if you were in that concert hall..would you want a gun...a poll

If you were in that concert hall in France...would you want a gun for self defense?

• Yes

Votes: 48 87.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
In the various places of the attacks in France...if you were there...and had the option...would you want to have had a concealed pistol...or would you have preferred to be unarmed....?

A better question, would I want hundreds of others to have guns shooting each other in the dark? Probably not.

A better question, would I want hundreds of others to have guns shooting each other in the dark? Probably not.

yeah...better that only the killers have the guns..right? that worked out so well for the French....

Bending a terrorist attack into your own personal pet-peeve is horrendous enough. Predicting you know what would have happened if the theater was in Alabama is something else.

yeah...better that only the killers have the guns..right? that worked out so well for the French....

Bending a terrorist attack into your own personal pet-peeve is horrendous enough. Predicting you know what would have happened if the theater was in Alabama is something else.

sadly, a theater in Alabama was gun free as well....

Last edited by a moderator:
the theater in Colorado was a gun free zone too...notice the common thread...?

No one is bending anything you idiot. They were UNARMED and that IS a fact. MOST cops there are UNARMED and that IS a fact.
Would am ARMED DEFENDER still have died? Most likely BUT others MAY have lived BECAUSE of it.

and the NRA convention..thousands of people...carrying guns..and not one of them lost control and started shooting other people..so guns and normal,people carrying them are not the issue...

No one is bending anything you idiot. They were UNARMED and that IS a fact. MOST cops there are UNARMED and that IS a fact.
Would am ARMED DEFENDER still have died? Most likely BUT others MAY have lived BECAUSE of it.

Is this thread about conceal carry in public venues or arming police? They are completely separate things. Why don't you put that 214 IQ of yours to work and think before you post.

Yep, most public venues are gun free and 99.9999999999% of them haven't experienced what happened in Paris.

Notice the common thread?

And notice that when an armed normal person is at one of these places...the death toll is lower......

and when one of those 99.999999999% of places is attacked........no one can stop it...because they are gun free zones....they have to wait for guys with guns to show up.........just like in France...where many of those 99.9999999999% places were attacked...

that you guys would prefer to be helpless is just sad........and to watch family me,gets murdered in front of you and you having no option to try to stop it...

and the NRA convention..thousands of people...carrying guns..and not one of them lost control and started shooting other people..so guns and normal,people carrying them are not the issue...

Who would want to shoot up the NRA?

Is this thread about conceal carry in public venues or arming police? They are completely separate things. Why don't you put that 214 IQ of yours to work and think before you post.
When dealing with terrorists its both idiot. What good is an UNARMED cop? Moron.

decades ago I used to compete internationally. Now I'm sure my hands would shake, but I'd rather go down shooting than as a cowering sheep being executed. I wouldn't be able to run but others could try to escape

Even if all I could do was serve as a distraction, more of people would have a chance to escape.

If not a gun, at least a few throwing knives. Na, I probably couldn't with my shoulder. I'll take the gun.

Yep, most public venues are gun free and 99.9999999999% of them haven't experienced what happened in Paris.

Notice the common thread?

And notice that when an armed normal person is at one of these places...the death toll is lower......

Like at the Tucson shooting? That didn't help.

and when one of those 99.999999999% of places is attacked........no one can stop it...because they are gun free zones....they have to wait for guys with guns to show up.........just like in France...where many of those 99.9999999999% places were attacked...

Stop what? they aren't attacked, that's the point.

that you guys would prefer to be helpless is just sad........and to watch family me,gets murdered in front of you and you having no option to try to stop it...

Fantasy.

I would think most people would want a gun so they could shoot as many of them as they could before they died in a hail of automatic gunfire bullets.

or..as happens in many attacks...stopped the attack cold...or at least minimize the number of innocent people injured or killed....

try doing the research...
I have and I have found that police stations have been attacked and they still died.

... I'd rather go down shooting than as a cowering sheep being executed. I wouldn't be able to run but others could try to escape

Even if all I could do was serve as a distraction, more of people would have a chance to escape.

Several hundred did manage to escape. Without guns. Or throwing knives.

Forum List

Back