If you think Romney will beat Obama

Obama got a huge bump in the polls after the GOP's attack on women but it took a week before that story sunk in and started to show up in polls.

I find it funny that this faux Rosen issue showed up in Fox's polls the day after the story came out.

I smell BS! But who's gonna prove it so I guess Fox can come out and say whatever they want. And I've always found Rasmussen to be bias. Just look back to what their polls said in 2008. McCain was beating Obama in their polls back then. :eusa_liar:

Thanks for demonstrating the dem mind is controlled by nose rings. Party talking points.

The Ultimate useful Idiot.

I remember the day the Rosen story broke a right wing retard on USMB asked me if I agreed with Rosen or Romney and I didn't even know what the fuck she was talking about. Turns out it was a fake story the GOP manufactured in defense of their recent hit they took with women over birth control.

You must realize we view you righties as low information voters. Or misinformed. Or under informed. But certainly not uninformed. Rush fills your heads with a lot of bullshit. You certainly have a lot of information. Its just all bad.

You progressives do love to pat yourselves on the back while telling yourselves how "in the know" you are! Only one problem, Bobo...you guys were given control of the country three years ago with a Progressive President and Democratic super majorities in the House and the Senate...and you know what you guys accomplished? You gave us one of the worst pieces of legislation EVER crafted...ObamaCare...and a trillion dollar stimulus package to create jobs that was SO bad at creating jobs that they had to invent a new statistic "jobs saved" to put a better face on things.

The 2010 Midterms that saw one of the biggest swings in political power in modern American history showed EXACTLY what the American people thought about the progressive agenda they got from Barry, Harry and Nancy. Those people are still out there, Bobo and they aren't any happier with $4 a gallon gasoline then they were a year and a half ago when it was $2.60 a gallon. Finger pointing and class warfare games isn't making anyone's lives easier. 13 million people are still out of work and countless others are working part time because they had no choice but to take whatever was out there for jobs. This has been Barack Obama's economy for some time now...he inherited a recession but he was also given an unprecedented amount of money to cope with that recession and he used it badly on shovel ready jobs that didn't exist and green energy pipe dreams like Solyndra. The fact is, Barry ran out of ideas about the same time as Larry Summers and Christina Romer both beat feet back to Harvard and Berkeley. Those were his brainiacs...the liberal economists that were going to steer us back to prosperity with a Keynesian wet dream of government spending. I'll give you a hint, Bobo...those two didn't both skedaddle because things were going so well...they left because if they'd stayed they would have been held responsible for one of the great fiscal policy crap outs of all time. So what IS the Obama Administration's economic plan now? Does anyone know? They can't even submit a legitimate budget let alone come up with economic strategies to improve our situation yet they want another four years. Why would ANYONE give someone who's displayed such monumental incompetance another term? As Barack himself stated three years ago...if I can't fix things by the next election I deserve to be a one term President. Not only hasn't he fixed things...he's stopped trying. All he's done for the past year and a half is point fingers and make excuses.

Thanks for demonstrating the dem mind is controlled by nose rings. Party talking points.

The Ultimate useful Idiot.

I remember the day the Rosen story broke a right wing retard on USMB asked me if I agreed with Rosen or Romney and I didn't even know what the fuck she was talking about. Turns out it was a fake story the GOP manufactured in defense of their recent hit they took with women over birth control.

You must realize we view you righties as low information voters. Or misinformed. Or under informed. But certainly not uninformed. Rush fills your heads with a lot of bullshit. You certainly have a lot of information. Its just all bad.

You progressives do love to pat yourselves on the back while telling yourselves how "in the know" you are! Only one problem, Bobo...you guys were given control of the country three years ago with a Progressive President and Democratic super majorities in the House and the Senate...and you know what you guys accomplished? You gave us one of the worst pieces of legislation EVER crafted...ObamaCare...and a trillion dollar stimulus package to create jobs that was SO bad at creating jobs that they had to invent a new statistic "jobs saved" to put a better face on things.

