If you favor illegal immigration, would it be OK with you if

Hal-9000

Dec 21, 2017
50 million Chinese, and 50 million Indians and another 10 million Mexicans arrived here in the next year? Now understand that this increases the population by 110 million which is one third of the present population.

One sanctuary state could be called New Saskatchewan and another called New Bombay along with the current Mexifornia.

This is what retarded dopocrats want.

If you want this you are a terrorist

If they were chosen by merit and vetted I wouldn't care. I'd like us to take in Christian Arabs, east Asian and south/southeast Asians Speak de Inglish, literate, not involved in the paganization of the US and ready, willing and able to work are my requirements.

• Banned
If they were chosen by merit and vetted I wouldn't care. I'd like us to take in Christian Arabs, east Asian and south/southeast Asians Speak de Inglish, literate, not involved in the paganization of the US and ready, willing and able to work are my requirements.
And where do these people work? and how do you choose the Americans that will lose their jobs

That's why I think some Sanctuary States will have to secede from USA.

Leave them to their own, see how long they last before sending all illegals back to their countries.

Because.... there is NO economy in the world that can absorb all that.

50 million Chinese, and 50 million Indians and another 10 million Mexicans arrived here in the next year? Now understand that this increases the population by 110 million which is one third of the present population.

One sanctuary state could be called New Saskatchewan and another called New Bombay along with the current Mexifornia.

Who are you talking to?

• Banned

Leave them to their own, see how long they last before sending all illegals back to their countries.

No state can secede, the USA would take back all of it's weapons which would leave the state open to invasion. Thus no state will ever be allowed to secede

• Banned

Who are you talking to?
When did I speak here?

No state can secede, the USA would take back all of it's weapons which would leave the state open to invasion. Thus no state will ever be allowed to secede

you never know.....

never say never

you never know.....

never say never
Just like Lincoln would not let any states secede, no President ever will, and no state can afford to do this anyway. Can you name a state that can form an effective military without the fed? It does not exist, and never will

you never know.....

never say never
Just like Lincoln would not let any states secede, no President ever will, and no state can afford to do this anyway. Can you name a state that can form an effective military without the fed? It does not exist, and never will

It is what it is

sorry I'm not into deep convo tonight.

you never know.....

never say never

It is what it is

sorry I'm not into deep convo tonight.

I would love to see Cuba and Puerto Rico become states, the Virgin Islands as well, there is strength in numbers, and great island fishing too

Are you an immigrant from Stormfront?

Forum List

Back