If You Like Your School Lunch, You Can Keep It

Let's see, a Health Care System that costs half of what our present system does, with vastly superior results, would destroy America? Hey, PoliticalShit, my dd214 reads Honorable. Do you have one? If not, why not? Too lazy to serve your nation?

Let's see, a Health Care System that costs half of what our present system does, with vastly superior results, would destroy America? Hey, PoliticalShit, my dd214 reads Honorable. Do you have one? If not, why not? Too lazy to serve your nation?

You're an Asshole. Get a frigging job looser.

Don't worry, kiddies, Universal Single Payer Health Care is on it's way. And then you can bitch and groan all you want.

I do agree with your larger point, that the destruction of America is just around the corner.

What I can't understand is why you would applaud same.
Clearly the asshole doesn't think he's gonna have to pay for it, or wait in lines.

So you'd rather ignore the views of Woodrow Wilson, and Gramschi?

What are you afraid of, doggy?
you haven't posted the views of woodrow wilson. you've posted someone's opinions of his views, but not his views.

So....this is an admission on your part that you have no knowledge about the views of Wilson?

Great.

Start here, "American Progressivism," Pestritto
. Wilson wrote in “The State,” 1889, that "Government does now whatever experience permits or the times demand." His writings attack the Constitution, and the ideas of natural and individual rights. Along with Frank J. Goodnow, they pioneered the concept of the ‘administrative state,’ which separated the administration of government from the limitations of constitutional government. American Progressivism A Reader - Google Books
here's where you admit that you know nothing, since you are not able to produce passages that back up your assertions.

give me the words of wilson himself, and we shall talk.
It
1. Obviously you haven't studied the French Revolution, and the concept of 'the general will,' either.

2. If you did, you would realize that you've just supported what I posted.
a. “Progressives looked to insulate administrators not only from the chief executive, but from politics altogether. It is the Progressives' desire to free bureaucratic agencies from the confines of politics and the law that allows us to trace the origins of the administrative state to their political thought. The idea of separating politics and administration--of grounding a significant portion of government not on the basis of popular consent but on expertise--was a fundamental aim of American Progressivism and explains the Progressives' fierce assault on the Founders' separation-of-powers constitutionalism.” The Birth of the Administrative State Where It Came From and What It Means for Limited Government

Wilson and the Progressives despised the Constitution...in fact he wrote that it could be discarded.

3. A conservative former NY Senator commented about said administrative state:

....the creation of more and more bureaus and agencies endowed with ever broader responsibilities and discretion in defining the rules that govern our activities and our lives. And these rules have the full force of law! Congress has increased the number of rules whose infractions are criminalized, waiving the common law requirement that one knows he is breaking the law. Today, one can be jailed for violating a regulation that one had no reason to know even existed!

While the officials in these agencies are generally good people, they become focused on their particular portfolio of duties, that, often, they cannot see the consequences on other parts of society. Put this together with human nature, and one can see bullying, and misuse of power, especially when these individuals are immune to penalty, and supported by free and extensive legal representation: they have sovereign immunity in their positions.
James L. Buckley, “Freedom at Risk: Reflections on Politics, Liberty, and the State”
i see. you have fallen into the trap of accepting the opinions of some people as fact again.

you really should stop letting other people do your thinking for you. try doing some on your own. you may enjoy it.

see, if you had your own thoughts, you'd be able to post a quote from one of wilson's works and then you'd be able to give us your own evaluation.

you can't do that. you allow yourself to be lead around like a calf with a brass ring.

I see you have fallen into the contortion of putting both of your feet into your mouth.
The circus has a spot for you!
you need to understand that just because someone was published it does not make every word they wrote true and factual.
It has been obvious for some time that she cannot differentiate between opinions and facts.

Your proctologist called. They've found your head.
You embarrass yourself with the feeble attempts at humor when you have no intelligent reply.

you haven't posted the views of woodrow wilson. you've posted someone's opinions of his views, but not his views.

So....this is an admission on your part that you have no knowledge about the views of Wilson?

Great.

. Wilson wrote in “The State,” 1889, that "Government does now whatever experience permits or the times demand." His writings attack the Constitution, and the ideas of natural and individual rights. Along with Frank J. Goodnow, they pioneered the concept of the ‘administrative state,’ which separated the administration of government from the limitations of constitutional government. American Progressivism A Reader - Google Books
here's where you admit that you know nothing, since you are not able to produce passages that back up your assertions.

It
i see. you have fallen into the trap of accepting the opinions of some people as fact again.

you really should stop letting other people do your thinking for you. try doing some on your own. you may enjoy it.

see, if you had your own thoughts, you'd be able to post a quote from one of wilson's works and then you'd be able to give us your own evaluation.

you can't do that. you allow yourself to be lead around like a calf with a brass ring.

I see you have fallen into the contortion of putting both of your feet into your mouth.
you need to understand that just because someone was published it does not make every word they wrote true and factual.
It has been obvious for some time that she cannot differentiate between opinions and facts.

You embarrass yourself with the feeble attempts at humor when you have no intelligent reply.

I work hard to dumb a reply down to the level of the one to whom I'm responding.

You's was particularly difficult.

They were trending down before ACA. The democrats freaked out when they found out that HSA insurance was the answer and it put power in the consumer's hands... They had to KILL the best solution to insurance costs to ensure the government takeover of health care.

Strange that they've doubled since the law passed then.

hra_hsa_growth.jpg

Great.

It

I work hard to dumb a reply down to the level of the one to whom I'm responding.

You's was particularly difficult.

Now be truthful, PoliticalShit, dumbed down comes absolutely natural for you. You prove it every day.

LOL. The eternal cry of a "Conservative" loser. I have a job, idiot child. And make an upper middle income salary. A job that requires analytical abilities, multiple skills, and physical strength and stamina.

Don't worry, kiddies, Universal Single Payer Health Care is on it's way. And then you can bitch and groan all you want.

It will and then you'll die because you have no value to society, I think that's a good trade.

They were trending down before ACA. The democrats freaked out when they found out that HSA insurance was the answer and it put power in the consumer's hands... They had to KILL the best solution to insurance costs to ensure the government takeover of health care.

Strange that they've doubled since the law passed then.

hra_hsa_growth.jpg
It doubled because it's the solution. But ACA kills HSAs when all of the rules are in place... Course the rules won't be in total effect until after the elections.

LOL. The eternal cry of a "Conservative" loser. I have a job, idiot child. And make an upper middle income salary. A job that requires analytical abilities, multiple skills, and physical strength and stamina.

Liar. No one with ability, skill, and resolve would be for marxism. You're a lying POS.

Forum List

Back