if you stood out in the street

after all this time , I wonder why your so slow coming to that conclusion ?

What does that even mean man? You are absolutely embarrassing yourself with every post.

thats a cute catch Fraze son , but the true is this , I don't give a shit of your opinion of me ? I know christian love to judge , but I don't give a christian ass about you opinion so I'm not embarrassing my self ,
this is hard for you to understand as you self worth seems to be connected to others opinions .

as for what does that mean / you'll get it when you grow up . not until

And yet you flatter yourself that the Creator of the Universe is so wrapped up in YOUR puling little ravings that He would feel compelled to smite you down for cursing at Him, such that a lack of so doing MUST prove that He doesn't exist?

A lack of embarassment doesn't indicate a lack of foolish behavior, dumbass. It indicates a lack of intelligence to recognize how foolish your behavior is.

I did laugh a little at being called "judgemental" by an offensive little juvenile whose idea of incisive debate is to call those who believe differently from him "week people who can't function." I'm not sure what's worst: being THAT judgemental, being hypocritical enough to be that judgemental and then condemn OTHERS for judging, or being so pig-ignorant you can't even judge people coherently.

I keep having this mental image of you standing out in a thunderstorm, screaming and stamping your feet in a live-action version of this thoroughly pathetic attempt to get attention by being offensive - from God Himself, rather than just from a bunch of humans who view you with contempt and derision - and all I can figure is that if He bothered to watch at all, He'd be laughing too hard to do anything else.

I did laugh a little at being called "judgemental" by an offensive little juvenile whose idea of incisive debate is to call those who believe differently from him "week people who can't function." I'm not sure what's worst: being THAT judgemental, being hypocritical enough to be that judgemental and then condemn OTHERS for judging, or being so pig-ignorant you can't even judge people coherently.

If you want my opinion, what's worst is mis-spelling "weak."

I wouldn't mock God so foolishly. Nor would I presume that because He provides time for people to repent that such mockery goes unpunished in the Eternity. See, God isn't limited to your conception of time. For Eternal beings, it really doesn't matter if punishment for sins began immediate or was delayed thousands of years into the afterlife. Time is meaningless. All things are Present for God.

But seriously, don't tempt God. People looking for signs never get the ones that are actually good. Besides, maybe God has already given you a sign. Maybe He struck you illegible.
Why would an omnipotent entity be ‘tempted’? Why would an omnipotent entity concern itself with being ‘mocked’? Why would an omnipotent entity punish an individual for a sin committed when the entity itself is responsible for causing the sin and foresaw the sinful event?

‘Free will’ and an omnipotent entity can’t co-exist; if there is ‘free will’ then the entity is not omnipotent and unworthy of worship.

This Good Friday a Major F4 Tornado packing up to 200 MPH winds hit St Louis & did "serious damage" or completely leveled about 3,000 buildings.

Not one person died as a result of that Tornado because a majority of them were in church on that Good Friday commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Only 5 people sustained minor injuries at the St. Louis International Airport that was so damaged that it had to close for 2 days as thousands of workers temporally repaired it to allow it to re-open. There were over 10 churches full of people in the direct path of that tornado & it bounced over or around them all taking 1 steeple off of one after attendees went into the basement. People inside all of these churches could hear the freight train noise & destruction of their homes going on all around them. The one empty church in the path had the roof blown clean off. All around these churches was utter devastation. People could not leave for over 2 hours while they waited for crews to clear the houses, trees, power lines, etc from the roads leading to the Churches.

A Day later a tornado hit other places in another state to the south & killed about 300 people & injured many more. No doubt about it, the peoples faith in Jesus saved them in St. Louis this Good Friday!

Last edited:
I wouldn't mock God so foolishly. Nor would I presume that because He provides time for people to repent that such mockery goes unpunished in the Eternity. See, God isn't limited to your conception of time. For Eternal beings, it really doesn't matter if punishment for sins began immediate or was delayed thousands of years into the afterlife. Time is meaningless. All things are Present for God.

But seriously, don't tempt God. People looking for signs never get the ones that are actually good. Besides, maybe God has already given you a sign. Maybe He struck you illegible.
Why would an omnipotent entity be ‘tempted’? Why would an omnipotent entity concern itself with being ‘mocked’? Why would an omnipotent entity punish an individual for a sin committed when the entity itself is responsible for causing the sin and foresaw the sinful event?

