Another Democrat Success Story - Illegal Hijacks Greyhound Bus

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
How many incidents must occur? How many innocent Americans must die or have their lives ruined?
Seems there is a never ending list of crimes perpetrated by illegal immigrants. They come here ILLEGALLY.....and are expected to "behave"? What Fools think like that?

Every Dimocrat / Leftist that supports a borderless USA or sanctuary cities should have the misfortune to have their own lives rearranged permanently by one of these illegals.

These people don't give a fuck about our laws. In fact they laugh at us because we put them in Luxury prisons with better health care than they could ever imagine in their own country. Usually they are rewarded with TONS of taxpayer assistance, legal aid, free meals and lodging etc.

Then, when they kill someones children while driving drunk, they are often simply deported...as this moron was.
Deportation = a free luxury trip back home until your next fun gig in America....free of responsibilities with many Leftist there to defend and support your every illegal criminal act.

Here is yet the latest......

Greyhound bus chased by police after illegal immigrant threatens passengers
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/1...r-illegal-immigrant-threatens-passengers.html
FUCK YOU GRINGOS !!!!!!! Jahahahahahah !!!!!!

hmmmm...shall we run some rural redneck white trash stories as examples of Republican success stories?

hmmmm...shall we run some rural redneck white trash stories as examples of Republican success stories?

Actually Republican Voters are just average mainstream people......you know, the people who Democrats hate so much

Actually Republican Voters are just average mainstream people......you know, the people who Democrats hate so much

Well damn...they sound just like Democrat voters.

So why do you hate them so much?

He did not hijack a Bus.
I hate it when people here do not even bother to read the articles they link to in their posts.
Fuck off.

As always, the Leftist Imbecile completely misses the point and instead of acknowledging the harm done by the illegal he focuses instead on semantics.

Sanctuary appeasing moron.

He did not hijack a Bus.
I hate it when people here do not even bother to read the articles they link to in their posts.
Fuck off.

As always, the Leftist Imbecile completely misses the point and instead of acknowledging the harm done by the illegal he focuses instead on semantics.

:lol:

Of course. How dare he think during the 2 Minutes of Hate! The point is to be outraged - the facts are irrelevant.

Right?

He did not hijack a Bus.
Fuck off.

You're the moronic imbecile who had to be corrected and is too fucking stupid to recognize that it has nothing to do with semantics. You were just plain wrong, dumbass.

And btw, I am not a sanctuary supporter. I support the deportation of all illegal aliens and stationing troops on the southern border with orders to kill invaders.

You are a complete idiot.

Repeatedly deported!!!!!
STOP the idiocy!
put troops/guards on the borders/airports/etc
let them know if they come back in just once, it's 25 years in jail!
etc

irrelevant---those are not IMPORTED
so, because we have American murderers/robbers/etc, we should let foreign murderers/robbers/etc in?
great argument :rolleyes-41:
the subject is illegals/deportation/etc that the Dems are for

:lol:

Of course. How dare he think during the 2 Minutes of Hate! The point is to be outraged - the facts are irrelevant.
Right?

Another Sanctuary appeasing moron who thinks semantics are more important than the risks American lives are put under due to illegal immigration.

Don't come crying to the forum for sympathy when you or those you care about become a statistic at their hands.

You're the moronic imbecile who had to be corrected and is too fucking stupid to recognize that it has nothing to do with semantics. You were just plain wrong, dumbass.

And btw, I am not a sanctuary supporter. I support the deportation of all illegal aliens and stationing troops on the southern border with orders to kill invaders.

YOU should have been on that bus. Hijack/Terrorize.....whatever.....that's NOT THE POINT.

Are you that incompetent that you can't see the bigger picture?
Several times per year I've had close calls with drunk people behind the wheel who ran intersections or were too intoxicated to be behind the wheel. So far they have been illegals in every situation because I live where they are in large numbers.

Do you also defend texting while driving? Creep.

YOU should have been on that bus. Hijack/Terrorize.....whatever.....that's NOT THE POINT.

Are you that incompetent that you can't see the bigger picture?
Several times per year I've had close calls with drunk people behind the wheel who ran intersections or were too intoxicated to be behind the wheel. So far they have been illegals in every situation because I live where they are in large numbers.

Do you also defend texting while driving? Creep.
You are fucking lying again. When I make arguments against illegal immigration I don't need to lie. Why do you?

Forum List

Back