If you think Romney will beat Obama

Please say so here. I want to be able to come back and laugh at you and re-read all your bullshit. This is going to be easier than beating McCain. My aunt said Obama visited UofMiami and the cheers were deafening. I don't even think Mitt will win Florida. Might even lose Arizona. McCain almost did and its his home state. No one likes Romney. Its laughable. Polls showing them neck and neck are laughable.

No way Romney wins Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin or NJ. Not with what all the right wing Governors are doing to women and unions. And that's not even counting the Emergency Financial Managers that Snyder is putting in place of elected government. I wonder if people in Michigan even know what I'm talking about.

Not after Citizens United.

Not if the Occupy Wallstreet crowd shows up. They dwarf the tea baggers.

The with Paul Ryan trying to kill social security and medicare.

Not with the GOP wanting to invade Iran next.

Not when the GOP wants to make the Bush tax breaks even bigger.

But please tell me how/why Romney is going to beat Obama? I want to come back and laugh at you after the elections.

Gas prices? Obamacare? Birth Control? Not enough. No one likes Romney. Obama's beating him by 9 points right now.

This is another one of those "Black Knight" threads where some moron is laying on the ground with no arms and legs, having been beaten, all the while screaming "Obama will win. Obama will win".

We'll let the process run itself for a lot of reasons. The GOP needs to continue to take state houses and they need to win the senate (better than 50% chance they will). With that in place and Obamacare out the door, it might not matter.

That does not mean that even if you don't think Romeny can win (and I have my doubts given the number of leaches and illegals we have in our country who need the government needle to survive) you won't be out working to ensure as many local GOPer and well as federal GOPers are in place to keep Obama for doing much more damage to this country (if that is possible).

obama didn't get Bin Ladin. Seal Team Six got Bin Ladin in spite of obama's interference.

obama waited 16 hours hoping Bin Ladin would escape.

I'd be willing to bet Obama didn't even know who the Navy Seals were until they took out those pirates and then Bin Laden. A more worthless person for president could not have been found.

obama didn't get Bin Ladin. Seal Team Six got Bin Ladin in spite of obama's interference.

I bet you wouldn't be saying the same thing if it was President McCain that got Bin Ladin. Actually I'm sure you wouldn't. But who cares what you think.

Remember you guys were so sure McCain was going to win?

Four years ago, Sen. Barack Obama (Ill.) swept to an eye-popping 365-electoral-vote victory — and a nearly 10 million popular-vote edge — with wins in places where a Democrat hadn’t won a presidential race in decades.

You, Fox and Rasmussen didn't see that coming, did ya? :lol:

I'd be willing to bet Obama didn't even know who the Navy Seals were until they took out those pirates and then Bin Laden. A more worthless person for president could not have been found.

Do you think Bush was on first name basis with the Seals? :cuckoo:

Obama one of the best presidents ever. Are you here to fill up my thread with garbage or to say you guarantee that Romney is going to beat Obama, because that is what this thread is about. I'm not seeing a whole lot of confidence. Please post your prediction so I can come back and laugh at you after the election. Other than that, go piss off on another thread with your bullshit. :lol:

Would you be willing to bet that Romney is going to win?

Please say so here. I want to be able to come back and laugh at you and re-read all your bullshit. This is going to be easier than beating McCain. My aunt said Obama visited UofMiami and the cheers were deafening. I don't even think Mitt will win Florida. Might even lose Arizona. McCain almost did and its his home state. No one likes Romney. Its laughable. Polls showing them neck and neck are laughable.

No way Romney wins Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin or NJ. Not with what all the right wing Governors are doing to women and unions. And that's not even counting the Emergency Financial Managers that Snyder is putting in place of elected government. I wonder if people in Michigan even know what I'm talking about.

But please tell me how/why Romney is going to beat Obama? I want to come back and laugh at you after the elections.

Gas prices? Obamacare? Birth Control? Not enough. No one likes Romney. Obama's beating him by 9 points right now.

This is another one of those "Black Knight" threads where some moron is laying on the ground with no arms and legs, having been beaten, all the while screaming "Obama will win. Obama will win".

We'll let the process run itself for a lot of reasons. The GOP needs to continue to take state houses and they need to win the senate (better than 50% chance they will). With that in place and Obamacare out the door, it might not matter.

That does not mean that even if you don't think Romeny can win (and I have my doubts given the number of leaches and illegals we have in our country who need the government needle to survive) you won't be out working to ensure as many local GOPer and well as federal GOPers are in place to keep Obama for doing much more damage to this country (if that is possible).

Translation, Obama wins. But I will come back and call you out for saying the Senate is going to go to the Republicans. WRONG. You have a better chance in the House and even that is not going to happen, not with Paul Ryan and Boehner's track record.

