Zone1 If You Want a Civil Discussion on Race...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that blacks break the law, resist arrest, riot, loot and burn practically every day

I am watching an incident on YouTube even as we speak

4 or 5 black teens were milling around on the road at an intersection and the cops told them to move on

They refused.

After much argument the cops arrested 2 of them and one was carrying a gun

I hope they go to jail for a long time but I know they probably wont

Listen to how they talk to the cops! Obnoxious.

Now, will a black person on this thread condemn these disrespectful black kids, throwing water bottles at people and back-talking to the police? Or is that white people’s fault too?

Listen to how they talk to the cops! Obnoxious.

Now, will a black person on this thread condemn these disrespectful black kids, throwing water bottles at people and back-talking to the police? Or is that white people’s fault too?
This was not as serious as the cops being forced to kill one of them

But the gun charge should be a felony and part of their record for life if convicted

The root cause of the problems we as blacks face is white racism. For you to understand how I can say that, you first must drop the silly notion that racism is only thoughts and slurs.
IM2,

If you want a civil discussion on race, I suggest that you stop blaming whites for low black IQ averages, and high black rates of crime and illegitimacy. The problems that blacks face are caused by those three characteristics. Of course I acknowledge that there are intelligent, law abiding, and monogamous Negroes.

If they were not characteristics the Negro race, Negroes would not have high rates of poverty and incarceration. When Jews came to the United States they faced discrimination and bigotry. Now they tend to be more prosperous than white Gentiles. They achieved this by superior performance and behavior.

It would also be a good idea to stop using words like "racism" and "racist." Those words are not used to advance the dialogue on race President Clinton called for, and which we badly need, but to stop the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back