Ilhan Omar arrested and jailed!

I remember when I was a kid and each time I took an IQ test, I did much better.
It was not because I was smarter, but more familiar with the type of questions they always standardized testing.
And in fact, the teachers at the elementary school I went to had their salary based on performance, so they taught us how to almost double our score, clearly without being any smarter.

Intelligence Testing: Accurate or Extremely Biased?
{...
While intelligence tests claim to be culture-fair, none of the tests created so far are one hundred percent unbiased. As Serpell (1979) found, when asked to reproduce figures from using wire, pencil and paper, and clay, Zambian children performed better in the wire task, while English children performed better in the pencil and paper task. Each group did better in the medium to which they were more accustomed. Pencil and paper IQ tests may be intrinsically biased towards Western culture.

Furthermore, while African-Americans have historically scored lower than white Americans on intelligence testing, this gap as been lessening in recent years (Dickens and Flynn 2006). This could be the result of one of two things; the first possibility is that average intelligence is increasing in the black community at a higher rate than in the white community (measured intelligence has been steadily increasing across all groups due to the Flynn effect). However, it seems more likely that post-segregation, white and black cultures have been merging, and schools have been integrated, meaning that white and black children have a better chance of receiving the same education. If this is the case, IQ tests are either measuring knowledge more than the test creators think they do, or the tests are extremely culturally biased, but this bias is lessening due to assimilation of white and black culture in America.

Not only are intelligence tests culturally biased, but they also seem to be biased in favor of neurotypical individuals. For example, while typically developing individuals generally perform similarly on RPM and the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS), individuals with Autism typically score higher on RPM than on WAIS (Bolte et al. 2009, Mottron 2004). This is because while RPM is a visual task, WAIS is almost entirely verbal. Individuals with autism seem to use visual strategies to solve tasks and therefore have difficulty on tasks that can only be solved verbally (Kunda and Goel 2010). While this phenomenon is typically seen as a cognitive deficit, it is important to note that autistic individuals outperform neurotypical individuals on some visual tasks.

Therefore, by only measuring one specific part of intelligence, some IQ tests portray autistic individuals as having a cognitive deficit. What if some disorders, such as autism, are not actually disorders, but simply a way of thinking that differs from what is considered “normal”?
...}

I get all that but 68 is ridiculously low. Average IQ in the US is 98 with most people having a score between 85-115. Using Congo for example the average IQ is 76 or 8 pts higher. There is something to it. Asian counties kill it even when compared to the US and Eastern Europe.

How do you know if the test was even translated into the most common language?
With all the possible dialects, they may try to use a common one that is still not the native language to those being tested. How well do you think you would do if the test was in a foreign language?

Asian over excel because that is what they are trained for from an early age on. It is not a racial or hereditary thing.

I do not know but I do know that some genetics are just better for certain activities. NBA is 75% black but only 13% of the US population. Spelling Bees generally won by people from India. Some cultures just excel at certain activities.

It probably is true that different cultures prepare more for certain things.
But that would not have to be DNA though.

IDK what it is but the math is unmistakable.

But all it likely shows is what the parents pushed their children towards, or if the children were instead neglected.
The only time you could be sure it was DNA is if it was something like basketball, where height mattered.

I get all that but 68 is ridiculously low. Average IQ in the US is 98 with most people having a score between 85-115. Using Congo for example the average IQ is 76 or 8 pts higher. There is something to it. Asian counties kill it even when compared to the US and Eastern Europe.

With all the possible dialects, they may try to use a common one that is still not the native language to those being tested. How well do you think you would do if the test was in a foreign language?

Asian over excel because that is what they are trained for from an early age on. It is not a racial or hereditary thing.

I do not know but I do know that some genetics are just better for certain activities. NBA is 75% black but only 13% of the US population. Spelling Bees generally won by people from India. Some cultures just excel at certain activities.

But all it likely shows is what the parents pushed their children towards, or if the children were instead neglected.
The only time you could be sure it was DNA is if it was something like basketball, where height mattered.

Height, size of hands, hand / eye coordination, speed and quickness.

Some of that is likely possible to acquire, but even if it all was not, that is not a basis for degrading the value of people.
When one starts talking about IQ however, I think the goal is to degrade.
And I think that is wrong because the variations between individuals within a group likely is greater than that between groups in general.

Omar and Tlaib, the racist terrorist-supporting anti-Trump 'Pied Pipers, are common criminals who have been exposed as con artists who conned the Democratic Party into following / defending them...