The 2010 Midterms that saw one of the biggest swings in political power in modern American history showed EXACTLY what the American people thought about the progressive agenda they got from Barry, Harry and Nancy. Those people are still out there, Bobo and they aren't any happier with $4 a gallon gasoline then they were a year and a half ago when it was $2.60 a gallon. Finger pointing and class warfare games isn't making anyone's lives easier. 13 million people are still out of work and countless others are working part time because they had no choice but to take whatever was out there for jobs. This has been Barack Obama's economy for some time now...he inherited a recession but he was also given an unprecedented amount of money to cope with that recession and he used it badly on shovel ready jobs that didn't exist and green energy pipe dreams like Solyndra. The fact is, Barry ran out of ideas about the same time as Larry Summers and Christina Romer both beat feet back to Harvard and Berkeley. Those were his brainiacs...the liberal economists that were going to steer us back to prosperity with a Keynesian wet dream of government spending. I'll give you a hint, Bobo...those two didn't both skedaddle because things were going so well...they left because if they'd stayed they would have been held responsible for one of the great fiscal policy crap outs of all time. So what IS the Obama Administration's economic plan now? Does anyone know? They can't even submit a legitimate budget let alone come up with economic strategies to improve our situation yet they want another four years. Why would ANYONE give someone who's displayed such monumental incompetance another term? As Barack himself stated three years ago...if I can't fix things by the next election I deserve to be a one term President. Not only hasn't he fixed things...he's stopped trying. All he's done for the past year and a half is point fingers and make excuses.

blablabla. The GOP only win midterms because of low voter turnout. Its the Cons secret weapon.

How many people voted in 2010? 88 million.

What does that mean?

Means 15% of 310 million citizens voted. 4 billion dollars was spent, Republicans spending 2 to 1 over Dems.

How many voted in the General Election? 122 million give or take.

Romney is going to win. How do i know?

Simple. Because sealy is never right.

He says Obama is going to win, then clearly he won't. His track record is too consistant.

He says Obama is going to win, then clearly he won't. His track record is too consistant.

Only time I was ever wrong was 2000 and 2004 and I wasn't wrong, Bush stole those two elections. Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004. Don't even try to deny or reply because I'm sick of showing all the evidence that you will just blow off because you won't like the source.

As if Rush or Fox is gonna tell you the truth about that. :cuckoo:

Only time I was ever wrong was 2000 and 2004 and I wasn't wrong, Bush stole those two elections. Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004. Don't even try to deny or reply because I'm sick of showing all the evidence that you will just blow off because you won't like the source.

Probably because you can't prove it. Nice cover.

So, just what will you do it Romney wins and Obummer is sent packing? Cry, screech, and whine some more?

If Obummer loses, you probably won't even show your face around here, or change your screen name and hope nobody notices.

It's time for regime change in Washington... OMG (Obummer Must Go)

As if Rush or Fox is gonna tell you the truth about that. :cuckoo:

Thank you for proving my case.

Please say so here. I want to be able to come back and laugh at you and re-read all your bullshit. This is going to be easier than beating McCain. My aunt said Obama visited UofMiami and the cheers were deafening. I don't even think Mitt will win Florida. Might even lose Arizona. McCain almost did and its his home state. No one likes Romney. Its laughable. Polls showing them neck and neck are laughable.

No way Romney wins Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin or NJ. Not with what all the right wing Governors are doing to women and unions. And that's not even counting the Emergency Financial Managers that Snyder is putting in place of elected government. I wonder if people in Michigan even know what I'm talking about.

Not after Citizens United.

Not if the Occupy Wallstreet crowd shows up. They dwarf the tea baggers.

The with Paul Ryan trying to kill social security and medicare.

Not with the GOP wanting to invade Iran next.

Not when the GOP wants to make the Bush tax breaks even bigger.

But please tell me how/why Romney is going to beat Obama? I want to come back and laugh at you after the elections.

Gas prices? Obamacare? Birth Control? Not enough. No one likes Romney. Obama's beating him by 9 points right now.

I don't know whether Romney or Obama will win in November. Much too early to tell. That being said:

-) Of the states you mention I agree that Obama is right now more likely to win Michigan, New Jersey and Wisconsin. He has to, if he's going to get re-elected. Ohio is more doubtful. Then again, a lot might still shift either way in those states.

-) You vastly overrate Occupy Wall Street. Their moment, such as it was, is already past. Doesn't really represent anything solid. And I doubt many Occupy Wall Street people would vote for Obama anyway. It's not like he is really anti-Wall Street.

-) Nobody is planning to "invade" Iran. Some people do advocate military action against Iran but that doesn't equal invasion. Of course Hilary Clinton once advocated flattening Iran (during her campaign in 2008) under certain circumstances. That is the most radical proposal so far and last I checked she was still Obama's Secretary of State.

I don't. I think as a Republican your greed and/or ignorance are very harmful to our way of life. Rich Republicans are greedy and middle class Republicans are ignorant.

And I think people who don't vote should be fined. Or at least give everyone who does vote a tax break and then I bet you more people will show up to midterms and general elections.

