Are we going to war?

HappyJoy

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2015
And what I mean is specifically boots on the ground by the thousands.

It's an open question.

I'd say it's more likely that the UN as well as individual European countries will be sending in troops.

So "we" going to war, not so much as not getting out of wars that we're in.

There will no armies in their hundreds of thousands.

There will b spec op troops, Rangers, seals, trainers and advisers, and an aerial presence to bring hellfire upon the damned.

But those of Iraq I and II are over in the ME.

World War III started five years ago-------as soon as the first time the words
"ARAB SPRING" were uttered. Persons who do not know are unconscious

There will no armies in their hundreds of thousands.

There will b spec op troops, Rangers, seals, trainers and advisers, and an aerial presence to bring hellfire upon the damned.

But those of Iraq I and II are over in the ME.
STFU fakey you dont know shit from shinola...just STFU

World War III started five years ago-------as soon as the first time the words
"ARAB SPRING" were uttered. Persons who do not know are unconscious

In the Euro media, on live interviews, the French and Brits on the street are describing this as World War III. I doubt any media will air that later on though.

I'm not sure what's going to happen but i can't wait to get those solar panels on my roof and Tesla to come out with an affordable electric car STAT.

The radicals are gaining power because the countries fail to be united and are throwing tiddlywinks at them ....
Hopefully this tragedy brings the countries together and wipes these terrorists off the face of the earth.

The United States has been continuously engaged in "war" since the 1940's.

We are at war now in Iraq, Syria, Africa, and Afghanistan. We have thousands of "boots on the ground" all over the world.

Baracky Obammunist takes the long view of historical events such as yesterday's. He feels that in 200 years everyone involved in those events will be just as dead. No foul.
His primary concern is the toppling of the US Republic and the shredding of the US Constitution, which will allow him to redistribute the nation's wealth and the wealth of its citizenry to his far more deserving constituents.
No war for the next fourteen months or as long as Obama remains in office, even if Iran, or an Iranian surrogate, nukes several or even a hundred US cities.

Baracky Obammunist takes the long view of historical events such as yesterday's. He feels that in 200 years everyone involved in those events will be just as dead. No foul.
His primary concern is the toppling of the US Republic and the shredding of the US Constitution, which will allow him to redistribute the nation's wealth and the wealth of its citizenry to his far more deserving constituents.
No war for the next fourteen months or as long as Obama remains in office, even if Iran, or an Iranian surrogate, nukes several or even a hundred US cities.

I don't know, maybe keep your post within the subject of the thread? Not sure what the shredding of the constitution has to do with ISIS. I think you're trying to conflate a couple of conspiracies into one.

Forum List

Back