Fake News to give Conservatives a Hard on

Women of color who speak their mind makes them crazy
You people on the left do more to create racial division than anyone else on the planet. It’s always a group or a color with you people. You want human equality but are the first ones to group people into categories.

Meanwhile back in reality, your blob only seems to care about brown people when he’s putting them in his death camps.

Newsflash, cupcake: There's a lot of legal brown people here that don't need illegal ones coming here and taking what's theirs and ours, k?

Some of that is likely possible to acquire, but even if it all was not, that is not a basis for degrading the value of people.
When one starts talking about IQ however, I think the goal is to degrade.
And I think that is wrong because the variations between individuals within a group likely is greater than that between groups in general.

White men can’t job may be perceived as degrading. Sometimes you just list facts and allow the masses to interpret them.

Pro Pali = pro Hamas and Fatah. Everything wrong with that.

Haha,
Terorism is basically an unorganized Military effort,
as opposed to an organized Military effort, which is apparently Kosher.

Why is Terrorism so wrong to some, but War is so right to some?
It's completely an ignorant, and amoral view.

Oppressed people tend to be more, or less like Terrorists, because obviously they can't have an official military action.

This is true all over, like Basque ETA vs their Spanish oppressor
, or Irish Catholic IRA vs their British oppressors
, or Chechen Muslims against their Russian oppressor.
or
in your case Koshers like the Irgun / Menachem Begin were against well the British in King David Hotel bombing, and against Palestinians in Deir Yassin Massacre.

PS
Your Globalist Synagogue of Satan,
of course want Terrorism to be frowned upon,
because
they hate the idea of people fighting back against the Globalists, they hate the idea of Palestinians fighting back against their Kosher oppressors.

You are some evil & twisted manipulative satanic people, to say the very least.
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
That cannot be said out loud, however, or you will be branded as a terrorist supporter. The only thing acceptable to say about terrorists is that the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.
Now, I hate terrorism and I think those jihadi's are the bottom of the pond as far as scum goes, but they have a different viewpoint and when you are talking about some of the ancient (and not so ancient) conflicts between peoples in the Middle East, it is pretty sensible to recall that there are two sides to every story and taking one side or the other does not necessarily make you a terrorist!

Omar vilifies Israel but Israel doesn’t kill people over cartoons. Why doesn’t she ever speak about that? Some people did something at Charlie Hedbo?
Israel is no angel. It has its share of bad behavior.

Israel is not bricks, sand and rain it is people. It is the only Jewish state and I disagree that the behavior is “bad”. That is subjective. So when you say “Israel” to me you’re saying Jews are no angels and share in bad behavior.
Israel doesn’t represent all Jews and not all Jews support Israel’s policies.

Haha,
Terorism is basically an unorganized Military effort,
as opposed to an organized Military effort, which is apparently Kosher.

Why is Terrorism so wrong to some, but War is so right to some?
It's completely an ignorant, and amoral view.

Oppressed people tend to be more, or less like Terrorists, because obviously they can't have an official military action.

This is true all over, like Basque ETA vs their Spanish oppressor
, or Irish Catholic IRA vs their British oppressors
, or Chechen Muslims against their Russian oppressor.
or
in your case Koshers like the Irgun / Menachem Begin were against well the British in King David Hotel bombing, and against Palestinians in Deir Yassin Massacre.

PS
Your Globalist Synagogue of Satan,
of course want Terrorism to be frowned upon,
because
they hate the idea of people fighting back against the Globalists, they hate the idea of Palestinians fighting back against their Kosher oppressors.

You are some evil & twisted manipulative satanic people, to say the very least.
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
That cannot be said out loud, however, or you will be branded as a terrorist supporter. The only thing acceptable to say about terrorists is that the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.
Now, I hate terrorism and I think those jihadi's are the bottom of the pond as far as scum goes, but they have a different viewpoint and when you are talking about some of the ancient (and not so ancient) conflicts between peoples in the Middle East, it is pretty sensible to recall that there are two sides to every story and taking one side or the other does not necessarily make you a terrorist!

Omar vilifies Israel but Israel doesn’t kill people over cartoons. Why doesn’t she ever speak about that? Some people did something at Charlie Hedbo?
Israel is no angel. It has its share of bad behavior.