He wouldn't be tempted. However, He does command us not to tempt Him, thus making it a sin to do so.

And to the punishing for sin that He created... Have you ever made something to destroy? Such as Pinatas? They are made for distruction. The Bible does say that the Lord even made the wicked for the day of evil:

Pro 16:4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

If He so chooses to distroy one but not the other, who are we to say it is unjust? We are the created, He is the creater. He can do what He wants with His creation, just as you can do what you want with what you make.

‘Free will’ and an omnipotent entity can’t co-exist; if there is ‘free will’ then the entity is not omnipotent and unworthy of worship.

Now, this statment I can agree with. ;)

This Easter Sunday a Major F4 Tornado packing up to 200 MPH winds hit St Louis & did "serious damage" or completely leveled about 3,000 buildings.

Not one person died as a result of that Tornado because a majority of them were in church on that Easter Sunday celebrating Jesus rise from the dead. Only 5 people sustained minor injuries at the St. Louis International Airport that was so damaged that it had to close for 2 days as thousands of workers temporally repaired it to allow it to re-open. There were over 10 churches full of people in the direct path of that tornado & it bounced over or around them all taking 1 steeple off of one after attendees went into the basement. People inside all of these churches could hear the freight train noise & destruction of their homes going on all around them. The one empty church in the path had the roof blown clean off. All around these churches was utter devastation. People could not leave for over 2 hours while they waited for crews to clear the houses, trees, power lines, etc from the roads leading to the Churches.

A Day later a tornado hit other places in another state to the south & killed about 300 people & injured many more. No doubt about it, Jesus saved people in St. Louis this Easter Sunday!

Mar 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Easter is a pagan holiday(not that I want to get into that argument). Even the Devil can do wonders. If the Devil wanted those people to continue blindly celebrating a holiday that was started by pagans who worshiped false gods, then he would make them believe that it was the Lord saving them from a disaster to get them to continue to celebrate that pagan holiday.

So many people are quick to say the Lord did this, or the Lord did that when the Devil can also do wonders so that people would stay blinded and believe falsely.

I would not say that the Lord is who did the saving there, nor would I say He didn't. I do not know the forces that was controlling the happenings of that event so I would not say what did what.

If you were seen out in the street doing that, murkins would call you "evil".......or possibly a " Satanist".
If you were doing the same, but cussing another imaginary figure, say the Easter bunny, they'd haul you off for a psychological exam.
Isn't humanity just fucking brilliant ?

Last edited:

On the other hand, most everyone here knows how this average Joe feels about religion in general and Christianity in particular - and here I sit, right on the eastern edge of THE hot-spot for lightning strikes in the US, south central Florida, one of Mom's* luckiest little bastards... :eusa_whistle:

The question you have to ask your self is this: Are lucky, mouthy, little atheist bastards like me proof that God doesn't exist, or proof that He just doesn't care about the blasphemy I commit daily, most of which would have gotten me killed by His followers through out the lions share of the church's sordid history?

* Mother Earth - Wikipedia

week people?

seven days , hey seventh day advocates .

what would you do if you found out religion is nothing more then a business , no after life that was just a selling point , like buying extra warranty on your used car .

but that you die , your just dead .

Push for laws bringing an end to the special tax status of the worship industry. Like I have been for years now.

This Good Friday a Major F4 Tornado packing up to 200 MPH winds hit St Louis & did "serious damage" or completely leveled about 3,000 buildings.

Not one person died as a result of that Tornado because a majority of them were in church on that Good Friday commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Only 5 people sustained minor injuries at the St. Louis International Airport that was so damaged that it had to close for 2 days as thousands of workers temporally repaired it to allow it to re-open. There were over 10 churches full of people in the direct path of that tornado & it bounced over or around them all taking 1 steeple off of one after attendees went into the basement. People inside all of these churches could hear the freight train noise & destruction of their homes going on all around them. The one empty church in the path had the roof blown clean off. All around these churches was utter devastation. People could not leave for over 2 hours while they waited for crews to clear the houses, trees, power lines, etc from the roads leading to the Churches.

