If You're A Trump Supporter, Do You Consider Him Narcissistic?

Is Donald J. Trump A Narcissist?

• Yes

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Yo, he is just a MAN, and a Proud MAN, who believes in the American Dream, Free Speech, Stand on your own two legs, don`t let anyone tell you what you can do or can`t do, Stand up to the Naysayers, and the Liars from HELL, don`t let the DEVIL control your thoughts, like the "Democrat Party" has done, and if anybody pushes you, you push them back, another words? Be An American MAN!!!

The problem, if you wish to call it that, with President Trump? He comes from a "Lost Era," when "MEN were MEN," you idiots who have been "Womanized by the Democrat Party," you might want to read some History, you will see plenty of "Real Men" there! If you want Truth? Take a look at Obama, he is the "Biggest Sissy" to ever be President, that should tell you alot about the Voters, especially the Sissies who Voted for another Sissy!

The end of the Story is: Women, be Women, Men, be Men, Simple!!!

"GTP"
USA-USA-USA
bugsflagdp.gif

Trump is a generous man. The trait of a narcissist is one of extreme greed and selfishness. We see that trait in Barack Obama not President Trump. I believe that President Trump has a healthy ego but I do not believe that those who are closest to him would call him a narcissist. On the other hand, I do not think we have to know Obama personally to realize that he is a classic narcissist and void of compassion even for his own relatives. He appears to not be interested in enriching anyone (including his own family) except himself. I see Obama as being a man whose heart is full of hatred, greed, unforgiveness, murder and sorcery.

Eight years of Obungles blabbering about himself and it was all me,me, me, me and the left is suddenly worried about someone being a narcissist? Give me a fucking break

If you don't support secure borders, then you think Trump is a narcissist.
If you don't think Obamacare should be repealed and replaced, then you think Trump is a narcissist.
If you don't support school choice, then you think Trump is a narcissist.
If you don't believe that the EPA should be deregulated, then you think Trump is a narcissist.

Get the drift??:D

What a mean spirited, judgmental OP.

Question for all you Trump supporters.....................

This weekend, Trump is going to be doing a campaign rally in FL.

Does he realize that he's already won and can stop campaigning? Does he realize that since he was sworn in on Jan 20th, he's now in charge and is supposed to run the country? Why is he STILL campaigning?

Does he realize that he's already won and can stop campaigning? Does he realize that since he was sworn in on Jan 20th, he's now in charge and is supposed to run the country? Why is he STILL campaigning?
I think you are the one who doesn't realizing any of that

You think I am the one who "doesn't realizing any of that"? Grammar dude.

And yeah, I was aware that Trump won and would be president on election night when a special report was shooting through on the Velocity channel. I also know he's been president ever since he was sworn in at noon on Jan 20th.

I also know that his pick for NSA was a dud, and his EO banning immigration has failed and he has to re do it. I also know that one of his spokespersons, Conway, doesn't know that ethics rules apply to her position as well, or she wouldn't have tried to do a commercial on FOX news selling Trump's daughter's crap.

You think I am the one who "doesn't realizing any of that"? Grammar dude.

And yeah, I was aware that Trump won and would be president on election night when a special report was shooting through on the Velocity channel. I also know he's been president ever since he was sworn in at noon on Jan 20th.

I also know that his pick for NSA was a dud, and his EO banning immigration has failed and he has to re do it. I also know that one of his spokespersons, Conway, doesn't know that ethics rules apply to her position as well, or she wouldn't have tried to do a commercial on FOX news selling Trump's daughter's crap.
And nothing about the campaigning...sounds like the prior post was just masking your meltdown

I think he wants to stay connected to the people who got him elected, and his end goal wasn't solely about sitting in the Oval office. Whether people agree with his policies or not, he really wants to deliver on his promises. Unlike a typical career politician, he doesn't have to be concerned about catering to anyone but the people. Besides, Bill Clinton and Obama both also fed off of re-engaging with the voters...it's like a natural high, and I think can help any elected official stay grounded in reminding them that they are there to serve.

No.
What we're seeing is a carefully planned path that will eventually lead us to a better life. A life that we all will eventually embrace.

Forum List

Back