If you voted for Obama....

LibertyLemming

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2012
USA
... do you wash your hands extra thoroughly at night to get the blood of the innocent men, women and children he bombs off your hands? Keep putting killers and thieves in office, folks, you're doing a great job!

I know, I know, Bush and others did it too, so it makes it okay, right?

Personally, I sleep just fine at night. You vote for the best option you have, then you work to keep them honest. In '08 and '12, that was Obama. In '04, I voted for Bush. We'll see what '16 holds.

Well, keep voting(sanctioning the actions of) for the best option and then watching that option kill innocent people, among other evils.

... do you wash your hands extra thoroughly at night to get the blood of the innocent men, women and children he bombs off your hands? Keep putting killers and thieves in office, folks, you're doing a great job!

I sleep fine at night. Obama is a good President who, if he accomplishes 1/2 of his 2nd term goals or some points on his plan to curtail gun violence will edge into greatness.

Quite happy with my selection at the polls and will be happier when he appoints new SC justices. Hopefully Scalia will retire and we can replace it with something more enlightened like a burned out buld.

I sleep fine at night. Obama is a good President who, if he accomplishes 1/2 of his 2nd term goals or some points on his plan to curtail gun violence will edge into greatness.

Quite happy with my selection at the polls and will be happier when he appoints new SC justices. Hopefully Scalia will retire and we can replace it with something more enlightened like a burned out buld.

So you have no problem with innocent people dying by the hundreds overseas?

Personally, I sleep just fine at night. You vote for the best option you have, then you work to keep them honest. In '08 and '12, that was Obama. In '04, I voted for Bush. We'll see what '16 holds.

first you gotta start with honest. and obviously you fell short of that mark. sorry, but it's true.

first you gotta start with honest. and obviously you fell short of that mark. sorry, but it's true.

Good point. Hard to keep the Executive Branch honest once it is already in office. Probably something you should tend to beforehand.

What president doesn't have blood on his hands?

what is your point?

IMHO - War should be avoided, but not at ALL costs. We really had no choice but to go after Bin Laden and he was in Afghanistan. They had a chance to protect their people by turning him over. They opted to shelter him and many of their people paid the price. How many MORE innocent people die (in America) if you do not create a deterent or punish the guilty?

Not a perfect solution - but we don't live in a perfect world.

IMHO - War should be avoided, but not at ALL costs. We really had no choice but to go after Bin Laden and he was in Afghanistan. They had a chance to protect their people by turning him over. They opted to shelter him and many of their people paid the price. How many MORE innocent people die (in America) if you do not create a deterent or punish the guilty?

So, what about the other like 12 places we bomb/send troops to?

So, what about the other like 12 places we bomb/send troops to?[/QUOTE]

Wtf, you, a rethug, worried about us at war. You got to be kidding me. Rethugs luv war. You mad cause your rethugs didn't get to pick the targets? Or mad because we aren't attacking Iran?
What is it? Drones? Be specific if you can.

So, what about the other like 12 places we bomb/send troops to?[/QUOTE]

Wtf, you, a rethug, worried about us at war. You got to be kidding me. Rethugs luv war. You mad cause your rethugs didn't get to pick the targets? Or mad because we aren't attacking Iran?
What is it? Drones? Be specific if you can.

Ah, this is where you assume I'm a Republican and act like you, a Democrat I assume, are anything but the other side of the same coin.

I like the unfounded insults instead of trying to defend the innocent murders I'm complaining about.... well played.

What president doesn't have blood on his hands?

what is your point?

That presidents are puppets of the war machine?

LOL, remind me again of your stance on thousands of innocent people dying in this country.

LOL, remind me again of your stance on thousands of innocent people dying in this country.

What does that have to do with voting for a President who kills innocent people ?

So, what about the other like 12 places we bomb/send troops to?

Remind me of your stance on the size of our military budget.

What does that have to do with voting for a President who kills innocent people ?

You act like you're concerned about innocent people dying overseas yet you don't seem to give a shit about innocent people dying here.

Fake concern has been exposed.

Forum List

Back