A Day later a tornado hit other places in another state to the south & killed about 300 people & injured many more. No doubt about it, Jesus saved people in St. Louis this Good Friday!

So were the 300 people killed the next day evil and deserving of death? Why didn't Jesus step in and save them? Are you saying he will only save you if you were in church?

Why aren't more prisons hit by tornados? That's where the sinners are

A Day later a tornado hit other places in another state to the south & killed about 300 people & injured many more. No doubt about it, the peoples faith in Jesus saved them in St. Louis this Good Friday!

So were the 300 people killed the next day evil and deserving of death? Why didn't Jesus step in and save them? Are you saying he will only save you if you were in church?

I haven't read any where in the bible that Jesus kills prisoners. Jesus is a savior. If his believers had not been at church that evening they would have been killed. Their faith in Jesus drew them to be safe at church. Somehow the churches with people in them were missed by literally feet by the tornado. It either went just over the top taking only the steeple or went just left or right. Well built homes next to them were destroyed. A van load of us drove the tornado's path a day later & it was & is an amazing sight.

Last edited:

On the other hand, most everyone here knows how this average Joe feels about religion in general and Christianity in particular - and here I sit, right on the eastern edge of THE hot-spot for lightning strikes in the US, south central Florida, one of Mom's* luckiest little bastards... :eusa_whistle:

The question you have to ask your self is this: Are lucky, mouthy, little atheist bastards like me proof that God doesn't exist, or proof that He just doesn't care about the blasphemy I commit daily, most of which would have gotten me killed by His followers through out the lions share of the church's sordid history?

As much as you think of yourself like that, I dont think you are doing anything like what our OP was suggesting. You are questioning. You don't believe. But I don't see you actively mocking and challeging God to smite you.

A Day later a tornado hit other places in another state to the south & killed about 300 people & injured many more. No doubt about it, Jesus saved people in St. Louis this Good Friday!

I haven't read any where in the bible that Jesus kills prisoners. Jesus is a savior. If his believers had not been at church that evening they would have been killed. Their faith in Jesus drew them to be safe at church. Somehow the churches with people in them were missed by literally feet by the tornado. It either went just over the top taking only the steeple or went just left or right. Well built homes next to them were destroyed. A van load of us drove the tornado's path a day later & it was & is an amazing sight.

Where is the part in the bible where Jesus will save you if you are in a church but let you die if you are not

Where is the part in the bible where Jesus will save you if you are in a church but let you die if you are not

Again Jesus does not kill you if you are not in a church.

The peoples faith in Jesus saved them by getting the majority of them out of harms way. That is what got the many thousands of them all out of the homes, cars & business that were destroyed at that time?

The Bible quoted Jesus saying:
“Your faith had saved you. Go in peace.”
"Go, for your faith has healed you."
"your faith has set you free"
'your faith is your fortune"
"your faith your life"

Last edited:

As much as you think of yourself like that, I don't think you are doing anything like what our OP was suggesting. You are questioning. You don't believe. But I don't see you actively mocking and challenging God to smite you.

I think there's a few members 'round here who'd disagree..... maybe they're just pickier.

for hours doing nothing but cursing god in all its names , during a thunder storm , but didn't get hurt does that prove there's no god ?
what about you swore at one name at a time but hit once would that be a sign of the real name ?
or are religions just stupid . for week people that can't fined their own way without an invisible friend ?

It might prove that "Helley Hanson" is God.

https://www.hellyhansengear.com/c-1-outdoor-jackets.aspx

I thought Alanis Morrissette was God?

But I'm here, to remind you..of the mess you left when you went away.:doubt:

First they strike murkas vast trailer parks......... "waiting rooms" for prison.

It was a saturday, according to KissMy. Jesus was 'resting' if you are Jehovah's Witness. That would explain why those 300 or so were killed. ;)

(Sarcasm)

Remarkably, no one was killed Friday by the invisible, rain-wrapped tornado near St. Louis, and an expert credits advanced warnings. In most cases, people had more than 30 minutes notice that the tornado and a smaller one were coming, enough time to gather the kids and seek safe shelter.

The F4 tornado hit St.Louis – strongest of the year so far!

When you have more than 30 min. notice, it is no wonder no one got killed.

I also doubt that 'everyone' was in church.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back