IG Report: Obammy lied about Hilly's email server

What makes you think that the classified information on her server wasn't available to anyone else with the need to know?

You seem to be assuming that the information in Clinton's emails was not available by normal security clearance channels. What evidence do you have to support that claim?

You are the only person I've ever heard make this particular argument.
This is simple, Doc. The SERVER WAS ILLEGAL, any republican with all the clearance in the world would have exposed the fact.
This wasn't some obscure technicality, it was blatant and willful what she had done......and she knew it. Like I said earlier, she wasn't stupid. If she had
been stupid, she would never of had it scrubbed, and you know that.

No, the server was not "illegal". There was no law against using private email at the time Clinton was SoS.

The theoretical charges of "mishandling classified information" have nothing to do with her private server - those same laws would apply had she sent classified information over her official state.gov email address.

I understand that these issues have often been conflated by the press.

Before
It's not "political BS", it's the way things work.

As I said before, feel free to give an example of someone who was charged under the Espionage Act through unintentional conduct.

You won't be able to, because it's never happened.

Slow that camel down. First it started with "intentional", now we're moving to "intentional under the Espionage Act",...maybe you ought to find someone else to play your game.

The Espionage Act is the law that makes mishandling classified information a crime. That's the law we're talking about, isn't it?

Nope, like I said: First it started with "intentional", now we're moving to "intentional under the Espionage Act".
There was no mention of Espionage Act, there was no mention of classified information....you only referred to "intent", as did I. Now piss off.

:lol:

There's no need to whine, just because you lost track of the conversation.

What did you think we were talking about, if not Hillary Clinton and classified information?

Yeah, no need to move the goalpost either. Aside from that issue, what I find a bit troubling is that you are identified as a "senior mod". I would have thought a "mod" would have a lesser degree of bias, and not play games, but evidently that's not how things work. Needless to say, it was an interesting conversation, thanks.

I'm not moving any goalposts. I'm talking about the same thing I've been talking about since the beginning of this conversation - whether Hillary Clinton committed a crime.

As for your whining about me being a moderator - how very original.

This is simple, Doc. The SERVER WAS ILLEGAL, any republican with all the clearance in the world would have exposed the fact.
This wasn't some obscure technicality, it was blatant and willful what she had done......and she knew it. Like I said earlier, she wasn't stupid. If she had
been stupid, she would never of had it scrubbed, and you know that.

No, the server was not "illegal". There was no law against using private email at the time Clinton was SoS.

The theoretical charges of "mishandling classified information" have nothing to do with her private server - those same laws would apply had she sent classified information over her official state.gov email address.

Before
Slow that camel down. First it started with "intentional", now we're moving to "intentional under the Espionage Act",...maybe you ought to find someone else to play your game.

The Espionage Act is the law that makes mishandling classified information a crime. That's the law we're talking about, isn't it?

Nope, like I said: First it started with "intentional", now we're moving to "intentional under the Espionage Act".
There was no mention of Espionage Act, there was no mention of classified information....you only referred to "intent", as did I. Now piss off.

What did you think we were talking about, if not Hillary Clinton and classified information?

Yeah, no need to move the goalpost either. Aside from that issue, what I find a bit troubling is that you are identified as a "senior mod". I would have thought a "mod" would have a lesser degree of bias, and not play games, but evidently that's not how things work. Needless to say, it was an interesting conversation, thanks.

I'm not moving any goalposts. I'm talking about the same thing I've been talking about since the beginning of this conversation - whether Hillary Clinton committed a crime.

Yup, I'm sure it's nothing you haven't heard before.

Before

Yup, I'm sure it's nothing you haven't heard before.

I hear it all the fucking time - whenever you guys get beat in an argument, you start whining about me being a moderator. It's pathetic.

Alberto Gonzales.

And the hundreds of people who allow spillage every year.

WTF, Alberto Gonzales your next door neighbor, Alberto Gonzales ex-Attorney General. I'm not here to research your BS.

Alberto Gonzales, the former AG.

You don't remember when it came out that he was taking hand-written notes during classified briefings, and taking them home with him?

