IG Report: Obammy lied about Hilly's email server

It's illegal to send classified material through any email address.

Clinton was not being investigated for having a private server - as everyone has pointed out, that was not illegal. She was investigated for mishandling classified information - a charge that would still have applied if she had only used her state department email address. Because they found no evidence of intent on her part to mishandle that information, she was not charged. It's called "spillage", and it happens every day.

Spillage does happen. Usually when someone makes a mistake once... She repeatedly sent email, or replied to emails that were marked classified. Intent, i.e., ignorance is not an exemption for the rank and file. Hillary received preferential treatment

-Geaux

None of the emails she sent were "marked classified" - and "intent" applies to everyone.

Do you know how many people, in the history of this country, have been charged under the Espionage Act for unintentional actions?
Who said she had no intent? Hillary? I guess the emails just were sent on their own?

-Geaux
You dupes think Hillary was a criminal instead of Secretary of State LOL. Brainwashed functional s*** heads.... Breaking... Everything Hillary ever did was investigated and nothing but b******* propaganda she's an alcoholic with Parkinson's LOL f******idiots. You are fighting Healthcare day care cheap college good infrastructure.... Because you are brainwashed with phony scandals, dumbasses.

No, not instead of...criminal AND Secretary of State.

Any mishandling of classified information is illegal.. Period

-Geaux

I'll ask again.

How many people have, in the history of this country, been charged under the Espionage Act for an unintentional act?
Hillary did what she did intentionally. She is a liar

-Geaux

Why would she have done it intentionally?

Not only is there no evidence that she did do it intentionally, there's absolutely no benefit for her to do so. It doesn't make sense.
Seriously? To subvert information to where it would never be known except for those in the loop. Which brings me to the next part of your naive post, Doc, IT WAS INTENTIONAL.
She ain't that stupid.....PERIOD!

-Geaux

I'll ask again.

How many people have, in the history of this country, been charged under the Espionage Act for an unintentional act?

-Geaux

Not only is there no evidence that she did do it intentionally, there's absolutely no benefit for her to do so. It doesn't make sense.
Seriously? To subvert information to where it would never be known except for those in the loop. Which brings me to the next part of your naive post, Doc, IT WAS INTENTIONAL.

I'm not sure I understand what you're arguing here.

Classified information is meant to be kept to people "in the loop". That's the whole point.

Clinton was not being investigated for having a private server - as everyone has pointed out, that was not illegal. She was investigated for mishandling classified information - a charge that would still have applied if she had only used her state department email address. Because they found no evidence of intent on her part to mishandle that information, she was not charged. It's called "spillage", and it happens every day.

Spillage does happen. Usually when someone makes a mistake once... She repeatedly sent email, or replied to emails that were marked classified. Intent, i.e., ignorance is not an exemption for the rank and file. Hillary received preferential treatment

-Geaux

None of the emails she sent were "marked classified" - and "intent" applies to everyone.

Do you know how many people, in the history of this country, have been charged under the Espionage Act for unintentional actions?
Who said she had no intent? Hillary? I guess the emails just were sent on their own?

-Geaux
You dupes think Hillary was a criminal instead of Secretary of State LOL. Brainwashed functional s*** heads.... Breaking... Everything Hillary ever did was investigated and nothing but b******* propaganda she's an alcoholic with Parkinson's LOL f******idiots. You are fighting Healthcare day care cheap college good infrastructure.... Because you are brainwashed with phony scandals, dumbasses.
Speaking of brainwashed, Frankie. They needed a special counsel to investigate Hillary.

-Geaux

I'll ask again.

-Geaux

Great because intent doesn't have anything to do with it, she did it, end of story.

-Geaux

I'll ask again.

-Geaux

Great because intent doesn't have anything to do with it, she did it, end of story.

Of course it does. Mens res is part of every crime on the books. Read the statute.

so you believe there is a conspiracy

-Geaux

-Geaux

so you are a conspiracy Nut Job... The Clintons know they're going to be investigated for everything. You are a brainwashed functional idiot.