The GOP's Senate approval rating is 8%. Lot worse than Obama's numbers. And this is going to help us, not you.

I think of the 10 seats up in the Senate, 8 are held by Democrats. But you think some GOP shit head is going to beat them? :cuckoo: This isn't a midterm where independents and dumb Democrats don't show up.

Translation, Obama wins. But I will come back and call you out for saying the Senate is going to go to the Republicans. WRONG. You have a better chance in the House and even that is not going to happen, not with Paul Ryan and Boehner's track record.

The GOP's Senate approval rating is 8%. Lot worse than Obama's numbers. And this is going to help us, not you.

I think of the 10 seats up in the Senate, 8 are held by Democrats. But you think some GOP shit head is going to beat them? :cuckoo: This isn't a midterm where independents and dumb Democrats don't show up.

There are assholes.

There are stupid assholes.

And there is you.

The senate's GOP rating means nothing as Congress' approval rating means nothing. People don't like Congress, but they like their congressmen.

Why else would they keep getting re-elected.

Now, since you've shown you can't get onto relevent facts, I am going to hope that you have the good sense to have your mother proofread your posts so you don't get in any more trouble.

Moron.

Obama will probably win, but not for a lot of the reasons offered.

Here's how it breaks down.

1) Reality is, 69 million folks voted for him last time, and a not enough of them willing to admit they made a mistake in 2008. This is why incumbants win more often than they lose. A strong third party might give them cover to vote another way, but mostly, they reaffirm what they did perviously.

2) Romney is the weakest candidate the GOP has run since Goldwater, if not Alf Landon. Even Republicans don't really like him, they just hate Obama more. And that's the problem, if hate got you over the finish line, Kerry would be at the end of his second term right now.

3) The electoral Math really favors the Democrats in general. It has since hispanics tipped California into permanent Blue State status. It's going to get worse when Hispanics tip Texas to Blue in 2020.

4) The old demographics that used to favor Republicans from Nixon to Bush is no longer there. We just don't have enough white people who can be manipulated on race, religion and sex to vote against their own economic interests. Combine that with the arguments having largely been settled, (Seriously, why is the GOP talking about birth control?), they just look sily still talking about them

What the GOP needs to do is reconnect with Hispanics, working folks and women. And Mint Rawmoney isn't the guy to do that.

There are assholes.

There are stupid assholes.

And there is you.

The senate's GOP rating means nothing as Congress' approval rating means nothing. People don't like Congress, but they like their congressmen.

Why else would they keep getting re-elected.

Now, since you've shown you can't get onto relevent facts, I am going to hope that you have the good sense to have your mother proofread your posts so you don't get in any more trouble.

Moron.

They didn't like their congressmen in 2010. And Republicans are worried. Boehner just said they have 1 in 3 chances of losing the house. Forget how he came up with this percentage. He pulled it out of his ass. Fact is, he's not confident. Do you know something he doesn't? You aholes think midterms show a mandate? Fact is, idiot moderate and lefty voters don't show up for midterms. But righties show up every 2 years. Its the cons secret weapon. But this aint no midterm.

I love it that Republicans don't think this matters. Bush barely beat Gore and Kerry and people liked him. Wanted to drink a beer with him. Remember? No one wants to drink a beer with Romney.

Mitt Romney's Awkward Bonding Tour Of America (VIDEO)

No matter how many times Mitt Romney's wife, aides and old friends try to convince the public and the media that the Republican presidential candidate is a great joker as soon as the cameras are turned off, the former governor of Massachusetts has failed time and again to connect with regular Americans.

We've compiled the most awkward, clueless and stilted moments from Romney's attempts to relate to voters across the country. What's your favorite awkward Romney moment?

I love it that Republicans don't think this matters. Bush barely beat Gore and Kerry and people liked him. Wanted to drink a beer with him. Remember? No one wants to drink a beer with Romney.

No matter how many times Mitt Romney's wife, aides and old friends try to convince the public and the media that the Republican presidential candidate is a great joker as soon as the cameras are turned off, the former governor of Massachusetts has failed time and again to connect with regular Americans.

We've compiled the most awkward, clueless and stilted moments from Romney's attempts to relate to voters across the country. What's your favorite awkward Romney moment?

Incredible.....

Elect someone who you want to drink a beer with ?

I somehow think that people are going to realize they don't need a beer drinking partner as much as they need someone who can get things under control.

Bu-bye BHO.

If OWS shows up, they will be put down by dem municipalities. FACT!!

The polls on taxation already have you at the disadvantage.

If I wanted to read the polls on how democrats view Obama I would go with your poll. Poll smoker..............

