If you dont agree with Obama, then your a racist.

They attempted to take a page from Alinsky, but it failed. Initially people felt offended by the label, but then caught on to the game. Crying wolf has taken away the sting of such an accusation.

Lets face it s0ns.........Obama tipped his hand this past summer regarding his suppossed post/racial approach............

Lost a few million independents with this stunt >>>>>>

Obamapnaltation.jpg

If you dont agree with Obama, then your a racist.

I agree with Obama's decision to send his kids to private schools. This is a great example of leading by example. Public Schools cannot compete with private education and Obama knows it. If you have the means, send your kids to private schools. Thanks, Obama!

They attempted to take a page from Alinsky, but it failed. Initially people felt offended by the label, but then caught on to the game. Crying wolf has taken away the sting of such an accusation.

And that, in my view, is the real tragedy.

This constant use of the race card has made it more difficult to see real racism.... and enables real racists to hide among us. That is a very, very bad thing but I am not surprised at the inability of some to see the problem that they themselves create by using the race card where there is no racist intent.

Why is it every obamanite calls me a racist cause I dont agree with the way hes running the country? Comments like "Oh you didnt vote for Obama? Is it cause hes black?" or "You just dont like Obama cause hes black." This seems to be the biggest defense for obamanites. If the man was chinese, indian, white, etc. I still wouldnt like his policies. Now lets make this clear, I dont like his POLICIES, it has no reflextion on him as a person. So if your an obamanite and someone is out debating you on his policies and politics, dont use the race card, in this day in age its getting really old.

By the way people have seem to forget that hes half white, half african american. hes the best of both worlds so how could I be racist towards him, hes half my color!

Yes, you are a great American

You are an example for us all

Isn't he though? He certainly is "that" guy.

Why is it every obamanite calls me a racist cause I dont agree with the way hes running the country?

Every? It's a remark like that just shows how full of it you are.

Why are all conservatives such lying sacks of shit and fake patriotism?

That makes as much logic as your statement.

I would call you a racist if you post the watermelon pictures, the witchdoctor picture, or the remark that compares Michelle to a gorilla.

That has nothing to do with your disagreeing with Obama. Your line, not that original, is so full of the shit and mirrors but is the standard comeback the right is now using to justify themself when real racist remarks or actions are taken.

Go piss up a rope, my friend.

After the tsunami of false claims of racism it's hard to find a real racist remark anywhere....except when you listen to the left.

They even had to make a few up to keep Rush from buying the Rams. So you can shove your self-righteous indignation where the sun don't shine. It appears that the left is driving racial strife in this country....not the people they're accusing of being racist.

Last edited:
This has been a common tactic of the right wing..

The "I'm not a racist.......your a racist" rant

They tried to paint Obama as a racist because of where he went to church

They tried to paint Sotomayor as a racist because of her decision against firefighters.

Meanwhile, they march around with a poster of Obama with a bone through his nose and say "Whats racist about this?"

They tried to paint Sotomayor as a racist because of her decision against firefighters.

Meanwhile, they march around with a poster of Obama with a bone through his nose and say "Whats racist about this?"

Obama attended a racist church. Fact.
Obama used the phrase 'typical white person'. Fact.
Obama, who admitted he did not know all the facts, sided with the black professor over the white police officer. Fact.

There are other examples, but I think we are all aware of these and I feel no need to list them all... These sort of things can lead one to view that Obama is racist.

And "they" don't march around with a poster - "some" (a few) have. And those that did - yea, they are racists.

Why is it every obamanite calls me a racist cause I dont agree with the way hes running the country? Comments like "Oh you didnt vote for Obama? Is it cause hes black?" or "You just dont like Obama cause hes black." This seems to be the biggest defense for obamanites. If the man was chinese, indian, white, etc. I still wouldnt like his policies. Now lets make this clear, I dont like his POLICIES, it has no reflextion on him as a person. So if your an obamanite and someone is out debating you on his policies and politics, dont use the race card, in this day in age its getting really old.

