There is no Illegal Russian Collusion on Trump's

Moron, it says NOTHING OF THE SORT.
It says the FBI stated they would prevent Trump from winning the WH -

'OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE'
'CONSPIRACY'
'SEDITION'
CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT TREASON'
'TREASON'....

It found one line from one agent, not matched by any action or actual professional bias by that agent or anyone else.

You got ZILCH

The IG report confirms what everyone already knew:

The Obama administration (Obama, DOJ, CIA, FBI, NIA, etc) protected Hillary from Prison and kept her in the race.

Moron, IG REPORT STATES EXACTLY OPPOSITE, finds that decision to not prosecute Hillary was the right decision and found no evidence of bias in decision making.
And it has been hammered for covering up the OBVIOUS!

OBVIOUS:

IG REPORT STATES EXACTLY OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU CLAIMED IT DID, finds that decision to not prosecute Hillary was the right decision and found no evidence of bias in decision making.
Very good, 'parrot'. You can repeat the same lies / propaganda over and over.

It still does not change the FACTS that:

The FBI openly declared that Hillary had violated the FOIA and Federal Records Act more than 30,000 (THIRTY THOUSAND) TIMES....The FBI Director James Comey OPENLY DECLARED HILLARY HAD BROKEN LAWS...BEFORE ARGUING SHE WAS TOO STUPID TO KNOW SHE WAS DOING IT....AS IT BEING STUPID WAS A LEGAL DEFENSE!

Mimicking a parrot does not change FACT / HISTORY!

FACT: IG REPORT STATES EXACTLY OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU CLAIMED IT DID, finds that decision to not prosecute Hillary was the right decision and found no evidence of bias in decision making.

Can you dispute that?
No you can't, which is why I keep repeating it. Time for you to put up or STFU.

Cute pic

But how are Hillary and Obama dumb if they were able to be the most corrupt evil criminals in the history of mankind -- but not get one single indictment against themselves or anyone in their campaigns and or administrations?

Yet, the smart guy -- managed to get himself investigated -- got his own campaign manager locked up -- and all while having republican control of the DOJ and FBI

But Obama is the dumb one?

Can you dispute that? No you can't, which is why I keep repeating it. Time for you to put up or STFU.

It still does not change the FACTS that:

The FBI openly declared that Hillary had violated the FOIA and Federal Records Act more than 30,000 (THIRTY THOUSAND) TIMES....The FBI Director James Comey OPENLY DECLARED HILLARY HAD BROKEN LAWS...BEFORE ARGUING SHE WAS TOO STUPID TO KNOW SHE WAS DOING IT....AS IT BEING STUPID WAS A LEGAL DEFENSE!

The IG already demonstrated how the FBI did not follow standard practices and policy in the investigation.....that, and the ABOVE, is enough to show the FBI covered up for Hillary's crimes, snowflake.

The Obstruction / protecting of a FELON so she could run for President WHILE committing TREASON (bigger than Watergate) to prevent Trump from getting into and staying in the WH constitutes the LARGEST SCANDAL IN US HISTORY....

....ANOTHER BARRY '1ST'!

Can you dispute that? No you can't, which is why I keep repeating it. Time for you to put up or STFU.

It still !

You can't, time to STFU and contemplate how to not post absolute bullshit that you are known for in the future.
Already did...twice, bit@h!

Face it, your 'messiah' and his criminal 'Brown Shirts' protected a FELON who could not even win her party's nomination and who belonged n prison on election day while committing the largest case of TREASON in attempting to affect the outcome of an election and affect a COUP to oust the democratically elected President.

Again...

The Obstruction / protecting of a FELON so she could run for President WHILE committing TREASON (bigger than Watergate) to prevent Trump from getting into and staying in the WH constitutes the LARGEST SCANDAL IN US HISTORY....

It still !

You can't, time to STFU and contemplate how to not post absolute bullshit that you are known for in the future.

NO YOU DID NOT bitch.

What you are doing TWICE, is twisting badly what IG Report ACTUALY said in black in white.

Report said decision to no charge Clinton was correct and bias-free DIRECTLY CONTRADICTING your claim that the report shows decision was somehow improper. The rest is you huffing and puffing and lying your ass off.

I really don't know how you can stand to look in the mirror, I wouldn't be able to.

First of all, yes, there was classified information on the server. The private club did not include all the people with national security clearance. Just those who SHE wanted to see the emails. I don't think there was any republicans privy to her server. Come on, Doc, I know and respect you on this board and know that you're smarter than this.
At one time you were more open and not so biased.

What makes you think that the classified information on her server wasn't available to anyone else with the need to know?

