If you like Lady Gaga, Glee and the Human Rights Campaign, Facebook thinks you're gay

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Facebook Thinks You’re Gay Or A Drug User Based On Three ‘Likes,’ Study Says

Facebook advertisements take one swift look at a few of your “likes,” and make a decision about your sexual orientation, drug use history and more - whether you purposefully post it on your profile or not, according to a new study out of Big Data.

This is a really bad way to tell if someone is queer. For instance, if a person on Facebook “likes” Lady Gaga, Glee and the Human Rights Campaign, Facebook is likely to assume that person’s sexuality is gay.

They make these assumptions to exploit information about someone’s personal characteristics that they haven’t made public on the internet - such as being gullible, introverted, female, a drug user, or gay...

I don't like any of those 3 things.

I was a drug free, heterosexual man before I watched an episode of Glee. Next think I know I'm blowing dudes at truck stops for dope money.

:dunno:

I'm joking, obviously. They never gave me money.

I fell in love and can't stop taking aspirin....Oh yeah my doc said I should take the aspirin daily, fucking dope dealers...

It is pretty sad when someone compares loving someone to doing drugs. Wtf is wrong with you asiantrumpsupport? Do you love someone? Does that make you a drug user?
coffee_beans_cup_decaf_570.jpg

I was a drug free, heterosexual man before I watched an episode of Glee. Next think I know I'm blowing dudes at truck stops for dope money.

:dunno:

I'm joking, obviously. They never gave me money.
As long as you cuss out Trump it's no problamo....
You can be a total scumbag as long as you post a statement online cussing out the president.

New Topics

Forum List

Back