Put up a link, hopefully specifying he got away with something because he didn't intend to do it. WTF, do I need to draw a picture.

Ok. Here's the the OIG report of the investigation: OIG Special Report: Report of Investigation Regarding Allegations of Mishandling of Classified Documents by Attorney General Alberto Gonzales

Pay attention to this section:

The Federal Criminal Code contains statutes relating to the improper handling of classified documents. In light of Gonzales’s handling of these documents, and in particular the handwritten notes which we found he improperly brought to his residence, we provided our report to the Department’s National Security Division for its review. After reviewing the matter, the National Security Division declined prosecution.[/QUOTE
IG Report: Obammy lied about knowledge of Hillary’s illegal e-mail server.
The Democrats demanded that Scooter Libby be sent to prison for less.
IG Report confirms Obama lied about Hillary’s emails

Nothing new. We all know it. Wake me up when justice is served and the Democrats do the time for the crime as all the rest of us would!
That article and the thread are discredited lies everywhere but imaginary dupe world. Now you're saying the US justice system is i a huge conspiracy you're absolutely nuts. Scariest thing I've ever seen. 25 years of hate and Bs propaganda and you people are zombies congratulations

I appreciate the fact that you cannot even type a cogent sentence as you try to tell people they are crazy for believing the legal system is rigged and crooked, access tilted away from the poor, and biased in favor of the rich and connected. You CANNOT have "equal justice under the law" so long as your access to the quality of the legal system depends on how much of it you can AFFORD. And politicians become rich and connected, so have a totally different access to the legal system than the average person. Indeed, most politicians like Obama and Hillary are themselves attorneys!

Seriously? To subvert information to where it would never be known except for those in the loop. Which brings me to the next part of your naive post, Doc, IT WAS INTENTIONAL.
She ain't that stupid.....PERIOD!

I'm not sure I understand what you're arguing here.

Classified information is meant to be kept to people "in the loop". That's the whole point.
The "people in the loop" was never supposed to be a private club. You still need an electronic trail....even HILLARY needs a electronic trail
She after all is a public servant of the people. I kinda think after the Sandy Berglar debacle with her husbands administration she tried to be decpetive.
Try and be somewhat bipartisan, Doc

Of course it's a "private club" - it's people with national security clearance.

There was no classified information on Hillary's server that was in any way kept secret from others with the clearance and need to see it.
First of all, yes, there was classified information on the server. The private club did not include all the people with national security clearance. Just those who SHE wanted to see the emails. I don't think there was any republicans privy to her server. Come on, Doc, I know and respect you on this board and know that you're smarter than this.
At one time you were more open and not so biased.

What makes you think that the classified information on her server wasn't available to anyone else with the need to know?

You seem to be assuming that the information in Clinton's emails was not available by normal security clearance channels. What evidence do you have to support that claim?

You are the only person I've ever heard make this particular argument.
The other issue is one is not to store classified information on their personal server because they lack the security protocol that government servers have in place to protect classified information.

-Geaux

The IG report confirms what everyone already knew:

The Obama administration (Obama, DOJ, CIA, FBI, NIA, etc) protected Hillary from Prison and kept her in the race.

Moron, IG REPORT STATES EXACTLY OPPOSITE, finds that decision to not prosecute Hillary was the right decision and found no evidence of bias in decision making.
And it has been hammered for covering up the OBVIOUS!

OBVIOUS:

IG REPORT STATES EXACTLY OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU CLAIMED IT DID, finds that decision to not prosecute Hillary was the right decision and found no evidence of bias in decision making.

You are clearly a degenerate liar. Get lost.

It does nothing of the sort, douchebag. What Horowitz meant by "no evidence of bias" is that he couldn't find a document that said "we're not going to prosecute Hillary because we like her and hate Trump." Of course, no one would ever state such a thing in an offical document. The report is laden with circumstantial evidence - more than enough to send a lot of FBI personel to prison, and reopen the Hillary case.

The IG report confirms what everyone already knew:

The Obama administration (Obama, DOJ, CIA, FBI, NIA, etc) protected Hillary from Prison and kept her in the race.