George Carlin said it best:

That is one thing you might've noticed I don't complain about: Politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. But where do the people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from american parents and american families, american homes, american schools, american churches, american businesses and american universities. and they're elected by american citizens. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you are gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders. The term limits ain't goinna do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So maybe, maybe, maybe it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here. Like... the public. Yeah. The public sucks! There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody.

That's weird because your point of view is so much more intolerant than mine and yet you are one of the guys who are supposed to be tolerant and open minded... Oh well. :)

I would love to split up the states and let you guys try your way and we'll do our thing and in a year you will be sneaking over our borders trying to come back.

Because our country will have good middle class wages, social security, medicare and a fair tax system. We will have 40 hour work weeks and minimum wages. We will have labor laws and you won't. Job security and sick days. All these things were faught for and won by Unions. They won't exist in your country. Neither will a middle class. Remember Charles Dickens? Tiny Tim? That is what your way will produce. A small rich class, a small merchant class and a huge working poor class called the rabble. Where do you think you will fall in this kind of society? How about your grandkids and neighbors? Good luck.

The rich will chew you up and spit you out in their free unregulated markets.

Gee, Bobo...funny how the States that are in the worst financial shape all have one thing in common...they are run by Democrats.

So if conservatives ran things we wouldn't have sick days? You're amusing...

We've had progressives running things and we don't have JOBS! Who needs a sick day when you aren't WORKING? Duh?

Last edited:
So are you for or against gloating on the forum after the election.. were you here to answer the poll? IIRC the consensus was 98% for gloating. go ahead speak now or forever hold yer piece.

I'm for it! It's why I started this thread. So I can come back and reference. This is going to be great. I should have titled this thread I Told You So.:lol:

And if I'm wrong, boy will it be fun for you. :eusa_shifty:

If you're wrong.... most of us ain't gonna care. Maybe the right wing is a tad more grown up than you are. Just an idea.

Yeah, sillydogbertbo has really put himself out on a limb for a popular incumbent president...yeeeap it's ALL about braveboo and his big ego if Obama wins. :doubt:

Hey sillydogdoo, why wait 'til the election? I laugh at you every time I see you post.

True story! :lol:

-----------------------------

The right is always afraid to discuss the color of the sky. Every time we try to point out that the sky is not blue they deny that fact. Do you think the sky is blue? If so, then you are wrong, the sky is not blue. We have been trying to tell you that, but the right refuses to listen. Sometimes there are clouds and that is an undeniable fact and since everyone knows that clouds are white, it is proven here that the right is wrong when it insists the sky is blue, because if they claim to have never seen clouds in the sky then they are lying. They must have never even seen a sunset either because they are so ignorant they can't see other colors and still the right repeats the lie that the sky is blue. One time at band camp I saw this beautiful sunset with pink and orange hue but the right wants to deny these facts. As the sunrises in the east, I often see a bright yellow too, so again more lies from the right. Just last week, I heard Romney claim yet again that the sky is blue, he repeats that lie and you believe him. Everyone knows that ten years ago Mitt Romney mentioned the beautiful pink sky over his expensive lake house, so again you see what a proven flip flopping hypocrite he really is, but I for one am not fooled by this. If he can't be trusted when it comes to the color of the sky, what else can we trust him with? If you agree with Mitt and believe that the sky is blue I will show you a rainbow and then I will laugh at you.

blablabla. The GOP only win midterms because of low voter turnout. Its the Cons secret weapon.

How many people voted in 2010? 88 million.

What does that mean?

Means 15% of 310 million citizens voted. 4 billion dollars was spent, Republicans spending 2 to 1 over Dems.

How many voted in the General Election? 122 million give or take.

The GOP only won because of low voter turnout? That's your excuse? Here's a concept for ya...perhaps the REASON for the low turnout was that so many of the voters who were excited by Barry's promises of "Hope & Change" got slapped in the face by the reality of an Obama Presidency? You got a low turnout, Bobo...because so many of the young people and people of color that supported Obama in record numbers in 2008 realized that he was just another politician making empty promises to get elected.

I'm curious...do you REALLY think the young vote who turned out in 2008 is going to be there in even close to the same numbers for Barack Obama in 2012? Most of them have been out of school for a few years now and they can't find good jobs despite having a degree that they owe HUGE money on. What do you think their opinion is now about "Hope & Change"? I'm guessing it's changed. After eight years (almost half their lives...) of the main stream media and most of their teachers and professors, bombarding them with a message of how evil W was and how if we could only get a progressive in the White House our problems would be solved, they've sat and watched that progressive President flounder and the country flounder along with him. Good luck selling that whole Hopey Changey thing this time around! I don't think the kids are going to be buying.

