Zone1 If You Want a Civil Discussion on Race...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread exemplifies exactly why .ulticultural societies never do well.

There is NOT "one race, the human race."

The SECOND great sin of this nation was to leave this cancerous seed in this country instead of relocating them back to Africa.

This problem will remain as long as they are here. There is no assimilation.

Even someone as articulate and educated as NewsVine_Mariyam believes she is owed something for something that happened several generations ago. No other race on earth thinks like this.

Very few whites today, are going to give you a penny. We don't ow you a damn thing. If tou want something, get off your lazy ass and WORK for it and stop whining

Given that the last president we had was republican and the most corrupt in history, you just don't make sense
Wasn't the president before him a black man?
Was DT in charge of your city in the 90's?
How was DT corrupt? Was he taking bribes like the diaper dude?
Waa he handing out billion$ to "green energy" start ups that took the money & folded?
Did he sick the Feds on his political opponents like FHRC & Barry did?
Who makes no sense?

What do you mean by "less of a problem" and "some fringe issues"
Most of the racial division is coming from the left as they promote policies that advance anti-white racism and/or favoritism toward blacks (same thing, different sides of coin), while white supremacists are on the fringe on the right.

NewsVine_Mariyam

The second quote in that list -- a list I have compiled and provided to you upon request -- is not by me. Please remove it.
Hey Mac I saw almost immediately that one of the quote blocks got messed up somehow and I re-pasted it. As far as could tell it fixed it and you can now see that the first comment was inside your own but mad my DJT.

If it's still an issue let me know and I'll just remove your name altogether.

Everything that we post here is supported by verifiable facts.
You don't see me denying them. My only point is that they're not the whole story, and we can't have an honest conversation on race in this country unless and until we address the whole picture.

So, I don't really have a place in a binary thread like this, except to see my main point proven over and over. I described what I'm seeing in Posts 9 and 11, and it's all playing out in this thread.

This thread exemplifies exactly why .ulticultural societies never do well.

There is NOT "one race, the human race."

The SECOND great sin of this nation was to leave this cancerous seed in this country instead of relocating them back to Africa.

This problem will remain as long as they are here. There is no assimilation.

Even someone as articulate and educated as NewsVine_Mariyam believes she is owed something for something that happened several generations ago. No other race on earth thinks like this.

Very few whites today, are going to give you a penny. We don't ow you a damn thing. If tou want something, get off your lazy ass and WORK for it and stop whining
Agree. Newsvine did reveal that she thinks she deserves reparations, and that is why she keeps insisting that it’s the whites’ fault that the blacks in the ghetto are having babies without husbands beginning in high school, and shooting each other every weekend, and committing half the violent crime.

In late 1994, I began to work with a friend in starting a community based black organization. I watched for 3 straight years as we got the most awards for our work in the community our organization consistently get rejected for funding. I worked a second job in order to help buy office supplies and equipment. In our 4th year, we were again turned down by the city for funds even as our track record showed the best results of any community agency.

It took us exposing a conflict of interest whereby city officials were sitting on boards of United Way funded organizations as well as the mayor of the city was Chair of the local United way to get a few thousand dollars for a server. We found that because of this relationship, UW agencies in that city were receiving 97 percent of all local and county tax dollars targeted for social services. How convenient for white city council members to vote yes for funds to go to the organizations where they were board members at city council meetings. No black or non white organization was getting social service money. And this city was and is not the only place this happens. Yet in forums like this we have to hear opinions from people who have never been in the octagon telling somebody how to fight.

Many young black entrepreneurs have found that what stands between them and the funds and support they are supposed to get ...
Is the government and the people they elected to get them the support.

In an interview with one young black man, he addressed it as ...
"The money was allocated, and the programs were defined. All I found was Democrats helping Democrats, Republicans helping Republicans,
and neither one of them giving a [censored] about me, or seeing the money got to where it was supposed to go."

OK….you got me. There are some racists here.

But I could go and pick out some horrendous quotes, including ones that praise Hitler, that say Jews should be put on an island like lepers were, that it was too bad that Hitler didn’t finish the job, etc., (and ironically, many of these comments have come from liberals always saying how horrible racists are), but the difference between you and me is that I do not blame any failures among Jews (on average, we are above average, but we still have some losers) on antisemitism.

You are totally focused on blaming whites for all problems in the black community, when the truth is that blacks would do better to focus on the favoritism they are now being shown in many areas, take advantage of the wonderful opportunities available to them in this country, lower the illegitimacy rate to something respectable, and stay in school.

P.S. And drop the idea of getting whites to fork over reparations. Blacks will just have to earn what they get, like other people.
This isn't about you Lisa, or the Jewish people.

Last edited:

Many young black entrepreneurs have found that what stands between them and the funds and support they are supposed to get ...
Is the government and the people they elected to get them the support.

In an interview with one young black man, he addressed it as ...
"The money was allocated, and the programs were defined. All I found was Democrats helping Democrats, Republicans helping Republicans,
and neither one of them giving a [censored] about me, or seeing the money got to where it was supposed to go."