Moron, IG REPORT STATES EXACTLY OPPOSITE, finds that decision to not prosecute Hillary was the right decision and found no evidence of bias in decision making.
And it has been hammered for covering up the OBVIOUS!

OBVIOUS:

IG REPORT STATES EXACTLY OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU CLAIMED IT DID, finds that decision to not prosecute Hillary was the right decision and found no evidence of bias in decision making.
Very good, 'parrot'. You can repeat the same lies / propaganda over and over.

It still does not change the FACTS that:

The FBI openly declared that Hillary had violated the FOIA and Federal Records Act more than 30,000 (THIRTY THOUSAND) TIMES....The FBI Director James Comey OPENLY DECLARED HILLARY HAD BROKEN LAWS...BEFORE ARGUING SHE WAS TOO STUPID TO KNOW SHE WAS DOING IT....AS IT BEING STUPID WAS A LEGAL DEFENSE!

Mimicking a parrot does not change FACT / HISTORY!

FACT: IG REPORT STATES EXACTLY OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU CLAIMED IT DID, finds that decision to not prosecute Hillary was the right decision and found no evidence of bias in decision making.

Can you dispute that?
No you can't, which is why I keep repeating it. Time for you to put up or STFU.

Been there. Done that.

Already did...twice, bit@h!

NO YOU DID NOT bitch.

What you are doing TWICE, is twisting badly what IG Report ACTUALY said in black in white.

Report said decision to no charge Clinton was correct and bias-free DIRECTLY CONTRADICTING your claim that decision was somehow improper. The rest is you huffing and puffing and lying your ass off.

I really don't know how you can stand to look in the mirror, I wouldn't be able to.

Again...

The Obstruction / protecting of a FELON so she could run for President WHILE committing TREASON (bigger than Watergate) to prevent Trump from getting into and staying in the WH constitutes the LARGEST SCANDAL IN US HISTORY....

Now toddle off, and re-assume the position of a good little brainwashed snowflake - bent over to give the Democrats better access. :p

None of that nonsense is in the IG Report you fucking liar. Report states JUST THE OPPOSITE of everything you just claimed.

How fucking insane can you get?

"A stoic Christopher Wray put his stamp on the report, touting the sections that clear the FBI of systemic bias..."
-- 'WE WILL STOP TRUMP FROM WINNING THE WH'? Ummm, that is a little more than 'systematic bias'. The FBI agent who said this was proven to have protected Hillary and her 2 aides from charges of 'Lying to the FBI', which is OBSTRUCTION!

It has been proven that the DOJ, US AGs, CIA, NIA, and FBI all took part in the Conspiracy to protect Hillary to keep her in the race AND in attempting to deny Trump the WH as well as taking part in the attempted coup.

Rosenstein and Mueller are tryint to protect their asses while trying to protect all the Democrats their witch hunt has exposed as having committed crimes.

Comey is trying to protect his ass and that of the FBI.

McCabe has already been recommended for indictment BY THE IG.

Strzok has already been exposed for his Obstruction and criminal bias. Instead of investigating him, interrogating him, and firing his ass...and indicting him...the FBI hid him in a cellar and continue to shield / protect him.

"The inspector general's report Thursday solidified that Clinton had not intended to break the law with her handling of classified material on her private email, by exhaustively detailing the steps of the investigation."

The IG report did not say Hillary did NOT break the law - ACCORDING TO CNN! Just like FBI Director Comey did,THE IG ATTEMPTS TO CLAIM HER IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS AN ACCEPTABLE LEGAL DEFENSE FOR BREAKING THE LAW...WHICH IT IS NOT!

Six takeaways from the Justice watchdog report on the Clinton email investigation - CNNPolitics

Again...

The Obstruction / protecting of a FELON so she could run for President WHILE committing TREASON (bigger than Watergate) to prevent Trump from getting into and staying in the WH constitutes the LARGEST SCANDAL IN US HISTORY....

Fact - IG Report confirmed that Clinton case was correctly decided, without any bias.

