if you stood out in the street

for hours doing nothing but cursing god in all its names , during a thunder storm , but didn't get hurt does that prove there's no god ?
what about you swore at one name at a time but hit once would that be a sign of the real name ?
or are religions just stupid . for week people that can't fined their own way without an invisible friend ?

Doesn't matter

God has a long memory and that kind of stuff pisses him off. Sooner or later you will get yours

for hours doing nothing but cursing god in all its names , during a thunder storm , but didn't get hurt does that prove there's no god ?
what about you swore at one name at a time but hit once would that be a sign of the real name ?
or are religions just stupid . for week people that can't fined their own way without an invisible friend ?

Do you suppose some people haven't already done something similar to that? Moses questioned God, in his own way. Job questioned God. But yet, the Lord still used these men for His Glory - and His Glory, is all about love and truth.

The Lord knows the heart of each man; He knows the trials upon this earth; and He is merciful beyond our imagination. If He was not, He would not have sacrificed Himself for the sins of the world. Yet the flesh of many still kicks against this truth of God, because the heart of man is wicked; though it denies and denies and denies it.

Mark 7
21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

Regarding the weak - who exactly are the "strong" among us? Man will try to compete and try to glorify "self" and/or boast of self power. The reality is, we are weak, and though we have some control over some things, we never know what will happen tomorrow.

1 Corinthians 1
26 For behold your calling, brethren, that not many wise after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 but God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put to shame them that are wise; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put to shame the things that are strong;

28 and the base things of the world, and the things that are despised, did God choose, yea and the things that are not, that he might bring to nought the things that are:

29 that no flesh should glory before God.

At the end of the day, every knee will bow and know that He is God.
Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, to me every knee shall bow, And every tongue shall confess to God.
And He lives forever.

week people?

seven days , hey seventh day advocates .

what would you do if you found out religion is nothing more then a business , no after life that was just a selling point , like buying extra warranty on your used car .

but that you die , your just dead .

Do you suppose some people haven't already done something similar to that? Moses questioned God, in his own way. Job questioned God. But yet, the Lord still used these men for His Glory - and His Glory, is all about love and truth.

The Lord knows the heart of each man; He knows the trials upon this earth; and He is merciful beyond our imagination. If He was not, He would not have sacrificed Himself for the sins of the world. Yet the flesh of many still kicks against this truth of God, because the heart of man is wicked; though it denies and denies and denies it.

Mark 7
21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

Regarding the weak - who exactly are the "strong" among us? Man will try to compete and try to glorify "self" and/or boast of self power. The reality is, we are weak, and though we have some control over some things, we never know what will happen tomorrow.

1 Corinthians 1
26 For behold your calling, brethren, that not many wise after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 but God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put to shame them that are wise; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put to shame the things that are strong;

28 and the base things of the world, and the things that are despised, did God choose, yea and the things that are not, that he might bring to nought the things that are:

29 that no flesh should glory before God.

At the end of the day, every knee will bow and know that He is God.
Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, to me every knee shall bow, And every tongue shall confess to God.
And He lives forever.

I never met anyone that lived forever .

Doesn't matter

God has a long memory and that kind of stuff pisses him off. Sooner or later you will get yours

says who ?

I hope it rains on week minded posters who post this weak.

hit those typos , go for it . but still would cursing prove anything ? how about churches struck by lightning? god pissed at them ?

or a random act of nature ?

I think this would be an experiment that would be rejected on grounds it proves god not there , if she was well remember god killed little children for just making fun of her . but you poking fun at my mistake just prove your the better person I guess .

fined their way?

First off... God Gave us Free will. The truth is, we all have till the day we die to find the Lord. The sucky part of that is, we don't know when we are going to die.

In case some of you haven't noticed, underneath my name is the word "Bluesman". I love the blues, I play in an Acoustic Blues Trio.

There is a guy out there that does some very good Piedmont Style Blues(Appalachian). His name is Roy BookBinder. There is a song Called "Electricity" that aptly describes the "invisible Friend"

You can't see electricity when it's movin' down the line
but how in the world can you doubt it, you can surely see it shine.
When you seek salvation, it's courage you will feel
You won't need nobody to tell you that it's real.

hay Rover whats with you and a lord ?

what lord ? that never existed before christianity ,
wow . you can't see electricity , lol alittle music and that could become one of those tunes you can't get out of your head .

so god is Ready Kilowatt ?

kinda lame .

Last edited:

It might prove that "Helley Hanson" is God.

https://www.hellyhansengear.com/c-1-outdoor-jackets.aspx

I thought Alanis Morrissette was God?

Only in kevin smith's world...

With wisdom and knowledge yes.

politically. Not so much.

I don't believe you would recognize Daath

No. Im positive I wouldn't recognize Daath since I have no clue who or what Daath is.

Walter Daath...

Pitched for the Orioles in 1972, but blew out his arm... He now sells auto insurance for State Farm in Wilmington, Delaware...

You wouldn't recognize him today without his trademark affro and fu-manchu moustache...

And I don't believe you would recognize a well written post.

after all this time , I wonder why your so slow coming to that conclusion ?

What does that even mean man? You are absolutely embarrassing yourself with every post.

thats a cute catch Fraze son , but the true is this , I don't give a shit of your opinion of me ? I know christian love to judge , but I don't give a christian ass about you opinion so I'm not embarrassing my self ,
this is hard for you to understand as you self worth seems to be connected to others opinions .

as for what does that mean / you'll get it when you grow up . not until

Forum List

Back