IG Report: Obammy lied about Hilly's email server

Why would he do that?
He is doing that...he is away from the cameras....why?...because he is a wrong doer...and his aids in wrong doing are being exposed...and he does not want to face questions about that...
As we're seeing each passing day, what is done in the dark comes out in the light.

BINGO! :clap2:
Everything he said is total garbage... Pure propaganda. Only on Fox or Rush or Drudge. Fill Me In, super duper.

Who told you that? Sounds like a typical CYA Clinton style. It's not what I was reading a few years ago. It was removing the classified marker to forward it to her server, Doc.

It is not possible to "forward" classified material to a private server. Classified information is not allowed to be disseminated via email, period. Classified information is only allowed to exist on closed, secure networks - air-gapped from the public internet.

Ha ha ha! What a dumbass! You are so ignorant you cannot even realize when you make such a stupid statement!

:lol:

That statement is entirely factual.

But it's fun watching you embarrass yourself. As you were.

Factual? Do you work for the US government? Do you have a security clearance? Have you completed the required security training for classified materials? I don't think so.

Your Google skills may be strong but has failed you miserably.

Try that shit on your girlfriend, boy friend, or whatever plows your garden. Maybe they will be in impressed. I'm not!

I don't work for the government, and at the moment I don't have any security clearance. But I have completed the required training.

You're wrong on this - and I think that you know it, at least on some level. But by all means, continue to bluster and embarrass yourself.
Hillary is in the clear. C o mey is Republican jackass with a huge mouth cost her the election along with the Russians hacking.

Nooope, they could not possibly KNOW that because having a personal email server WAS NOT illegal (not that there is any reason to think Obama knew Clinton's email hosting arrangements)

Why do you keep saying blatant bullshit? It's embarrassing.

Well sure, except he sent her emails to it.
Dumbass.
They found classified info on her server, soooooo yea, Hilly broke the law

What law asshole? And is "THEY" Obama? Just because he conversed with her doesn't mean he knew there was anything improper gogin on with her emails.
Section 793 E not F..........which is why they chose F...........

Do you have a learning disability?

Lets do this again:

(E)..willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Who did Hillary willfully transmit to who was not entitled to recive it??? NO ONE is the answer.
Negligence and Recklessness under the law are covered under this section. And Negligence of handling of Classified Material can be charged whether it is Willful or Not..........Recklessness can be also be considered whether intent is there or not. Under Section F I could only find 2 cases of people actually getting convicted . One a Court Martial and another he took work home and a relative took pictures and sold it to the Russians..........For a 1000 dollars.

F is not used for normal prosecution because it is nearly impossible to convict and exactly why it was used on Hillary. Furthermore the FBI and Comey stated that her information was compromised.........aka hacked by foreign powers....And in a Private server there is no 24 hour security monitoring potential hacks...........Hell Google Mail would have been a better server as they have this security..............

Under E ignorance is no excuse of the Law and willingness to do the crime doesn't protect you from being charged.

It is the difference between Manslaughter and 1st Degree Murder.........1st Degree Murder is much harder to convict as you have to prove intent. Manslaughter you can be found guilty without it.

They gave Hillary a pass by setting the parameters to F.

I see the apologist for Hillary continue to say she didn't INTEND to do anything wrong............Intent is hard to prove........willful NEGLIGENCE Not so much............

The law is clear..........State Dept transmissions are to be done in State Dept Servers........Classified Materials are transmitted on a Need to Know Basis..........Transmitting Classified Material on an unauthorized server is clearly against the Law.........and ignorance of the law is not an excuse to be tried and convicted.

In one such case on another thread.........A military man was in a hurry at the office to pack as it was time to go......Accidentally put some classified documents in a gym bag...........There was no intent..........but they fragged him just the same.

Hillary was given a pass on breaking the law. Plain and simple

FrancoHFW is someone the MSM is proud of. Totally brainwashed. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
IG Report: Obammy lied about knowledge of Hillary’s illegal e-mail server.
The Democrats demanded that Scooter Libby be sent to prison for less.

IG Report confirms Obama lied about Hillary’s emails

Dumbass, people go to prison for comitting crimes. Scooter Libby lied to FBI. That is a crime.

If simply lying to public about something is a crime, then Trump would be hanged the slow way with a rusy barb wire, just to match the extent of the crime.