Sorry idiot, nothing you are going to say is more credible than a careful review by the IG. The faster you realize that the less time you will waste riding your little bullshit train to nowhere.

It's not a fact, douchebag, no matter how many times you repeat it.

IG Report: Obammy lied about knowledge of Hillary’s illegal e-mail server.
The Democrats demanded that Scooter Libby be sent to prison for less.

IG Report confirms Obama lied about Hillary’s emails

Dumbass, people go to prison for comitting crimes. Scooter Libby lied to FBI. That is a crime.

If simply lying to public about something is a crime, then Trump would be hanged the slow way with a rusy barb wire, just to match the extent of the crime.

Obama probably knew Hillary had another email service (so did Powell and Rice well before Clinton). It's is also possible he didn't give much ponderance to Clinton's email arrangements. Either way, whats the difference? Was Obama supposed to intervene and tell DoS how to run their IT? :rolleyes:
Obama sent emails to Hillary's private server, dumbass. He knew she was violating the espionage laws.

1. he didn’t, because she wasn’t as far as DoJ was able to conclude, the assertion is straight dumb.

2. Just because he emailed her in no way indicates that he knew anything about her hosting arrangement (that she had her own email server)
ummmm. her server was not gov.com, are you saying that Obama is dumb?

Umm the fact that it wasn't a government hosting is not indicative of it being Clinton's personal server. It could have been any number of hosting providers like Powell's and Pence's AOL accounts (later one got hacked) or Comey's GMAIL.
The fact that the domain was "Clinton.com" was probably the tip off that it was Clinton's personal server.

NO YOU DID NOT bitch.

What you are doing TWICE, is twisting badly what IG Report ACTUALY said in black in white.

Report said decision to no charge Clinton was correct and bias-free DIRECTLY CONTRADICTING your claim that decision was somehow improper. The rest is you huffing and puffing and lying your ass off.

I really don't know how you can stand to look in the mirror, I wouldn't be able to.

Again...

Now toddle off, and re-assume the position of a good little brainwashed snowflake - bent over to give the Democrats better access. :p

None of that nonsense is in the IG Report you fucking liar. Report states JUST THE OPPOSITE of everything you just claimed.

"A stoic Christopher Wray put his stamp on the report, touting the sections that clear the FBI of systemic bias..."
-- 'WE WILL STOP TRUMP FROM WINNING THE WH'? Ummm, that is a little more than 'systematic bias'. The FBI agent who said this was proven to have protected Hillary and her 2 aides from charges of 'Lying to the FBI', which is OBSTRUCTION!

It has been proven that the DOJ, US AGs, CIA, NIA, and FBI all took part in the Conspiracy to protect Hillary to keep her in the race AND in attempting to deny Trump the WH as well as taking part in the attempted coup.

Rosenstein and Mueller are tryint to protect their asses while trying to protect all the Democrats their witch hunt has exposed as having committed crimes.

Strzok has already been exposed for his Obstruction and criminal bias. Instead of investigating him, interrogating him, and firing his ass...and indicting him...the FBI hid him in a cellar and continue to shield / protect him.

"The inspector general's report Thursday solidified that Clinton had not intended to break the law with her handling of classified material on her private email, by exhaustively detailing the steps of the investigation."

The IG report did not say Hillary did NOT break the law - ACCORDING TO CNN! Just like FBI Director Comey did,THE IG ATTEMPTS TO CLAIM HER IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS AN ACCEPTABLE LEGAL DEFENSE FOR BREAKING THE LAW...WHICH IT IS NOT!

Six takeaways from the Justice watchdog report on the Clinton email investigation - CNNPolitics

Again...

Fact - IG Report confirmed that Clinton case was correctly decided, without any bias.

Sorry idiot, nothing you are going to say is more credible than a careful review by the IG. The faster you realize that the less time you will waste riding your little bullshit train to nowhere.

Yes it is a fact, in black and white.

Can you find a way to deal?

Dumbass, people go to prison for comitting crimes. Scooter Libby lied to FBI. That is a crime.

If simply lying to public about something is a crime, then Trump would be hanged the slow way with a rusy barb wire, just to match the extent of the crime.

