If you pray .... May-z

Latest; her breathing is improving, she can breathe through her nose, now. She's also eating, and keeping it down. Prognosis is beginning to look promising!

****another dog update*** but certainly not the last! went to the vet today and rather than pneumonia she felt its more like bronchitis which still isnt good but better than pneumonia. she has been eating since yesterday and keeping everything down....and thanks to my bff may-z as of today is officially my dog, no longer a foster! i think she knows it too, after signing all of the paperwork and getting back home.....she is much more animated and loving than she was before we left......May-z will be spoiled the rest of her days :)

/happy tears

May-z will be in my prayers.
Beautiful dog.
Poor little pup, people can be so mean.

Thank you so much.

Thanks for posting this BB.

Kudo's to your friends for rescuing this beautiful animal.

Anyone who abuses kids or dogs is an asshole in my book. An asshole that I wouldn't lift one finger to save if they were drowning.

I have 3 dogs of my own having just lost Jake my 14yr old BC. All three of them are pound puppies and Jake was a rescue dog.

I am currently fostering a GSD/Pit mix for a rescue group.

Dogs are such great animals and deserve better than they get from some people.

Hope the owners of this dog land in jail. They deserve it.

May-z will be in my prayers.
Beautiful dog.
Poor little pup, people can be so mean.

Thank you so much.

Thanks for posting this BB.

Kudo's to your friends for rescuing this beautiful animal.

Anyone who abuses kids or dogs is an asshole in my book. An asshole that I wouldn't lift one finger to save if they were drowning.

I have 3 dogs of my own having just lost Jake my 14yr old BC. All three of them are pound puppies and Jake was a rescue dog.

I am currently fostering a GSD/Pit mix for a rescue group.

Dogs are such great animals and deserve better than they get from some people.

Hope the owners of this dog land in jail. They deserve it.

They do deserve it - and once I have news on that front, I will share again. :)

She posted this pic today. :)

Attachments

• $abuser.jpg
    $abuser.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 65
I asked for more pictures but J said no, because the ones she has are like her being able to reach all the way around May-z's middle and having her thumbs touch on the bottom and fingers on the top. She'll share 'before' pictures once she has some healthy 'after' pictures to go with them.

I don't pray often, and rarely for myself, but I will DEFINITELY say a prayer for this dog! Thank God you were there for her.

There was a badly abused dog in my daughter's neighborhood. We're talking a rottie-german shepherd mix, 1.5 years old, crated her entire life in a puppy crate. She could not stand up or turn around, and they fed her every couple of days. Sometimes she'd scarf it down so fast, she'd get sick.

My best friend is my granddaughter's nanny. She saw how badly this pup was being treated, and called in on her. The owner went into a rage, and took the dog to the pound to be put down. It was too late at night, so the dog got a reprieve. She lied about where she took her, but my friend tracked her down.

My friend is now the pup's foster mom. A healthy dog of that breed should be 70 pounds. She's 44. She has pneumonia. The next few days are critical. Please be praying for her. She doesn't deserve a life of hell and a early death. You don't have to be a person of faith. You can think positive thoughts, light a candle - whatever works.

I'll keep you guys in the loop.

ok you have my attention now. What type of evil mistreated that sweetie?

There was a badly abused dog in my daughter's neighborhood. We're talking a rottie-german shepherd mix, 1.5 years old, crated her entire life in a puppy crate. She could not stand up or turn around, and they fed her every couple of days. Sometimes she'd scarf it down so fast, she'd get sick.

My best friend is my granddaughter's nanny. She saw how badly this pup was being treated, and called in on her. The owner went into a rage, and took the dog to the pound to be put down. It was too late at night, so the dog got a reprieve. She lied about where she took her, but my friend tracked her down.

My friend is now the pup's foster mom. A healthy dog of that breed should be 70 pounds. She's 44. She has pneumonia. The next few days are critical. Please be praying for her. She doesn't deserve a life of hell and a early death. You don't have to be a person of faith. You can think positive thoughts, light a candle - whatever works.

A psychotic female. They should have a database for unfit fur parents.

A psychotic female. They should have a database for unfit fur parents.
I've punched more people in the nose over mistreating an animal than I care to mention.

Forum List

Back