Obama probably knew Hillary had another email service (so did Powell and Rice well before Clinton). It's is also possible he didn't give much ponderance to Clinton's email arrangements. Either way, whats the difference? Was Obama supposed to intervene and tell DoS how to run their IT? :rolleyes:
Obama sent emails to Hillary's private server, dumbass. He knew she was violating the espionage laws.

1. he didn’t, because she wasn’t as far as DoJ was able to conclude, the assertion is straight dumb.

2. Just because he emailed her in no way indicates that he knew anything about her hosting arrangement (that she had her own email server)

Dumbass, people go to prison for comitting crimes. Scooter Libby lied to FBI. That is a crime.

If simply lying to public about something is a crime, then Trump would be hanged the slow way with a rusy barb wire, just to match the extent of the crime.

Obama probably knew Hillary had another email service (so did Powell and Rice well before Clinton). It's is also possible he didn't give much ponderance to Clinton's email arrangements. Either way, whats the difference? Was Obama supposed to intervene and tell DoS how to run their IT? :rolleyes:
Obama sent emails to Hillary's private server, dumbass. He knew she was violating the espionage laws.

1. he didn’t, because she wasn’t as far as DoJ was able to conclude, the assertion is straight dumb.

2. Just because he emailed her in no way indicates that he knew anything about her hosting arrangement (that she had her own email server)
ummmm. her server was not gov.com, are you saying that Obama is dumb?

Defense attorney talk. Have to prove it. Lol

They knew what they were doing. Common sense.

Who told you that? Sounds like a typical CYA Clinton style. It's not what I was reading a few years ago. It was removing the classified marker to forward it to her server, Doc.

It is not possible to "forward" classified material to a private server. Classified information is not allowed to be disseminated via email, period. Classified information is only allowed to exist on closed, secure networks - air-gapped from the public internet.

Ha ha ha! What a dumbass! You are so ignorant you cannot even realize when you make such a stupid statement!

That statement is entirely factual.

But it's fun watching you embarrass yourself. As you were.

Factual? Do you work for the US government? Do you have a security clearance? Have you completed the required security training for classified materials? I don't think so.

Your Google skills may be strong but has failed you miserably.

Try that shit on your girlfriend, boy friend, or whatever plows your garden. Maybe they will be in impressed. I'm not!

I don't work for the government, and at the moment I don't have any security clearance. But I have completed the required training.

You're wrong on this - and I think that you know it, at least on some level. But by all means, continue to bluster and embarrass yourself.

I work in the field, have had to complete the training, and yet YOU claim to know more? I do this every day. You play games in your own little mind. You could not possibly have completed the training unless you work for the US government as that training is restricted, so you just lied again!

That is the ultimate in arrogance and stupidity. I hope no one ever puts any faith in what you post because it is a collection of your fantasies.

Having classified emails on a private server is illegal....no matter what YOU say, Doc. It's why they argued that there was no markings of it being classified.
But, knowing that they had to remove the classified markers to get it to go to a private server shows the intent. So argue away Doc. You must be so much smarter than me, but along the way you lost all common sense.

Having classified emails on a government server is illegal, too. There's no way to "get" classified information to private server - or a government email server, either.

I don't think you understand what actually happened here - this is called "spillage". It happens when someone who has access to classified information allows some of it to spill into non-controlled networks - not through cutting and pasting, or emailing secret documents - but by mentioning something that happens to be classified in the context of a conversation, or in an email. It happens every day, throughout the government.

Clinton read some classified briefings - and then sent an email to an aide, or a colleague, or the President, mentioning some fact that she learned in the briefing. That's spillage. It's classified information on her server.

Yet, there was no intent to mishandle that information. It happens.

That's why she wasn't charged.

Oh please...."not possible"? Really? Not buying in, Doc. In this day and age it's all possible. I remember clearly how they said it was done with the "classified markers" being removed. I may be old, but I'm not that old.

It is not possible. I don't know what story you're referring to, but either you misread it, misunderstood it, or were intentionally misinformed.

You are imagining that she had a classified document on her computer, somehow removed its "classified markers", and then emailed it to someone. That is not possible - because documents with "classified markers" do not exist in digital form, other than within secure, air-gapped internal networks. According to the rules, any computer that has classified information on it is not connected to the public internet - which means it cannot send email.

That's a bald-faced lie and you damn well know it!