Obama probably knew Hillary had another email service (so did Powell and Rice well before Clinton). It's is also possible he didn't give much ponderance to Clinton's email arrangements. Either way, whats the difference? Was Obama supposed to intervene and tell DoS how to run their IT? :rolleyes:
Obama sent emails to Hillary's private server, dumbass. He knew she was violating the espionage laws.

1. he didn’t, because she wasn’t as far as DoJ was able to conclude, the assertion is straight dumb.

2. Just because he emailed her in no way indicates that he knew anything about her hosting arrangement (that she had her own email server)
ummmm. her server was not gov.com, are you saying that Obama is dumb?

Umm the fact that it wasn't a government hosting is not indicative of it being Clinton's personal server. It could have been any number of hosting providers like Powell's and Pence's AOL accounts (later one got hacked) or Comey's GMAIL.
The fact that the domain was "Clinton.com" was probably the tip off that it was Clinton's personal server.

Wrong, wrong again. Domain name registration can technically point to any public facing server in the world.

For example I can have @antontoo.com hosted by gmail servers.

Again...

Again...

It's not a fact, moron.

Again...

It's not a fact, moron.

FBI director Christopher Wray — appointed by Trump to replace Comey last year — said at a Thursday afternoon press conference that “this report did not find any evidence of political bias or improper considerations actually impacting the investigation under review.”

Who says the IG report is wrong? Chris Swecker, who wouldnt know because he left FBI in 2006.

Again...

It's not a fact, moron.

FBI director Christopher Wray — appointed by Trump to replace Comey last year — said at a Thursday afternoon press conference that “this report did not find any evidence of political bias or improper considerations actually impacting the investigation under review.”

Who says the IG report is wrong? Chris Swecker, who wouldnt know because he left FBI in 2006.

I just explained why that claim is bullshit. All it means is that no one stated in an official document that they decided to let Hillary off the hook because they like her and despise Trump. Who would ever make such a statement in an official document, even if that's exactly what they were doing? And It's clear that is exactly what they were doing.

Of COURSE Obama lied about Hillary's server. It has already been proven that Barry lied when he said he only found out about her server when the media reported she was using one. Barry was proven to have been e-mailing her using an alias and a private e-mail...demonstrating he KNEW it was 'wrong' / 'bad'...

,,,but during his Presidency it was proved that a number of his Cabinet members and agency Directors were doing the same thing - using private servers, using private e-mails, and using aliases....which led to Obama / his administration setting a new record for illegal non-compliance with the FOIA and Federal Records Act.

'Most Transparent Administration ever' my ass - Most CRIMINAL administration evuh.

Obama had direct contact with Clinton on private email server: IG report

Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal

Here’s A List Of Obama Admin Officials Who Used Alternate E-Mails To Conduct Government Business

Name / Alias
SoS Hillary Clinton: 'Gert' \ 'Gertie'

EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson: 'Richard Windsor'

IRS 'Targeter' Lois Lerner: 'Toby Miles'

US AG Eric Holder: Lew Alcindor \ Kareem Abdul Jabar

Used Private Servers \ e-Mail Addresses To Conduct Business:
President Obama
SoS Clinton
EPA Admin. Jackson
HHS Sec. Sebelius
Center for Medicare/Medicaid Head Berwick
Health Insurance Reform Implementation Deputy Director Cohen

'Most Transparent Administration Evuh'

upload_2018-6-19_8-51-53.jpeg

It's not a fact, moron.

I just explained why that claim is bullshit. All it means is that no one stated in an official document that they decided to let Hillary off the hook because they like her and despise Trump. Who would ever make such a statement in an official document, even if that's exactly what they were doing? And It's clear that is exactly what they were doing.
Comey publicly reopened investigation in to Hillary's email server just a week prior to the vote, against FBI policy, and hurting Hillary's chances.
Simultaneously, the FBI was deep into investigating the russia ties to trump campaign, without any public release of this investigation.
If the FBI actually had a bias toward Hillary, they would have announced the trump-russia investigation instead of hillary investigation.

Forum List

Back