Rassmussen Reports today, has Romney in the lead over Obama:

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that Mitt Romney earns 48% of the vote, while President Obama attracts support from 44%. Four percent (4%) would vote for a third party candidate, while another 4% are undecided.

During Election 2008, Rasmussen Reports projected that Barack Obama would defeat John McCain by a 52% to 46% margin. Obama was 53% to 46%. In 2004, Rasmussen Reports was the only firm to project the vote totals for both candidates within half a percentage point.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

And today, Tuesday, with 5 states holding their primaries, will Gingrich take Delaware, as he hopes??

The Gingrich campaign has also predicted it will do well in at least one of Tuesday's contests -- the primary in Delaware.

The other primaries are being held in New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Connecticut, states thought to be friendly territory for former Massachusetts governor Romney.

A total of 209 delegates are at stake.

Read more: Romney could shut out remaining GOP rivals in next primary round | Fox News

Incredible.....

Elect someone who you want to drink a beer with ?

I somehow think that people are going to realize they don't need a beer drinking partner as much as they need someone who can get things under control.

Bu-bye BHO.

Expect to hear from me the day after the election stupid. BHO wins easily.

And it isn't us who votes for the guy who we want to drink a beer with. Its you idiots that do that. Lets just look at the very handsome but stupid Bush, Rick Perry & Sarah Palin.

I even recall threads saying GOP politicians are better looking than Democratic politicians. You demonize Michael Moore & Barnie Frank for being fat but the fact is, they are right.

Kerry didn't win because he was just like Romney. Too stiff. Not likeable. Sorry if the truth hurts. You'll see.

obama is going to lose. He is going to lose badly. His policies are failing so badly that "failure" is going to be permanently attached to his name. His health care bill, the lawsuits against the states, all slated for failure. To combat the perception of failure, obama has basically abandoned his office to campaign full time. If he can't succeed, he can at least go around, tell jokes on television and tell people he has succeded.

obama's answer to his own inability to lead is to do away with representative government and do what he wants so that he doesn't waste valuable campaign time. In addition to making representative government irrelevant he intends to make the Supreme Court irrelevant too. In order to accomplish what obama wants to accomplish, he has to eliminate the republic and replace it with a Cuban style dictatorship and that is why he will lose.

If you think Romney will beat Obama

....You've gotta consider he's.....

.....officially/certifiably NUTZ!!!!!!

"Romney and his surrogates have revealed an ongoing Cold War fixation. Former Reagan Navy Secretary John Lehman and former Bush administration Ambassador Pierre Prosper, on Thursday derailed Romney messaging in a conference call with reporters by raising the specter of the “Soviet Union” and slamming Obama for not protecting Czechoslovakia — a country that was peacefully dissolved in 1993 and now exists as the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

Obama is “withdrawing from leading the free world in maintaining stability around the world,” Lehman said. “What Obama calls ‘leading from behind.’”

One of the worst examples, according to Lehman, is happening at the top of the world.

“We’re seeing the Soviets pushing into the Arctic with no response from us. In fact, the only response is to announce the early retirement of the last remaining icebreaker.”

Prosper warned Obama was abandoning America’s eastern European allies — some of which haven’t existed for decades."​

eusa_doh.gif

obama is going to lose. He is going to lose badly. His policies are failing so badly that "failure" is going to be permanently attached to his name. His health care bill, the lawsuits against the states, all slated for failure. To combat the perception of failure, obama has basically abandoned his office to campaign full time. If he can't succeed, he can at least go around, tell jokes on television and tell people he has succeded.

obama's answer to his own inability to lead is to do away with representative government and do what he wants so that he doesn't waste valuable campaign time. In addition to making representative government irrelevant he intends to make the Supreme Court irrelevant too. In order to accomplish what obama wants to accomplish, he has to eliminate the republic and replace it with a Cuban style dictatorship and that is why he will lose.

I'm just wondering how your little world is going to crash down when he wins a second term.

I still think Romney will beat Obama. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just wondering how your little world is going to crash down when he wins a second term.

About the same as yours. ;)

Last edited:
About the same as yours, Jackass. ;)

I don't have that much of a stake in it.

I'm not an Obama fan. I wish the GOP could have nominated someone I could vote for.

They didn't.

But Romney won't win, because even Republicans don't like him that much.

Also, he's alienated the groups he needs to win. Hispanics, Women, WOrking folks.

I think he will. Obama has done way too much damage. If it is not reversed, it will cripple us. From obstructing Energy, causing major inflation, the Home Sale Tax coming into effect, Obama care. It will kill us, by design. We are funding fluff, while real needs are being ignored. Everyone is at risk. I can't think of a gentler hand on the scalpel right now than Romney. People will bitch, no matter what he does, true enough, but his hand will remain steady and sure, in spite of the extreme Left.

Forum List

Back