If You're A Trump Supporter, Do You Consider Him Narcissistic?

Is Donald J. Trump A Narcissist?

• Yes

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Do I think that Trump is a narcissist? You bet I do. Why? Because everything has to be focused on him, and everything he does is the best and greatest, just ask him.

People who are as compassionate and caring as President Trump are not narcissistic.

like I said yesterday, it's who, and what he is, past, present, and future.

nothing has changed , or will change... ever.

Where were you guys the last eight years? Obama thinks he shits special candy. Trump has a big ego, no doubt. But a true narcissist would not put himself in a position to be criticized massively everyday.

He believes he can fix shit and got tired of politicians playing fiddly dick.

As I understand the term, Trump might be a narcissist. It seems to me most people who run for president are narcissists or at the very least possess a self confidence that is in the extreme. Part of narcissism is the failure to see/feel/care about other people. Frankly, I don't see that quality in Trump and if it's there, it is far less than I've observed in other president's behavior. Of course, Trump has been in office for, what? A month?

It's easy to claim someone is just mouthing the words, "I care about the American people". It's also easy to diagnosis someone from afar. Frankly, I don't care if Trump is a narcissist, as long as he keeps his promises, in other words, does a good job as POTUS.

Narcissistic, when you are a community organizer from Chicago with a blank resume and no career accomplishments yes.

Narcissistic, when you have built a multi-billion dollar fortune no, you are not a narcissist you are a bad ass! :badgrin:

every president I have ever seen was a narcissist. They have to be to want to be president

If he starts walking around with his nose the air like Obama does then I´ll change my vote to yes.
Obama-nose-in-air1.jpg

Forum List

Back