If you know the R partys court history and still vote R

What I dont understand is why anyone would vote for an American party that has a court record that spans decades with proof they work to keep legal Americans from voting.

What is your reasoning behind voting for a party with syuch a record?

what I don't understand is why you continually spam the board with thew same topic over and over.

what i dont understand is why anyone would vote for an american party that has a court record that spans decades with proof they work to keep legal americans from voting.

what i don't understand is why you continually spam the board with thew same topic over and over.

ocd.

It is well known history and especially in this month people study it all the time.

The democratic party were the asshole party in those days.

If I were alive and old enough to vote in those days I would have been a republican.

Now things have changed.

The more current court records show a pattern of massive voter supression by the republican party.

Do you recognize those facts?

Now for some honest history.......................

The History of Black Voting Rights [Great read!]

Let the crying commence, but first they will shoot the messenger and not one leftie will have the smarts to even acknowledge the events.

I'm sorry, but, no one will read this because you got it from "freerepublic", if you want them to read it, you have to find it on Media Matters or "Huffpost". Then again... I wish you luck.

And even worse, it was written by David Barton at Wallbuilders? You really didn't want them to read it did you?

Immie

Last edited:
Facts need to be retaught every day or they are forgotten.

That is why we teach the very same history every day in this country,

So it can not be burried by lies of revisonists with bad intents

Now for some honest history.......................

The History of Black Voting Rights [Great read!]

Let the crying commence, but first they will shoot the messenger and not one leftie will have the smarts to even acknowledge the events.

I'm sorry, but, no one will read this because you got it from "freerepublic", if you want them to read it, you have to find it on Media Matters or "Huffpost". Then again... I wish you luck.

Immie

Dont care. If they are not smart enough they will shoot the messenger.

Anyone with real smarts would try to identify any errors.

But all we will get is the crying and lying.

So does that mean you refuse the facts on the court documented history of the republican partys cheating of Americans?

It is well known history and especially in this month people study it all the time.

If I were alive and old enough to vote in those days I would have been a republican.

Now things have changed.

The more current court records show a pattern of massive voter supression by the republican party.

do you recognize the fact that we're sick of the SPAMMING of the board with this crap?

So does that mean you refuse the facts on the court documented history of the republican partys cheating of Americans?

spamReg.png

Now things have changed.

do you recognize the fact that we're sick of the SPAMMING of the board with this crap?

The rules don't apply to her.

What I dont understand is why anyone would vote for an American party that has a court record that spans decades with proof they work to keep legal Americans from voting.

what I don't understand is why you continually spam the board with thew same topic over and over.

Because you Goddamned 'Conservatives' continue to do this shit over and over again. There should be an automatic ten year prison sentence for this shit. And in a hard time federal pen, not the country clubs that the white collar criminals get.

why is it the right refuses cold hard court documented facts?

these things are not in question.

They are documented.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back