if you were in that concert hall..would you want a gun...a poll

If you were in that concert hall in France...would you want a gun for self defense?

• Yes

Votes: 48 87.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters
In the various places of the attacks in France...if you were there...and had the option...would you want to have had a concealed pistol...or would you have preferred to be unarmed....?
Sure like a gun is really going to stop a SUICIDE BOMB!!!! :cuckoo:

In the various places of the attacks in France...if you were there...and had the option...would you want to have had a concealed pistol...or would you have preferred to be unarmed....?
Sure like a gun is really going to stop a SUICIDE BOMB!!!! :cuckoo:
Maybe if they shoot the red wire it will deactivate the bomb?

Last edited:
A better question, would I want hundreds of others to have guns shooting each other in the dark? Probably not.

yeah...better that only the killers have the guns..right? that worked out so well for the French....

Bending a terrorist attack into your own personal pet-peeve is horrendous enough. Predicting you know what would have happened if the theater was in Alabama is something else.
No one is bending anything you idiot. They were UNARMED and that IS a fact. MOST cops there are UNARMED and that IS a fact.
Would am ARMED DEFENDER still have died? Most likely BUT others MAY have lived BECAUSE of it.

Is this thread about conceal carry in public venues or arming police? They are completely separate things. Why don't you put that 214 IQ of yours to work and think before you post.
When dealing with terrorists its both idiot. What good is an UNARMED cop? Moron.

Like I said, who advocated unarmed cops? Christ, you are dense.

I would have eaten a pop tart into the shape of a gun...they must be lethal, some poor little kid took a suspension over one. Idiot left tards

I would have eaten a pop tart into the shape of a gun...they must be lethal, some poor little kid took a suspension over one. Idiot left tards

That kid took the suspension for being disruptive in class, he could have carved out Sarah Palin's vagina, the consequences would have been the same.

And it`s poor little kids who invent stupid ass words like leftards. You got any plans for growing up Butch?

... I'd rather go down shooting than as a cowering sheep being executed. I wouldn't be able to run but others could try to escape

Even if all I could do was serve as a distraction, more of people would have a chance to escape.

Several hundred did manage to escape. Without guns. Or throwing knives.

and more than a hundred were executed

If I hand being in that type of situation (you couldn't get to a heavy rock concert) I would not have been able to run away, so I might as well fight and give more the chance to live.

I didn't flinch defending my family back in the 70's from a gun man. I'd rather at least try to save someone else.

and the NRA convention..thousands of people...carrying guns..and not one of them lost control and started shooting other people..so guns and normal,people carrying them are not the issue...

Who would want to shoot up the NRA?

Ask some of the gun grabbers on this site....ask what they would like to do to the NRA....

I would think most people would want a gun so they could shoot as many of them as they could before they died in a hail of automatic gunfire bullets.

or..as happens in many attacks...stopped the attack cold...or at least minimize the number of innocent people injured or killed....

try doing the research...
I have and I have found that police stations have been attacked and they still died.

And the number of police stations attacked vs. gun free zones is what?

Figure out that number and you will see why you are wrong.

and the NRA convention..thousands of people...carrying guns..and not one of them lost control and started shooting other people..so guns and normal,people carrying them are not the issue...

Who would want to shoot up the NRA?

Ask some of the gun grabbers on this site....ask what they would like to do to the NRA....

How many of those "gun grabbers" have guns?

You guys know that the theater shooters had bomb belts, right? would your pistols really have saved anyone?

No.

If you killed them before they detonated the bombs.....or if you shot them in a location where there were fewer rather than more victims they would have detonated their vests and killed fewer people.....notice, they didn't detonate their vests until the guys with guns arrived...until then they calmly executed helpless people...

... I'd rather go down shooting than as a cowering sheep being executed. I wouldn't be able to run but others could try to escape

Even if all I could do was serve as a distraction, more of people would have a chance to escape.

Several hundred did manage to escape. Without guns. Or throwing knives.

and more than a hundred were executed

If I hand being in that type of situation (you couldn't get to a heavy rock concert) I would not have been able to run away, so I might as well fight and give more the chance to live.

I didn't flinch defending my family back in the 70's from a gun man. I'd rather at least try to save someone else.

Seriously. If yer gonna go, better to go with your teeth buried in his throat.

the theater in Colorado was a gun free zone too...notice the common thread...?

Yep, most public venues are gun free and 99.9999999999% of them haven't experienced what happened in Paris.

Notice the common thread?

And notice that when an armed normal person is at one of these places...the death toll is lower......

Like at the Tucson shooting? That didn't help.

and when one of those 99.999999999% of places is attacked........no one can stop it...because they are gun free zones....they have to wait for guys with guns to show up.........just like in France...where many of those 99.9999999999% places were attacked...

Stop what? they aren't attacked, that's the point.

that you guys would prefer to be helpless is just sad........and to watch family me,gets murdered in front of you and you having no option to try to stop it...

Fantasy.

Did you read up on the Tuscon shooting? There were two armed concealed carriers there...and had the shooter not been stopped they would have been able to stop him...also...at the Restaurant in Indiana that was robbed and now offers 25% off for people who carried concealed guns.....there was a concealed carry gun owner there who watched the robbery and told the owner that if things had gone bad he would have intervened...but didn't draw his gun because he didn't have to.....

The shooter in Tuscon shot from a crowd and moved to close to someone he had already shot and thought he had killed...that person was able to tackle him because the shooter got too close...had that attempt failed, he would have kept killing unarmed people....but...the concealed carrier who came on the scene...was in a position to shoot the guy, but didn't have to...he didn't fire because the guy was tackled and subdued..but he was still there and ready to go...

You guys know that the theater shooters had bomb belts, right? would your pistols really have saved anyone?

No.

If you killed them before they detonated the bombs.....or if you shot them in a location where there were fewer rather than more victims they would have detonated their vests and killed fewer people.....notice, they didn't detonate their vests until the guys with guns arrived...until then they calmly executed helpless people...

You see, if you just used your x-ray vision to identify your target and each available threat he offers and then enabled your own powers of ESP to predict the movements of the terrorists while simultaneously stepping into your time machine to magically teleport to the exact time space continuum and step on their shoelaces and, and, and...bang, bang your imaginary girlfriend thinks you're a hero.

the theater in Colorado was a gun free zone too...notice the common thread...?

Yep, most public venues are gun free and 99.9999999999% of them haven't experienced what happened in Paris.

Notice the common thread?

And notice that when an armed normal person is at one of these places...the death toll is lower......

Like at the Tucson shooting? That didn't help.

and when one of those 99.999999999% of places is attacked........no one can stop it...because they are gun free zones....they have to wait for guys with guns to show up.........just like in France...where many of those 99.9999999999% places were attacked...

Stop what? they aren't attacked, that's the point.

that you guys would prefer to be helpless is just sad........and to watch family me,gets murdered in front of you and you having no option to try to stop it...

Fantasy.

Not fantasy...real world...

Some details to help you make your guess....

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 9 dead)

vs.

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)
No guns: 15 dead

Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Temple massacre has some Sikhs mulling gun ownership

The president of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin had only a butter knife on hand, which he used to fight the gunman. He was killed, but his heroic actions were credited for slowing the shooter. Guns were not allowed in the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin.

“No guns [were] allowed in the temple,” Kulbir Singh, an attendee of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin, told FoxNews.com. “Everyone knows that it’s not allowed, anywhere in the temple.”

Forum List

Back