If your not voting Romney you are wanting Obama to win.

See, Corky. This is why people aim higher than a career change at 40 to convenience store clerk. The first part of gaining a higher level of employment, starts with being able to command the english language.

It's 'you are' or you're

Oh look the spelling police have arrived.....Grow up.

Just the truth.....Romney is the only one that can win and not voting for him means you are wanting Obama to stay and thus you are complicit in his destroying the country. No voting present anymore. Ether you are wanting the country to survive or you are not.

If the country can survive that short bus riding retard, Bush, then it can survive Obama. And how can say that the country will survive with Romney when he agrees with much of Obama's policies?

Again just stop being a coward and admit you want Obama to have a second term and wish the down fall of the country.

And it's now officially pointless to debate with you.

See, Corky. This is why people aim higher than a career change at 40 to convenience store clerk. The first part of gaining a higher level of employment, starts with being able to command the english language.

It's 'you are' or you're

Oh look the spelling police have arrived.....Grow up.

Well, dullard, the correct use of language and grammar are tools of an educated and elevated mind. Their proper use goes a long way toward establishing credibility. Something which is sadly lacking in your case.

Both candidates have similar platforms, it's just the rhetoric that's different.

Don't be fooled. Writing in ANYONE would be better than voting for either of these to Globalist Controlled Puppets.

seeing as only one cant beat Obama and HE is different. writing in someone else name says you want the president to win and are to much a coward to admit it.

Correction, voting for someone merely because he is the only viable alternative to Obama makes YOU the coward.

If the country can survive that short bus riding retard, Bush, then it can survive Obama. And how can say that the country will survive with Romney when he agrees with much of Obama's policies?

Again just stop being a coward and admit you want Obama to have a second term and wish the down fall of the country.

It always has been, but mockery, now that is another matter.

Both candidates have similar platforms, it's just the rhetoric that's different.

Don't be fooled. Writing in ANYONE would be better than voting for either of these to Globalist Controlled Puppets.

seeing as only one cant beat Obama and HE is different. writing in someone else name says you want the president to win and are to much a coward to admit it.

Correction, voting for someone merely because he is the only viable alternative to Obama makes YOU the coward.

Is that what you need to tell yourself to make you feel better about your choice to keep Obama?

After all that has happened this past month it it time to speak the truth.....If you vote third party OR dont vote you are complicit in Obama's plan to destroy our country.

No I am not--I am in support of a third party candidate that can't win if I don't vote for him. Obama/Romney will destroy the country and you are supporting it!!:tongue:

If you can help to defuse a bomb and dont then you must have wanted the explosion.

Is that what you need to tell yourself to make you feel better about your choice to keep Obama?

While you have already proven that spelling and grammar are not kind to you, are you now trying to add comprehension to that list?

"The Truth". Here we go again.

shit-storm.gif

Those of us who are choosing to vote for someone other than these two guys are doing so because we don't care for either one of them, and because we refuse to vote for someone who we don't want in the Oval Office. So we don't care two shits if not voting for one guy or the other elects his opponent.

Irrelevant. Moot point. Don't care.

Oh look another one lying by saying they are the same when they are not......Will you not say anything to hide the fact you support the president?

I can only imagine how crazy this will sound to you, but:

There are many people who don't vote for someone simply because they have an (R) or a (D) after their name, who actually choose to think for themselves. People who choose not to be good little partisan sheep.

And in fact, I think there are many more of us than there are of you.

If you want to think I'm a liar, fine, knock yerself out. Personally, I think you're just projecting.

After all that has happened this past month it it time to speak the truth.....If you vote third party OR dont vote you are complicit in Obama's plan to destroy our country.

No I am not--I am in support of a third party candidate that can't win if I don't vote for him. Obama/Romney will destroy the country and you are supporting it!!:tongue:

How is Romney destroying the country????? You can easily point to how Obama is.....How about Romney??? Was it following the constitution and allowing the people of Mass. to have their crappy healthcare they wanted???? Or is cause he is a Mormon that makes you hate him??? I am think for some this is true but they mostly vote democrat anyway. Or is it something stupid like You want to seem like the big man and make excuses for not having the back bone to actually put the country first?

A man wins on his own merit or he doesnt it.

Dont bitch someone didnt vote for Romney. Bitch he hasnt garnered support.......

If I wanted Obama to win I would vote for him....A vote for someone other then your guy. Is a vote for someone else, not the incumbent.

Are you already feeling the need to line up excuses. If you guys are turning into wimps, I can change my mind again, this is America.

How is Romney destroying the country????? You can easily point to how Obama is.....How about Romney??? Was it following the constitution and allowing the people of Mass. to have their crappy healthcare they wanted???? Or is cause he is a Mormon that makes you hate him??? I am think for some this is true but they mostly vote democrat anyway. Or is it something stupid like You want to seem like the big man and make excuses for not having the back bone to actually put the country first?

He isn't destroying the country, yet. And God willing, he will never have the opportunity to do so with his and Ryan's bullshit plans.

Forum List

Back