I’ve know black entrepreneurs who got special privileges for their color and were awarded tons of government contracts even though they weren’t the best qualified or best value.

Agree. Newsvine did reveal that she thinks she deserves reparations, and that is why she keeps insisting that it’s the whites’ fault that the blacks in the ghetto are having babies without husbands beginning in high school, and shooting each other every weekend, and committing half the violent crime.
You better watch what you say about me and stop lying. I said that if the government is truly sincere about being sorry for all of the harm it did and allowed then reparations are appropriate.

And it's not a revelation, that's been my position all along.

Wow it didn't take you too long to revert right back to reciting your litany of racist stereotypes did it.

OK….you got me. There are some racists here.

But I could go and pick out some horrendous quotes, including ones that praise Hitler, that say Jews should be put on an island like lepers were, that it was too bad that Hitler didn’t finish the job, etc., (and ironically, many of these comments have come from liberals always saying how horrible racists are), but the difference between you and me is that I do not blame any failures among Jews (on average, we are above average, but we still have some losers) on antisemitism.

You are totally focused on blaming whites for all problems in the black community, when the truth is that blacks would do better to focus on the favoritism they are now being shown in many areas, take advantage of the wonderful opportunities available to them in this country, lower the illegitimacy rate to something respectable, and stay in school.

P.S. And drop the idea of getting whites to fork over reparations. Blacks will just have to earn what they get, like other people.
This isn't about you Lisa, or the Jewish people.
[/QUOTE]
You’re messing up the quotes, but using Jewish people as an example is very appropriate - a persecuted minority for MILLENIA, almost wiped off of all of Europe, and yet within a generation, they moved from poverty to the middle class, despite rampant antisemitism.

They did so by making the right choices, exercising discipline, and going to school instead of having babies out of wedlock. It shows how a persecuted minority - a Jew is more likely to suffer from a hate crime than a black - can succeed despite prejudice with the right choices and values. And you HATE that. You’d like it better if Jews were still mired in the ghetto so you could say “see? Horrific persecution the Jews down too!

I said that the high out of wedlock birthrate, which studies have repeatedly shown is correlated with both poverty and racism, is the cause of the problems among the black subclass.

You simply call everyone racist who won’t submit to your erroneous claim that the crime in the inner-cities is all whitey’s fault.

And you are in violation of Zone 1 rules. Do it again, and I’ll report you.
So you come here to agitate and bait people so that you can report them?

What of substance have you contributed to this thread, other than whining about your perception that black people are getting preferential treatment (again)

I’ve know black entrepreneurs who got special privileges for their color and were awarded tons of government contracts even though they weren’t the best qualified or best value.

But did they get them because they were black and qualified for the support and assistance as it was allocated ...
Or did they get the support because of who they knew or supported in the political community?

You better watch what you say about me and stop lying. I said that if the government is truly sincere about being sorry for all of the harm it did and allowed then reparations are appropriate.

And it's not a revelation, that's been my position all along.

Wow it didn't take you too long to revert right back to reciting your litany of racist stereotypes did it.
And you’re right back to lying and calling me racist.

No blacks alive today, except the older generation still alive from Jim Crow, deserves a penny. You already have had two generations of favoritism in college admissions - that’s reparations enough.

But seriously, the goal is to try to minimize and mitigate the harm caused by racist individuals in our society and to dismantle the remaining scaffold of institutional racism, both the visible and invisible structures.
See, that isn't my goal. My goal is for Americans to do that it takes to get past race and start judging each other by the content of our character instead of dividing ourselves into groups. No more hyphenations, no more tribes, no more grievance groups competing against each other. Just, Americans.

That is one very heavy lift.

But your answer is important. We can't fix a complicated problem if we don't share the same goal.

What of substance have you contributed to this thread, other than whining about your perception that black people are getting preferential treatment (again)
I’m responding to the racist attitudes being spewed by the black racists on this thread, including the one who started it. Why is it you NEVER have a word of criticism for haters like IM2, and you instead upvote their racist whining?

Oh, yes….blacks have gotten preferential treatment when it comes to higher education programs, and for the past 40 years. It’s terrible that you deny it. There are plenty of white boys who are physicians‘ assistants because spots in med school were given to lower-scoring blacks instead.

The post of hers you just quoted contains the answes you seek if you were only honest with yourself. That is the "substance she has contributed"

But did they get them because they were black and qualified for the support and assistance as it was allocated ...
Or did they get the support because of who they knew or supported in the political community?

They got them because there’s some government program that requires a certain percentage of contracts to go to minority-owned businesses.

In fact, one black guy I knew started a business and was getting big contractors like gangbusters. He went from 1 employee to 15 in less than there years. But by year 8, his “preferential minority” status expires - the program has a limit - and he couldn’t compete on his own. His company’s work simply wasn’t competitive, and he was back to the 1 employee two years after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back