If you know the R partys court history and still vote R

So does that mean you refuse the facts on the court documented history of the republican partys cheating of Americans?

spamReg.png

Spam is people like you that continue to try to create an oligarchy in this nation.

Smaller government doesnt mean smaller number of reps

STUPID...........

TM, why doesn't the Democratic Party try to help them get I.D.'s, that would give them their voting rights, plus a whole bunch of other rights, once they get an I.D., like the majority of us have?
It seems to me, that the Dem's, still want to keep it the way it is. That way they can still bus people in from other areas and get more and more dead people voting.Oh yeah, and pay them to vote and pay them to protest, when they have no clue as to why they are protesting,or what they are voting for.

peach that would be a waste of tax payer dollars.

I thought you wanted our tax dollars spent wisely?

how many of you will go on record to accept these court documented facts of republican party cheating Americans?

how many of you will go on record to accept these court documented facts of republican party cheating Americans?

I don't think there is any question that the Republicans have, are and will cheat.

What amazes me is to think that you believe the Democrats haven't, are not and won't.

Immie

I don't think there is any question that the Republicans have, are and will cheat.

What amazes me is to think that you believe the Democrats haven't, are not and won't.

Immie

It doesn't amaze me. That seems to be the standard line given any time a politician is caught doing something they ought not be doing "Oh, look at that, good thing MY guy is honest........"

yeah right.

Hey folks, any American who would vote for a Democrat KNOWING that they opposed the man who led the charge to make slavery illegal in this country hates America.

Do you see how crazy that sounds?

The peope who made up that democractic party are mostly dead.

The people who make up the current cheat Americans first republican party we have now are still running the party

Immie

Bingo.

In her biased mind her Dems are just golden. They are saving America. The Dems would never lie, steal or cheat the American people.

Boy is she out to lunch and always will be.

please go get the quote where I said that?

Now do you recognize the facts in the court records that the republican party has been cheating from the top down for decades?

please go get the quote where I said that?

Now do you recognize the facts in the court records that the republican party has been cheating from the top down for decades?

now do you recognize the fact that you continue to spam the board with this nonsense, and no one really gives two shits?

Forum List

Back