If You Like Your School Lunch, You Can Keep It

have we gotten an explanation about why PC took her own thread off topic? what's the connection you'd like to make between the price of healthcare and the school lunch program?

i know i would argue that feeding kids healthier lunches - thus lowering the obesity rate - will cut health care costs and in turn lower insurance premiums for everyone.

PC doesn't seem to want healthy lunches served - is she arguing for higher health care costs?

PC figure out yet that government provided meals are chosen by government employees?

Is Michelle a Government "employee"?

What was her legal authority to dictate the content of the meals?

Cite that with a reliable link.

I've no "need" to "cite" anything,Michelle has NO authority to "do" , so why did anyone let her?

They didn't. That's the point.

LOL.

Semantics again;)

Very weak but that is a consistency of yours.

Michelle is responsible for it like it or not.

PC figure out yet that government provided meals are chosen by government employees?

Is Michelle a Government "employee"?

What was her legal authority to dictate the content of the meals?

Cite that with a reliable link.

I've no "need" to "cite" anything,Michelle has NO authority to "do" , so why did anyone let her?

They didn't. That's the point.

LOL.

Semantics again;)

Very weak but that is a consistency of yours.

Michelle is responsible for it like it or not.
responsible for what? lobbying effectively?

No one or nothing made you a dead beat but yourself.
This is a typical right wing (tea party) response.
What a joke you are.

Hey PC, how do you not know that government employees set the guidelines for government meals?

She does, but she started this thread without recalling that.

She's ranted ad nauseum about food stamp recipients using their food stamps for unauthorized purchases.

Back when I lived the life of a Liberal deadbeat (1979/1980) I used to use my food stamps to buy beer. I would go to the store and buy $1.01 worth of food. I'd get the $.99 back. I would go to another store and do the same thing. When I got enough change I would buy a couple of 40oz bottles of Black Label Beer:

blacklabelbeerlabel.jpg

How utterly futile of you.
Or more appropriate it would be how utterly infantile of you.
:boohoo:

You are so enthralled with yourself.
What a pity you don't have any sense of understanding of what message you are trying to convey.
But you do provide some laughable moments with your attempt to sound reasonable, but then it becomes a miserable failure.

You , think.
Seriously, nice try.
Another knee slapper.

Another knee slapper
ROFLMAO!

]

I'm not that worried about what you think because I can see you don't do that too often.

Wait....let me find my SEM/EDX microscope electron` in hope of finding any hint of 'errors' that you listed .....

Hmmmm.....

You don't seem to have included any.....

An oversight on your part?

Oh...I see....just one more permutation of a 'I can't find any errors but I still hate you' post.

Seems to be quite a few of 'em from the Leftist swine.....

Take a seat with the rest of them.

"....but then it becomes a miserable failure."

What????

Still not one example of that supposed failure?
Must mean that every single thing I've posted is true and accurate.

Seems that you are the failure, huh?

Remember when Laura Bush lobbied for literacy? The evil Beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaach!!!

All analogies have gaps, holes in them....but an intelligent person attempts to restrict the differences, making the similarities apparent...

Clearly, intelligent doesn't apply to you.

Let's take Laura Bush's use of the bully pulpit to lobby for literacy, and compare it to the subject at hand.....

The following terms appeared in articles about Michelle Obama's dictating her rules for school lunches:

"new school lunch nutrition rules'
“onerous requirements
the rules heralded by the first lady,
unintended consequences of the current federal regulations..
rigid and unrealistic federal mandates
menus ordered by Michelle Obama and the Agriculture Department,
the new standards

Any of that apply to Mrs. Bush's endeavor....or are you simply a bitter partisan moron?

How utterly futile of you.
Or more appropriate it would be how utterly infantile of you.
:boohoo:

You are so enthralled with yourself.
What a pity you don't have any sense of understanding of what message you are trying to convey.
But you do provide some laughable moments with your attempt to sound reasonable, but then it becomes a miserable failure.

You , think.
Seriously, nice try.
Another knee slapper.

I'm not that worried about what you think because I can see you don't do that too often.

Wait....let me find my SEM/EDX microscope electron` in hope of finding any hint of 'errors' that you listed .....

Hmmmm.....

You don't seem to have included any.....

An oversight on your part?

Oh...I see....just one more permutation of a 'I can't find any errors but I still hate you' post.

Seems to be quite a few of 'em from the Leftist swine.....

Take a seat with the rest of them.

"....but then it becomes a miserable failure."

What????

Still not one example of that supposed failure?
Must mean that every single thing I've posted is true and accurate.

Seems that you are the failure, huh?

Seems you and I agree...your attempts to find errors in my posts proved futile.

Bet you're just as much a failure at everything you do.

"Student’s photo of skimpy Michelle O school lunch sparks outrage
Lunch meat, a couple of crackers, a slice of cheese and two pieces of cauliflower qualified as lunch in Chickasha Public Schools Monday.
The new lunch complies with lunch regulations championed by First Lady Michelle Obama and implemented by the USDA.

“These regulations were put into effect two years ago and were still struggling with them.”

The regulations are one-size-fits-all...."
Student 8217 s photo of skimpy Michelle O school lunch sparks outrage - EAGnews.org

All hail the collective!

Lunch meat, a couple of crackers, a slice of cheese and two pieces of cauliflower qualified as lunch in Chickasha Public Schools Monday.
The new lunch complies with lunch regulations championed by First Lady Michelle Obama and implemented by the USDA.

“These regulations were put into effect two years ago and were still struggling with them.”

Student 8217 s photo of skimpy Michelle O school lunch sparks outrage - EAGnews.org

All hail the collective!
Public school is by definition a collective. LMAO

All hail the collective!

"The regulations are one-size-fits-all...."

Certainly acceptable for those who can't/won't think for themselves.

All hail the collective!

"The regulations are one-size-fits-all...."

Certainly acceptable for those who can't/won't think for themselves.
Shame the schools don't double the menu you for pregnant girls. According to your article this girl is pregnant. The school should be paying for her care completely!

Forum List

Back