like Pocahontas and Yang are doing

Lashed out. lol

#1) Never said she was a terrorist. What I said was her comments were not excatly endearing her to Americans outside her mostly Somali district.

#2) Giggling at a terror group and comparing them to the US armed forces is borderline insanity (you two have that in common).

#3) Israel is not stones, buildings and sand. It is people. Jewish people. The only mostly Jewish country. Stating that "Jews hypnotized the world" is an interesting statement. Imagine someone stating "blacks have hypnotized the world". How would that play?

These were my arguments and you went down the ad Hominem route. That is how I wiped you out.
"Jews hypnotized the world" no doubt has a context. I don't take that as a negative OR positive comment. Just one that makes me wonder what she meant. What do you think she meant by that?

I never used ad Hominems. She meant that we, Jews control all you non Jews. The fact that you cannot decipher that says a lot. You ignored the remainder of my post as I expected.

Lashed out. lol

Why thank you. No one ever called me a legend before. You guys talk about me, huh?

Not what he said but you see what you want to see. His comment was not a term of endearment

Yeah..for being a groupie for some Muslim Imam.

"

Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

“Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote."

A criminal as a Rep, lovely.

Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail - Alpha News
oh look, click bait.

Oh look, an obtuse leftist shill faggot.

Lashed out. lol

re omar's "jews hypnotized the world" ----I have worked and socialized with
muslims with background in muslim lands for about 60 years (which is since
childhood before "muslim" was a word in the American lexicon) What I knew
about islam ----was that which was taught in school ---- "monotheistic, no pork
and Friday is sunday /Saturday" I learned about muslims from muslims----including what they know from school and parents. THEREFORE I understand that Omar was educated as a child in the manner muslims are educated world-wide. A good way of describing what I know of muslim "education" is about
the same stuff I know about Christian education from growing up in a Christian
town ----and sunday school and church now and then. -----school yard Christian
stuff and school yard muslim stuff. Omar is a school yard muslim girl.
(another apt description is ---sandbox snot) She has not gotten past it

Lashed out. lol

Not what he said but you see what you want to see. His comment was not a term of endearment
Gee, thanks for enlightening me. I took him absolutely seriously.

Listen, Azog, there isn't any sense in hashing over all of this again. You DID use an ad hominem--borderline insanity (you two have that in common).--and I could spend a couple of days pouting about it, but I guess I won't bother because I've been called so much worse it would peel the paint off your buttons.

But you are right that you and I and everyone else concerned here are going to see and hear what we want to see and hear. And every single one of us thinks we are the one hearing and seeing it right. I have said many times in this thread that I don't think her statements amount to terrorism or anti-Semitism and I've provided her own words to back that up. You hear something different. I can't change that. We're at an impasse. Maybe we should leave it at that.

And you can keep pouting over me thinking your "only good terrorist is a dead terrorist" ideal is pretty rabid for as long as you like. You're not the Jewish sock for dogmaphobe, are you?

Listen, Azog, there isn't any sense in hashing over all of this again. You DID use an ad hominem--borderline insanity (you two have that in common).--and I could spend a couple of days pouting about it, but I guess I won't bother because I've been called so much worse it would peel the paint off your buttons.

But you are right that you and I and everyone else concerned here are going to see and hear what we want to see and hear. And every single one of us thinks we are the one hearing and seeing it right. I have said many times in this thread that I don't think her statements amount to terrorism or anti-Semitism and I've provided her own words to back that up. You hear something different. I can't change that. We're at an impasse. Maybe we should leave it at that.

And you can keep pouting over me thinking your "only good terrorist is a dead terrorist" ideal is pretty rabid for as long as you like. You're not the Jewish sock for dogmaphobe, are you?

old lady-----in all sciences there is no substitution for the TRAINED EYE. My
hubby is trained in "fine art"------he can look at a piece of art work and KNOW
stuff that I miss completely even though I TRY to learn. Last nite
we hosted an expert engineer----he does civil engineer stuff---electrical and
computer----amongst other engineering talents. He sees stuff I miss completely
when looking at a house. As to anti-semitic-----it takes a trained eye. Omar's "observations" are PATHOGNOMONIC of a specific diagnosis------which is ----
standard Islamic anti-Semitism. She did not invent the stuff she says------it is a
matter of social inculcation since Somalia -----and Somali parents friends and
relatives and mosques

PATHOGNOMONIC def---distinctly indicative of a specific disease.

when my kid was three years old-----he said "mommy----I have mosquito bites"
It was February in a place where THERE AIN'T NO MOSQUITOS in February.
I took a look-----there were three "bites" on his abdomen------the finding is virtually
PATHONOMONIC for-------guess what? you ever have kids? if so you should know-----CHICKEN POX ------ps----my diagnosis turned out to be correct----trained eye

when looking at a house. As to anti-semitic-----it takes a trained eye. Omar's "observations" are PATHOGNOMONIC of a specific diagnosis------which is ----
standard Islamic anti-Semitism. She did not invent the stuff she says------it is a
relatives and mosques

I took a look-----there were three "bites" on his abdomen------the finding is virtually
PATHONOMONIC for-------guess what? you ever have kids? if so you should know-----CHICKEN POX ------ps----my diagnosis turned out to be correct----trained eye
The "expert" weighs in again. You are nothing if not completely sure of your superiority.

Lashed out. lol

duh, no. we laugh at your insane stupidity. You and a few others like rightwinger, jake snarkey, and deanard are constant sources of amusement, and you are too dumb to even realize it.

relatives and mosques

The "expert" weighs in again. You are nothing if not completely sure of your superiority.

I just give opinions like you do.

Insane is not an ad hominem and I truly believe you are nuts. Calling you a fat cow would be an ad hominem. I do not believe you are one. But insane? Absolutely.

Last edited:

relatives and mosques

being an expert in specific areas constitutes "SUPERIORITY" -----nope----
I have encountered drug addicts who are EXPERTS in FINDING A VEIN ---
suitable for injection of heroin------not all veins are useful------some are----
they are EXPERTS far more than am I-------that makes them "SUPERIOR" to
what?

Forum List

Back