Rookie
Apr 20, 2011
.........would you

Spit on him?

Piss on him?

Cut off his "jihad" to sell on eBay?

What would you do......America!

not a thing.

His body has nothing to do with who he was as a human being.

He was already gone.

I'd take a picture of me holding him.

He'd have on some over sized sunglasses, a party hat, sipping on a bacontini.

I'd of course put the rabbit ears over his head.

Then go on a speaking tour telling everyone that it wasn't him, and make millions of the Deathers, that will suck anything up as long as I pay some other professional to say the opposite of the "Government men".

.........would you

Spit on him?

Piss on him?

Call Donnie Donowitz.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYKqA0St8_U&feature=related]YouTube - Inglourious Basterds Baseball Bat Scene HD[/ame]

brutal

Yeah, I just deleted that link. Bit over the top, though I have seen similar stuff done by extremists to westerners. However, no need to descend to that level.

I'd rather spend some time with him alive, and make him smoke Newport 100's, guzzle 40s, smoke some buddah and take him to the strip club and make him get a lap dance and post it all over the internet so his jihadi buddies will get all pissed off.

I'd rather spend some time with him alive, and make him smoke Newport 100's, guzzle 40s, smoke some buddah and take him to the strip club and make him get a lap dance and post it all over the internet so his jihadi buddies will get all pissed off.

Don't forget the BACON EATING scene.

Don't forget the BACON EATING scene.

The stripper will have bacon strips on her breasts.

Ok, but make the lap dance from a cross-dressing man.

.........would you

Spit on him?

Piss on him?

Fill him full of pigs blood, put a bible in his hands, fill the coffin full of pig fat, wrap it all in an American flag, take pics.... and put it on display!

His head on a pike at 1600 Pennsylvania ave wouldn't be to bad either!

Last edited:
All I can think of involves scat that would probably get some kind of ban.

Forum List

Back