Eminem is salty over Pres. Trump not retweeting his rap video

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Eminem Is 'Extremely Angry' at Trump for Not Tweeting about His Freestyle Diss

Eminem is still angry with President Donald Trump, but this time, it’s personal. In an interview on Shade45, the rapper says he anticipated an angry response the president to his freestyle cypher “The Storm,” but nothing has happened yet.

Eminem delivered an angry verse about the president on October 6 at the BET Hip Hop Awards, calling him a “racist grandpa”. Though the video went viral, racking up 34 million views as of this writing, the president never responded to Eminem, a fact that seems to have angered him more.

"I was and still am extremely angry,” Eminem said on his XM radio station. “I can’t stand that motherf**ker. I feel like he’s not paying attention to me. I was kind of waiting for him to say something and for some reason, he didn’t say anything.”...

Eminem is probably bitter that President Trump has over 2x the amount of twitter followers as Eminem.

Eminem is still angry with President Donald Trump, but this time, it’s personal. In an interview on Shade45, the rapper says he anticipated an angry response the president to his freestyle cypher “The Storm,” but nothing has happened yet.

Eminem delivered an angry verse about the president on October 6 at the BET Hip Hop Awards, calling him a “racist grandpa”. Though the video went viral, racking up 34 million views as of this writing, the president never responded to Eminem, a fact that seems to have angered him more.

"I was and still am extremely angry,” Eminem said on his XM radio station. “I can’t stand that motherf**ker. I feel like he’s not paying attention to me. I was kind of waiting for him to say something and for some reason, he didn’t say anything.”...

Eminem is probably bitter that President Trump has over 2x the amount of twitter followers as Eminem.
Eminem and Trump are two peas in a pod: both narcissistic attention seekers.

LOL. The left has a meltdown anytime President Trump tweets. Yet if he doesn’t, they still have a tantrum.

The far left wingnuts are such petulant children.

Maybe because the video was stupid.
Trump felt even that crap was beneath him.
Eminem felt that he could get back in the good graces of the left by cussing out Trump.....but Trump didn't react.

That's what pissed him off the most.

Forum List

Back