-Geaux

-Geaux
Speaking of brainwashed, Frankie. They needed a special counsel to investigate Hillary.
The Republicans needed one LOL. And they found nothing again because she is not a criminal and she is not crazy.

so you believe there is a conspiracySpillage does happen. Usually when someone makes a mistake once... She repeatedly sent email, or replied to emails that were marked classified. Intent, i.e., ignorance is not an exemption for the rank and file. Hillary received preferential treatment

-Geaux

-Geaux

so you are a conspiracy Nut Job... The Clintons know they're going to be investigated for everything. You are a brainwashed functional idiot.

Dood....make some fricken sense.

-Geaux

I'll ask again.

-Geaux

Classified information is meant to be kept to people "in the loop". That's the whole point.
The "people in the loop" was never supposed to be a private club. You still need an electronic trail....even HILLARY needs a electronic trail
She after all is a public servant of the people. I kinda think after the Sandy Berglar debacle with her husbands administration she tried to be decpetive.
Try and be somewhat bipartisan, Doc

-Geaux

I'll ask again.

-Geaux

Of course it does. Mens res is part of every crime on the books. Read the statute.

Great, next time you do something illegal, tell them you didn't intend to do it, see how far you get...dumbass.

-Geaux

-Geaux
The Republicans needed one LOL. And they found nothing again because she is not a criminal and she is not crazy.
What????? This is a piss poor attempt at deflecting, Frankie.

I'll ask again.

-Geaux

The "people in the loop" was never supposed to be a private club. You still need an electronic trail....even HILLARY needs a electronic trail
She after all is a public servant of the people. I kinda think after the Sandy Berglar debacle with her husbands administration she tried to be decpetive.

Of course it's a "private club" - it's people with national security clearance.

There was no classified information on Hillary's server that was in any way kept secret from others with the clearance and need to see it.

-Geaux
What????? This is a piss poor attempt at deflecting, Frankie.
Nobody has ever found anything criminal on Hillary or anywhere near it. Except your brainwashers and propagandists, super duper.

I'll ask again.

-Geaux

Great, next time you do something illegal, tell them you didn't intend to do it, see how far you get...dumbass.
You are not only brainwashed, you are an idiot.

I'll ask again.

-Geaux

:lol:

I don't know why you're having a hard time understanding this. This is the most basic aspect of our criminal law system.

A crime - essentially any crime, with a few exceptions - requires 3 elements. The actus reas , or "bad act", the mens rea, which approximately translate to "culpable mental state", and a causal link between the act and the harm.

"Intention" is the mens rea requirement for charges under the espionage act.

-Geaux

There was no classified information on Hillary's server that was in any way kept secret from others with the clearance and need to see it.
First of all, yes, there was classified information on the server. The private club did not include all the people with national security clearance. Just those who SHE wanted to see the emails. I don't think there was any republicans privy to her server. Come on, Doc, I know and respect you on this board and know that you're smarter than this.
At one time you were more open and not so biased.

-Geaux

:lol:

I don't know why you're having a hard time understanding this. This is the most basic aspect of our criminal law system.

A crime - essentially any crime, with a few exceptions - requires 3 elements. The actus reas , or "bad act", the mens rea, which approximately translate to "culpable mental state", and a causal link between the act and the harm.

"Intention" is the mens rea requirement for charges under the espionage act.

Yup, there's thousands in prison that didn't have intent.

First of all, yes, there was classified information on the server. The private club did not include all the people with national security clearance. Just those who SHE wanted to see the emails. I don't think there was any republicans privy to her server. Come on, Doc, I know and respect you on this board and know that you're smarter than this.
At one time you were more open and not so biased.

What makes you think that the classified information on her server wasn't available to anyone else with the need to know?

You seem to be assuming that the information in Clinton's emails was not available by normal security clearance channels. What evidence do you have to support that claim?

You are the only person I've ever heard make this particular argument.

Forum List

Back