You seem to be assuming that the information in Clinton's emails was not available by normal security clearance channels. What evidence do you have to support that claim?

You are the only person I've ever heard make this particular argument.
This is simple, Doc. The SERVER WAS ILLEGAL, any republican with all the clearance in the world would have exposed the fact.
This wasn't some obscure technicality, it was blatant and willful what she had done......and she knew it. Like I said earlier, she wasn't stupid. If she had
been stupid, she would never of had it scrubbed, and you know that.

No, the server was not "illegal". There was no law against using private email at the time Clinton was SoS.

The theoretical charges of "mishandling classified information" have nothing to do with her private server - those same laws would apply had she sent classified information over her official state.gov email address.

I understand that these issues have often been conflated by the press.

Before
Yup, sounding like political BS in both cases.

It's not "political BS", it's the way things work.

As I said before, feel free to give an example of someone who was charged under the Espionage Act through unintentional conduct.

You won't be able to, because it's never happened.

Slow that camel down. First it started with "intentional", now we're moving to "intentional under the Espionage Act",...maybe you ought to find someone else to play your game.

The Espionage Act is the law that makes mishandling classified information a crime. That's the law we're talking about, isn't it?

Nope, like I said: First it started with "intentional", now we're moving to "intentional under the Espionage Act".
There was no mention of Espionage Act, there was no mention of classified information....you only referred to "intent", as did I. Now piss off.

:lol:

There's no need to whine, just because you lost track of the conversation.

What did you think we were talking about, if not Hillary Clinton and classified information?

Yeah, no need to move the goalpost either. Aside from that issue, what I find a bit troubling is that you are identified as a "senior mod". I would have thought a "mod" would have a lesser degree of bias, and not play games, but evidently that's not how things work. Needless to say, it was an interesting conversation, thanks.

It still !

NO YOU DID NOT bitch.

What you are doing TWICE, is twisting badly what IG Report ACTUALY said in black in white.

Report said decision to no charge Clinton was correct and bias-free DIRECTLY CONTRADICTING your claim that decision was somehow improper. The rest is you huffing and puffing and lying your ass off.

I really don't know how you can stand to look in the mirror, I wouldn't be able to.

Again...

Now toddle off, and re-assume the position of a good little brainwashed snowflake - bent over to give the Democrats better access. :p

It still !

NO YOU DID NOT bitch.

Report said decision to no charge Clinton was correct and bias-free DIRECTLY CONTRADICTING your claim that decision was somehow improper. The rest is you huffing and puffing and lying your ass off.

Again...

Now toddle off, and re-assume the position of a good little brainwashed snowflake - bent over to give the Democrats better access. :p

None of that nonsense is in the IG Report you fucking liar. Report states JUST THE OPPOSITE of everything you just claimed.

How fucking insane can you get? You are seriously just making up whatever you feel like on the fly.

It still !

NO YOU DID NOT bitch.

Again...

None of that nonsense is in the IG Report you fucking liar. Report states JUST THE OPPOSITE of everything you just claimed.

How fucking insane can you get?

"A stoic Christopher Wray put his stamp on the report, touting the sections that clear the FBI of systemic bias..."
-- 'WE WILL STOP TRUMP FROM WINNING THE WH'? Ummm, that is a little more than 'systematic bias'. The FBI agent who said this was proven to have protected Hillary and her 2 aides from charges of 'Lying to the FBI', which is OBSTRUCTION!

It has been proven that the DOJ, US AGs, CIA, NIA, and FBI all took part in the Conspiracy to protect Hillary to keep her in the race AND in attempting to deny Trump the WH as well as taking part in the attempted coup.

Rosenstein and Mueller are tryint to protect their asses while trying to protect all the Democrats their witch hunt has exposed as having committed crimes.

Comey is trying to protect his ass and that of the FBI.

McCabe has already been recommended for indictment BY THE IG.

Strzok has already been exposed for his Obstruction and criminal bias. Instead of investigating him, interrogating him, and firing his ass...and indicting him...the FBI hid him in a cellar and continue to shield / protect him.

"The inspector general's report Thursday solidified that Clinton had not intended to break the law with her handling of classified material on her private email, by exhaustively detailing the steps of the investigation."

The IG report did not say Hillary did NOT break the law - ACCORDING TO CNN! Just like FBI Director Comey did,THE IG ATTEMPTS TO CLAIM HER IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS AN ACCEPTABLE LEGAL DEFENSE FOR BREAKING THE LAW...WHICH IT IS NOT!

Six takeaways from the Justice watchdog report on the Clinton email investigation - CNNPolitics

Again...