[

I don't know whether Romney or Obama will win in November. Much too early to tell. That being said:

-) Of the states you mention I agree that Obama is right now more likely to win Michigan, New Jersey and Wisconsin. He has to, if he's going to get re-elected. Ohio is more doubtful. Then again, a lot might still shift either way in those states.

-) You vastly overrate Occupy Wall Street. Their moment, such as it was, is already past. Doesn't really represent anything solid. And I doubt many Occupy Wall Street people would vote for Obama anyway. It's not like he is really anti-Wall Street.

-) Nobody is planning to "invade" Iran. Some people do advocate military action against Iran but that doesn't equal invasion. Of course Hilary Clinton once advocated flattening Iran (during her campaign in 2008) under certain circumstances. That is the most radical proposal so far and last I checked she was still Obama's Secretary of State.

You're wrong about the occupy movement. They are just getting started. In fact, they are going to make it a violent summer if we aren't careful.

[

You're wrong about the occupy movement. They are just getting started. In fact, they are going to make it a violent summer if we aren't careful.

Better buy some more guns.

The hippies are coming for you....

I think Obama will win

You have the right to think that. I don't see the evidence. But I could be wrong. So could you. Thats the beauty of the United States. We are allowed to make our own opinions and share them. Even if we are wrong.

I certainly hope OWS shows up, in high numbers. They need to recreate 68, bigger and better.

The facts are heavily against obama. His war on religion, his utter contempt for women. Skyrocketing energy costs, double digit unemployment, acting basically as a spy against Israel for the Iranians, secret deals with the Russians, closing power plants and coal mines. Eric Holder is going to end up big baggage for obama. Fast and Furious, voter intimidation, the black panthers in Florida, investigations that never seem to find a hate crime if the perpetrator is black and the victim white. Then there are the scandals coming from the administration itself, the way the GSA views it's "job", the betrayal by the secret service itself, TSA turning out to be a massive criminal ring of thieves and child pornographers. obama's lavish parties and vacations. I almost forgot, the Buffett Rule is going to fail by democrat vote. His health care bill is going to go down in flames. Obama will not have one success to point to for the entirety of his administration. He has never once presented a budget. obama has continually embarassed the nation in each and every one of his foreign trips.

While the democrats have mainly lies and disinformation, like Paul Ryan wanting to end medicare and kill seniors, the republicans have such a rich field, the question is what to use and where.

Posts like this are exactly what I'm looking for. :clap2:

Paul Ryan wants to give Seniors a $7K voucher and have them go buy health insurance on the private market. :cuckoo: Good luck finding an insurance company that will cover your old ass for that amount.

And God help you if you have a pre existing condition, which most old people probably do. :eusa_pray:

How "old" is "old" to you? My husband and I are 64 and 62 respectively. We do not consider ourselves OLD. Since he is a retired government employee our medical insurance is a benefit after 30 years of hard work. When he signs up for Medicare, he will pay no premiums, as he won't need the other "parts". We are NOT sick and we are NOT "old." So basically, as usual, Silly boo-boo, you don't know what the HELL you are talking about. As my mother used to say: "You are talking to hear your head rattle."

Our doctor is our doctor and will NOT dismiss us for being on Medicare anyway. That's NEW patients with Medicare many doctors won't take. Talk about "fear mongering" -- you guys wrote the book on. Hell, if push comes to shove we'll go to the ER -- they have to treat you whether you can pay or not.

Last edited:
obama didn't get Bin Ladin. Seal Team Six got Bin Ladin in spite of obama's interference.

obama waited 16 hours hoping Bin Ladin would escape.

So are you for or against gloating on the forum after the election.. were you here to answer the poll? IIRC the consensus was 98% for gloating. go ahead speak now or forever hold yer piece.

I'm for it! It's why I started this thread. So I can come back and reference. This is going to be great. I should have titled this thread I Told You So.:lol:

And if I'm wrong, boy will it be fun for you. :eusa_shifty:

If you're wrong.... most of us ain't gonna care. Maybe the right wing is a tad more grown up than you are. Just an idea.

Or alot more grown up.

I dont take any pleasure in him being wrong. He's wrong all the time and its more a pain in the butt than a pleasure because he doesnt listen to any sort of reason.

[

Better buy some more guns.

The hippies are coming for you....

Im not much of a gun person. I just dont dismiss radical revolutionaries when they claim they want to create violence. Especially when they've already shown a history of violence.

Forum List

Back