If you voted for Obama....

IMHO - War should be avoided, but not at ALL costs. We really had no choice but to go after Bin Laden and he was in Afghanistan. They had a chance to protect their people by turning him over. They opted to shelter him and many of their people paid the price. How many MORE innocent people die (in America) if you do not create a deterent or punish the guilty?

Not a perfect solution - but we don't live in a perfect world.

So, what about the other like 12 places we bomb/send troops to?

What about them? You tell me where these actions took place and I'll tell you whether or not I feel that the actions were the lesser of two evils or not.

When people acropss the world scream "help" we hear it. Sometimes we respond. Sometimes we don't. Sometimes we respond in the wrong place at the wrong time and sometimes we get it right. We are humans - no humans are perfect. I'm not 100% against this desire to help those who are in need, who are being raped and piliaged by the bullies of the world. There are instances in which WE have been one of the bullies and I am 100% against that.

Last edited:
IMHO - War should be avoided, but not at ALL costs. We really had no choice but to go after Bin Laden and he was in Afghanistan. They had a chance to protect their people by turning him over. They opted to shelter him and many of their people paid the price. How many MORE innocent people die (in America) if you do not create a deterent or punish the guilty?

What about them? You tell me where these actions took place and I'll tell you whether or not I feel that the actions were the lesser of two evils or not.

What does that even mean, the lesser of two evils? Why do you even acknowledge that as being an acceptable way to govern and lead?

Id rather kill them then have americans killed....I guess you forgot 911...when the rest of this world begins to worry about who they are killing for no reason....then maybe the country <USA> that kills the LEAST innoncents and never does it intentionally would have to re think how they react.

Remind me of your stance on the size of our military budget.

Weird how you somehow missed this question.

Remind me of your stance on the size of our military budget.

Weird how you somehow missed this question.

Uh, yes I did.

First, please quit following me around, you're a known troll.

Second, I'd dismantle the military budget like you couldn't imagine. The military and the courts and the basic government functions are the only thing the Feds need to be doing.

... do you wash your hands extra thoroughly at night to get the blood of the innocent men, women and children he bombs off your hands? Keep putting killers and thieves in office, folks, you're doing a great job!

I know, I know, Bush and others did it too, so it makes it okay, right?

I sleep fine at night. Obama is a good President who, if he accomplishes 1/2 of his 2nd term goals or some points on his plan to curtail gun violence will edge into greatness.

Quite happy with my selection at the polls and will be happier when he appoints new SC justices. Hopefully Scalia will retire and we can replace it with something more enlightened like a burned out buld.

So you have no problem with innocent people dying by the hundreds overseas?

No.

We've been mowing down other culutres since the 1950's. Your indignation would be much more interesting to me if it wasn't such a hate filled rant.

We get it, you hate Obama...just say that instead of trying to use people you care nothing about either as some sort of prop in a twisted theater of the mind.

PS: You suck.

I sleep fine at night. Obama is a good President who, if he accomplishes 1/2 of his 2nd term goals or some points on his plan to curtail gun violence will edge into greatness.

Quite happy with my selection at the polls and will be happier when he appoints new SC justices. Hopefully Scalia will retire and we can replace it with something more enlightened like a burned out buld.

No.

We've been mowing down other culutres since the 1950's. Your indignation would be much more interesting to me if it wasn't such a hate filled rant.

We get it, you hate Obama...just say that instead of trying to use people you care nothing about either as some sort of prop in a twisted theater of the mind.

Well, glad to know there are people like you who will continue to vote for and applaud the murder of innocent people. It's out of sight out of mind until someone you love dies I suppose. I made posts like this since I was aware it was going on, yes, I despise Obama, among most other Presidents, just like I do Ted Bundy and anyone else who kills innocent people.

He's killing as few as possible and still get reelected! lol And I'm satisfied they're Alqaeda and Taliban terrorists and a few hangers on. He's getting us out in the most intelligent way from the Boooosh/Reaganist catastrophe...

Hip boots needed for all the hypocrisy and crocodile tears.

well good for you. I'm glad we can continue creating terrorists so that the violence never ends and more of our freedoms can get shit on in the name of security.

What does that even mean, the lesser of two evils? Why do you even acknowledge that as being an acceptable way to govern and lead?

Why do I accept that sometimes you have to wage war?
Because sometimes you have to either wage war or surrender. Neither is a terrific alternative, but depending upon what you are beings asked to surrender, one or the other is going to be the lesser of two evils.

Id rather kill them then have americans killed....I guess you forgot 911...when the rest of this world begins to worry about who they are killing for no reason....then maybe the country <USA> that kills the LEAST innoncents and never does it intentionally would have to re think how they react.

are you joking?

Uh we've killed tons of innocents. We killed well over 150,000 just with the two nukes we dropped in Japan. We are easily top 5 in the world for killing innocents. You do realize we are killing innocent civilians with drones in the name of defending killing innocent people on 9/11. We were also killing innocent people in Brown Town well before domestic Islamic terrorism ever happened on our shores. But, let's keep doing the same thing, it's been working great.

well good for you. I'm glad we can continue creating terrorists so that the violence never ends and more of our freedoms can get shit on in the name of security.

The wars ARE ending- the violence won't end until the Great Recession is over and disgruntled youth are no longer taken by well financed terrorist groups, and we finish off the bad after effects of the Booosh/Reaganist/Ugly American crusade against Islam.

Last edited:

No.

Well, glad to know there are people like you who will continue to vote for and applaud the murder of innocent people. It's out of sight out of mind until someone you love dies I suppose. I made posts like this since I was aware it was going on, yes, I despise Obama, among most other Presidents, just like I do Ted Bundy and anyone else who kills innocent people.

Glad to know there are people like you with selective morals that apply them only to certain others.

I'll take my lot any day over yours.

Any day.

Why do I accept that sometimes you have to wage war?
Because sometimes you have to either wage war or surrender. Neither is a terrific alternative, but depending upon what you are beings asked to surrender, one or the other is going to be the lesser of two evils.

The OP is just being a mindless dumbass.

Forum List

Back