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-18_10-38-3.gif
    upload_2018-6-18_10-38-3.gif
    51 bytes · Views: 12
    51 bytes · Views: 16
    51 bytes · Views: 14
    51 bytes · Views: 27
    51 bytes · Views: 10
    51 bytes · Views: 11
    51 bytes · Views: 15
Michael Goodwin: FBI chief proves Washington has a vendetta against Trump

"As FBI director Christopher Wray started giving his response to the blistering report on the Hillary Clinton investigation, I hoped he would accept the findings as proof the agency lost its way and must be shaken to its foundation. By the time he finished talking, I felt naive for daring to hope.

Wray’s performance was worse than disappointing. It was infuriating proof that it will take more than one election to change the corrupt culture of Washington.

Wray replaced the ousted James Comey, whose conduct in the Clinton probe was shredded by Inspector General Michael Horowitz. Investigators demonstrated with new details that the self-righteous Comey was insubordinate and duplicitous, and even used private e-mail for government business while he investigated Clinton over her private, unsecured server. Talk about arrogance."

The FBI is protecting its won while the remnants of what is left of the Obama administration is attempting to have history show that Obama was more than the 1st Black President, that he was also a terrorist supporter and a TRAITOR who kept Hillary out of prison while attempting to affect a political coup.

NO YOU DID NOT bitch.

Again...

How fucking insane can you get?

"A stoic Christopher Wray put his stamp on the report, touting the sections that clear the FBI of systemic bias..."
-- 'WE WILL STOP TRUMP FROM WINNING THE WH'? Ummm, that is a little more than 'systematic bias'. The FBI agent who said this was proven to have protected Hillary and her 2 aides from charges of 'Lying to the FBI', which is OBSTRUCTION!

It has been proven that the DOJ, US AGs, CIA, NIA, and FBI all took part in the Conspiracy to protect Hillary to keep her in the race AND in attempting to deny Trump the WH as well as taking part in the attempted coup.

Rosenstein and Mueller are tryint to protect their asses while trying to protect all the Democrats their witch hunt has exposed as having committed crimes.

Comey is trying to protect his ass and that of the FBI.

McCabe has already been recommended for indictment BY THE IG.

Strzok has already been exposed for his Obstruction and criminal bias. Instead of investigating him, interrogating him, and firing his ass...and indicting him...the FBI hid him in a cellar and continue to shield / protect him.

"The inspector general's report Thursday solidified that Clinton had not intended to break the law with her handling of classified material on her private email, by exhaustively detailing the steps of the investigation."

The IG report did not say Hillary did NOT break the law - ACCORDING TO CNN! Just like FBI Director Comey did,THE IG ATTEMPTS TO CLAIM HER IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS AN ACCEPTABLE LEGAL DEFENSE FOR BREAKING THE LAW...WHICH IT IS NOT!

Six takeaways from the Justice watchdog report on the Clinton email investigation - CNNPolitics

Again...

Fact - IG Report confirmed that Clinton case was correctly decided, without any bias.

Sorry idiot, nothing you are going to say is more credible than a careful review by the IG. The faster you realize that the less time you will waste riding your little bullshit train to nowhere.

Fact - IG Report confirmed that Clinton case was correctly decided, without any bias.
AGAIN...

Strike Three - you're out.

'OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE'
'CONSPIRACY'
'SEDITION'
'TREASON'....

It found one line from one agent, not matched by any action or actual professional bias by that agent or anyone else.

You got ZILCH
And you do no critical thinking whatsoever. You just lap up whatever is spoon fed to you for the love of your party. I find that quite amusing.

'OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE'
'CONSPIRACY'
'SEDITION'
'TREASON'....

You got ZILCH
And you do no critical thinking whatsoever. You just lap up whatever is spoon fed to you for the love of your party. I find that quite amusing.

Pretty sure no critical thought went into your post and it refutes NOTHING.

AGAIN...

Strike Three - you're out.

IG Report confirmed that Clinton case was correctly decided, without any bias. (thats a comment on the merit of case, not what Clinton did or did not do ignoramus.)

You now disagree with IG Reports finding, which is a 180 degree reversal from your prior claims that it supported what you said.

Last edited:

'OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE'
'CONSPIRACY'
'SEDITION'
'TREASON'....

You got ZILCH

Actually, it does, you just need to do some critical thinking.

'OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE'
'CONSPIRACY'
'SEDITION'
'TREASON'....

You got ZILCH

Actually, it does, you just need to do some critical thinking.

Anton is not a critical thinker, therefore the facts you quoted him state cannot be true.

Is that your final argument critical thinker? :rolleyes:

You fucking idiots crack me up.

Forum List

Back