Israel is not bricks, sand and rain it is people. It is the only Jewish state and I disagree that the behavior is “bad”. That is subjective. So when you say “Israel” to me you’re saying Jews are no angels and share in bad behavior.
Israel doesn’t represent all Jews and not all Jews support Israel’s policies.

Not all Americans support American policies but most do. Same for Israel. You keep hiding your hatred but to me and to other posters here it is quite obvious. IDK why you dance around it? Oddly cowardly.

Did she use her MUG SHOT on any of her campaign posters in an attempt to save money?

UPDATE: Yes I screwed up on her motivation for being in that lobby. There was a mob there to protest Somalia's ex-president, not be Imam groupies.

They may have intended to mob and kill him.
A lot of the IQ testing is logic. I ve taken the tests to me it was more logic less education. 10% is significant.
Where are all these IQ tests coming from? Our IQ scores, from ONE IQ test taken when we were in early elementary school, were kept completely confidential. Parents weren't told; teachers weren't told; students definitely weren't told. It was to put kids in groups according to their abilities ONLY. You all are talking as if they were SAT's or something. These tests are only accurate when administered and scored/interpreted by a trained professional. Not some test you can take free on line.

Probably that one test by a trained professional that the schools give all of them. Derp!
I don't know why you're calling me a derp.

I'm not, I'm just saying "Derp!" If I was calling you derp, you would know it. You're not derp. Maybe a little naive and sheltered, not derp.

Wanna see derp? @rdean, RealDave

She is either insane or sheltered or both. She lashed out on me because she was losing the debate. Very funny. I had to take an IQ test prior to my job at GE. Scored a 148. It was online and the score flashed as soon as I was done. I remember vividly only because I beat my future boss' score of 146 and he was annoyed (in a good way).
Lashed out. lol
As Marion says, if I had lashed out, you would have known it.

Where are all these IQ tests coming from? Our IQ scores, from ONE IQ test taken when we were in early elementary school, were kept completely confidential. Parents weren't told; teachers weren't told; students definitely weren't told. It was to put kids in groups according to their abilities ONLY. You all are talking as if they were SAT's or something. These tests are only accurate when administered and scored/interpreted by a trained professional. Not some test you can take free on line.

Probably that one test by a trained professional that the schools give all of them. Derp!

I'm not, I'm just saying "Derp!" If I was calling you derp, you would know it. You're not derp. Maybe a little naive and sheltered, not derp.

She is either insane or sheltered or both. She lashed out on me because she was losing the debate. Very funny. I had to take an IQ test prior to my job at GE. Scored a 148. It was online and the score flashed as soon as I was done. I remember vividly only because I beat my future boss' score of 146 and he was annoyed (in a good way).
Lashed out. lol

I do Know it and you did. Because you lost the debate logically. You lose every debate to me. At least you’re consistent.

Lashed out. lol

I do Know it and you did. Because you lost the debate logically. You lose every debate to me. At least you’re consistent.
Okay off track for too long.
Let's get back to the "debate," shall we?

I don't recall having any of my ideas shot down. What do you think I lost? That Omar is a terrorist because she argued for rehabilitation for a constituent? That Omar is a terrorist because she giggled at how "scared" some people are of AlQaeda? That she made a remark about Israeli lobbying efforts in Congress? Where did you wipe me out and I failed to notice?

Omar and Tlaib, the racist terrorist-supporting anti-Trump 'Pied Pipers, are common criminals who have been exposed as con artists who conned the Democratic Party into following / defending them...

its actually worse than that, they are the first trojan horses of the muslim jihad to destroy america from within. they are terrorists masquerading as congresswomen.

Lashed out. lol

I don't recall having any of my ideas shot down. What do you think I lost? That Omar is a terrorist because she argued for rehabilitation for a constituent? That Omar is a terrorist because she giggled at how "scared" some people are of AlQaeda? That she made a remark about Israeli lobbying efforts in Congress? Where did you wipe me out and I failed to notice?

your partisan ignorance is legend.

Lashed out. lol

#1) Never said she was a terrorist. What I said was her comments were not excatly endearing her to Americans outside her mostly Somali district.

#2) Giggling at a terror group and comparing them to the US armed forces is borderline insanity (you two have that in common).

#3) Israel is not stones, buildings and sand. It is people. Jewish people. The only mostly Jewish country. Stating that "Jews hypnotized the world" is an interesting statement. Imagine someone stating "blacks have hypnotized the world". How would that play?

These were my arguments and you went down the ad Hominem route. That is how I wiped you out.

Forum List

Back