The default classification marker is included on every email I send as a part of my job and I have to specifically exclude that classification from being indicated when sending unclassified information in an email.

You are so f-ing clueless! I would have guessed you were a proctologist, but apparently you don't know shit either!

What an incredible dumbass you are showing yourself to be!

You mean ".gov". If it were ".com" it would send up red flags everywhere.

You mean ".gov". If it were ".com" it would send up red flags everywhere.
ty for the correction

The IG report confirms what everyone already knew:

There is no Illegal Russian Collusion on Trump's part...there never was.

The Obama administration (Obama, DOJ, CIA, FBI, NIA, etc) protected Hillary from Prison and kept her in the race.

The Obama administration was a$$-deep in a treasonous conspiracy to dictate who won the election and to affect a political coup to remove the sitting president from elected position after a democratic election.

Hillary, Comey, McCabe, and Strzok should be in prison today awaiting trial.
Mueller and Rosenstein should be under investigation after having been fired.
Obama should be under investigation.

Won't happen because Sessions is a weak, pathetic little man.

Umm the fact that it wasn't a government hosting is not indicative of it being Clinton's personal server. It could have been any number of hosting providers like Powell's and Pence's AOL accounts (later one got hacked) or Comey's GMAIL.

The Obama administration (Obama, DOJ, CIA, FBI, NIA, etc) protected Hillary from Prison and kept her in the race.

Moron, IG REPORT STATES EXACTLY OPPOSITE, finds that decision to not prosecute Hillary was the right decision and found no evidence of bias in decision making.

Moron, IG REPORT STATES EXACTLY OPPOSITE, finds that decision to not prosecute Hillary was the right decision and found no evidence of bias in decision making.
And it has been hammered for covering up the OBVIOUS!

The FBI openly declared that HillarY had violated the FOIA and Federal Records Act more than 30,000 (THIRTY THOUSAND) TIMES....The FBI Director James Comey OPENLY DECLARED HILLARY HAD BROKEN LAWS...BEFORE ARGUING SHE WAS TOO STUPID TO KNOW SHE WAS DOING IT....AS IT BEING STUPID WAS A LEGAL DEFENSE!

SADLY, PATHETICALLY, there are powers in our government who want to protect the US from looking like a 3rd-world ass-clown show by indicting and imprisoning a former 1sy Lady and Sect of State. In doing so - protecting her - they are making America look like a 3rd-world ass-clown show!

Liberals don't care about that - they just want to protect their PARTY from the FACT that the CLINTONS have been a royal CUM-STAIN on the Democratic Party - from Bill's sexual criminal past to Hillary's crime-ridden political career topped off by endangering national security and treason.

In reality the Democratic Party should be ABOLISHED and denied ever being a political party again based on its track record of aiding and abetting terrorists and our nations enemies for 8 years under Obama, their TREASON by selling out the US to the Russians, their TREASON by running Pakistani spy rings and giving them access to classified House files, their jeopardizing national security - giving our enemies access to information so classified, according to Obama, that it's release would cause 'grave damage to our national security, Obstruction, Sedition, Conspiracy, and committing Treason by working with foreign spies and Russians in an attempt to affect the outcome of a Presidential election!

The Democratic Party is guilty of ALL of this....and, again, should be branded as a 'TRAITORS' PARTY', disbanded, and never allowed to form again.

OBVIOUS:

IG REPORT STATES EXACTLY OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU CLAIMED IT DID, finds that decision to not prosecute Hillary was the right decision and found no evidence of bias in decision making.

You are clearly a degenerate liar. Get lost.

OBVIOUS:

IG REPORT STATES EXACTLY OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU CLAIMED IT DID, finds that decision to not prosecute Hillary was the right decision and found no evidence of bias in decision making.
Very good, 'parrot'. You can repeat the same lies / propaganda over and over.

It still does not change the FACTS that:

The FBI openly declared that Hillary had violated the FOIA and Federal Records Act more than 30,000 (THIRTY THOUSAND) TIMES....The FBI Director James Comey OPENLY DECLARED HILLARY HAD BROKEN LAWS...BEFORE ARGUING SHE WAS TOO STUPID TO KNOW SHE WAS DOING IT....AS IT BEING STUPID WAS A LEGAL DEFENSE!

Mimicking a parrot does not change FACT / HISTORY!

Forum List

Back