Zone1 If You Want a Civil Discussion on Race...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got them because there’s some government program that requires a certain percentage of contracts to go to minority-owned businesses.

I was not asking what the person who was awarded the contracts work was like ... Nor their minority status.
I was asking if they got the contract as a preferred minority, because of their contacts in the political community that hold the purse strings.

You are suggesting that it is wrong they get the contracts because they are a minority and have preferred status.
That doesn't make a difference ... We all elect the officials that believe the proper thing to do is throw money at a problem.

I am more concerned about the corruption in the distribution of funds that are approved and allocated ...
Funds for the purpose of serving a minority community and advancing the opportunities of minority contractors.

Your opinion.

Oh, the irony.
Wow, you are about alpha sierra bravo.

Lisa do you even know or understand the difference between a fact and an opinion?

I mean personally, I would be embarrassed to discover that I had been running my mouth in an internet message board about something that I had completely wrong and that made me look like a total dumbass, but I guess being wrong on a multitude of topics is just how you roll huh?

If you don't accept what the government has determined then where are you getting your information?

Even someone as articulate and educated as NewsVine_Mariyam believes she is owed something for something that happened several generations ago. No other race on earth thinks like this.

Very few whites today, are going to give you a penny. We don't ow you a damn thing. If tou want something, get off your lazy ass and WORK for it and stop whining
We'll see which one of us was right in the end. Making people pay is kind of my specialty.

Until then, stop misquoting and mischaracterizing the things I've stated.

because of the same reasons that white dominated countries and predominately whites states in the U.S. have poverty and crime.
We have some.

Jesus said, "the poor, you will always have among you "

The answers that you won't accept are within YOURSELVES.

As a culture you are too comfortable with out of wedlock children, and "not acting white" in schools.

Your successes come mostly from government quotas and preferential treatment. That's not a lasting solution. In fact, it's making too many comfortable with a subpar work ethic

We have some.

Jesus said, "the poor, you will always have among you "

The answers that you won't accept are within YOURSELVES.

As a culture you are too comfortable with out of wedlock children, and "not acting white" in schools.

Your successes come mostly from government quotas and preferential treatment. That's not a lasting solution. In fact, it's making too many comfortable with a subpar work ethic
Happy Independence Day! Things are a changin

Some of this discussion reminds me of fat people I know who talk about not being able to afford NutraSystem, or Jenny Craig, or what have you. It doesn't cost any money to lose weight. None. Just eat less food. Go to the library and get a book on nutrition. Problem solved.

And so it seems to be with IM2 and many Blacks. They think that some community organization or some "program" is necessary to fight the cultural rot of the urban Black community. It is not necessary. The wounds are self-inflicted. 90% of the problems would be gone within ten years if Black single women were induced to stop having babies. That initiative wouldn't cost a dime. It should be preached by every preacher, public figure, Black athlete, parent, politician, and citizen, without exception.

Education should be treasured, not scorned. The King's English should be embraced, not mocked. Shitty jobs should be looked at as opportunities, not drudgery. Being a good father should be the most respected vocation in the community, and women who have multiple kids and no way of supporting should not be exalted for "getting by" despite all the roadblocks in her way.

Doesn't cost a dime.

We'll see which one of us was right in the end. Making people pay is kind of my specialty.

If civility in race discussions is not the desire ... Then your input is not required.

Providing links to the Bull Ring in Zone 3, is a fair indication of any desire you have in having a civil discussion about race.

Wow, you are about alpha sierra bravo.

Lisa do you even know or understand the difference between a fact and an opinion?

I mean personally, I would be embarrassed to discover that I had been running my mouth in an internet message board about something that I had completely wrong and that made me look like a total dumbass, but I guess being wrong on a multitude of topics is just how you roll huh?

If you don't accept what the government has determined then where are you getting your information?
This is supposed to be Zone 1. Stop with your erroneous accusations.

My disagreeing with you doesn’t make me wrong. YOUR disagreeing with me is just as likely to mean you are wrong. Please get off your high horse.

Some of this discussion reminds me of fat people I know who talk about not being able to afford NutraSystem, or Jenny Craig, or what have you. It doesn't cost any money to lose weight. None. Just eat less food. Go to the library and get a book on nutrition. Problem solved.

And so it seems to be with IM2 and many Blacks. They think that some community organization or some "program" is necessary to fight the cultural rot of the urban Black community. It is not necessary. The wounds are self-inflicted. 90% of the problems would be gone within ten years if Black single women were induced to stop having babies. That initiative wouldn't cost a dime. It should be preached by every preacher, public figure, Black athlete, parent, politician, and citizen, without exception.

Education should be treasured, not scorned. The King's English should be embraced, not mocked. Shitty jobs should be looked at as opportunities, not drudgery. Being a good father should be the most respected vocation in the community, and women who have multiple kids and no way of supporting should not be exalted for "getting by" despite all the roadblocks in her way.

Doesn't cost a dime.
Yup. Looking for "solutions" outside of themselves. Failure is guaranteed until there's a change in culture. It'll never change.

This thread is an example of how Zone 1 isn’t working. A known black racist opens yet another thread to spew hostility toward whites and, as usual, blame whites for everything wrong in the black inner-citiies. When whites disagree with that and push back, other black racists jump on board doubling up on the attacks - and even threatening to report whites who disagree that “systemic racism” is the cause of the failures among the black subclass.

If you as a race have no black run nation that anyone would call a success, why would your problems, as a race, be MY fault as a white man?
Well, I think this thread is about America and that your comments amount to a load of racist crap since the wealth of white countries come from what you extract from black run countries.

Yup. Looking for "solutions" outside of themselves. Failure is guaranteed until there's a change in culture. It'll never change.
That's right, a change in white culturre is needed.

What black people are willing to put up with. My post was about what white people are doing about their racism. They are still treating black people like garbage. The truth of it is, all this is the fault of white people. I doubt black people will put up with it much longer.
We're in here in a discussion with whites who believe in the superiority of their race. They are too arrogant to see the damage this has done to America.

The left is burning down businesses in their own neighborhood after looting them

And usually after an incident caused by the Black Brain Disease - aka resisting arrest

White conservatives on this forum refuse to accept blame for that so he calls us knuckle draggers

An emotion driven insult that mac1958 never uses on the other side - his side
White conservatives looted and burned. White conservatives attacked the capital. All of these things white conservative did was caused by white brain disease whereby they imagined an election was stolen, or that the government is out to get them.

Well, I think this thread is about America and that your comments amount to a load of racist crap since the wealth of white countries come from what you extract from black run countries.
Think, man.

If you have the SAME problems in black run countries, than clearly we whites in America are not the reason so many of your "brothas" can't find success.

Your problem is WITHIN

White conservatives looted and burned. White conservatives attacked the capital. All of these things white conservative did was caused by white brain disease whereby they imagined an election was stolen, or that the government is out to get them.
Except that blacks break the law, resist arrest, riot, loot and burn practically every day

I am watching an incident on YouTube even as we speak

4 or 5 black teens were milling around on the road at an intersection and the cops told them to move on

They refused.

After much argument the cops arrested 2 of them and one was carrying a gun

I hope they go to jail for a long time but I know they probably wont

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back