By the way people have seem to forget that hes half white, half african american. hes the best of both worlds so how could I be racist towards him, hes half my color!

Must be because every Obamanite you know is a fucking idiot.

You need to get out more and meet some real people, I think.

Obama, who admitted he did not know all the facts, sided with the black professor over the white police officer. Fact.

There are other examples, but I think we are all aware of these and I feel no need to list them all... These sort of things can lead one to view that Obama is racist.

And "they" don't march around with a poster - "some" (a few) have. And those that did - yea, they are racists.

Obama lived in a black community and attended a black church.....FACT
Black churches have historically been at the forefront of the civil rights movement. That is why they were burned and bombed. And yes.....blacks do talk about their treatment by whites in their churches.

"Typical white person" He was talking about his own grandmother who was, lets say, colorful in how she phrased things

Obama sided with a man who was his friend and admitted he did not have all the facts when asked what he thought. He also personally resolved the dispute

So...Calligurl

I assume you agree with Mr Beck then?

Last edited:

Name one time Obama complained about racism during campaign

Obama: "Nobody really thinks that Bush or McCain have a real answer for the challenges we face, so what they're going to try to do is make you scared of me. You know, he's not patriotic enough. He's got a funny name. You know, he doesn't look like all those other presidents on those dollar bills, you know. He's risky."

In Rolla and then in Union, Obama issued similar lines. "They're going to try to say, 'Well, you know, he's got a funny name, and he doesn't look like all the presidents on the dollar bills and the five-dollar bills,' and they're going to send out nasty e-mails," he told an audience in Union.

Black churches have historically been at the forefront of the civil rights movement. That is why they were burned and bombed. And yes.....blacks do talk about their treatment by whites in their churches.

"Typical white person" He was talking about his own grandmother who was, lets say, colorful in how she phrased things

Obama sided with a man who was his friend and admitted he did not have all the facts when asked what he thought. He also personally resolved the dispute

So...Calligurl

No, sorry, pal - that does not cut it. He didn't attend a 'black church', he attended a radical black church - for 20 years. His church is a racist church. You only needed to look at their website - before they took it down and cleaned it up - to see that. I guess you didn't bother doing that at the time. I did - because I like to who my candidates are. This was not just a predominently black church. Even Oprah left it because of it's out and out racism - at least according to the media.

So, his grandmother was 'colorful' in her phrasing..... How exactly does that make her a 'typical white person'? Using the phrase 'typical white person' is as racist as saying a 'typical black person'. I have black family - if I call them 'typical black people', would that not be racist? Because to me, it most certainly would be. They are not 'typical' anything - they are individual people.

What he did with Gates and the PO, was understandable at least. However, to stand there and say 'I don't know all the facts' and then assume that your friend is completely innocent and the Officer is racist is outrageous.

On this, yes, I do agree with Mr Beck.... In my view, Obama is a racist.

They may not be outright racist, but I'd argue they are very much bigoted.

I am insulted ...

Taking a revered image and degrading by Photoshopping it with such a lowly life form.

Shaman deserve to be respected as much as anyone.

So...Calligurl

Hey right wing wanna-be, would you call the following racist?

1. Commitment to God. “The God of our weary years” will give us the strength to give up prayerful passivism and become White Christian Activists, soldiers for White freedom and the dignity of all humankind.

2. Commitment to the White Community. The highest level of achievement for any White person must be a contribution of strength and continuity of the White Community.

3. Commitment to the White Family. The White family circle must generate strength, stability and love, despite the uncertainty of externals, because these characteristics are required if the developing person is to withstand warping by our racist competitive society. Those Whites who are blessed with membership in a strong family unit must reach out and expand that blessing to the less fortunate.

4. Dedication to the Pursuit of Education. We must forswear anti-intellectualism. Continued survival demands that each White person be developed to the utmost of his/her mental potential despite the inadequacies of the formal education process. “Real education” fosters understanding of ourselves as well as every aspect of our environment. Also, it develops within us the ability to fashion concepts and tools for better utilization of our resources, and more effective solutions to our problems. Since the majority of Whites have been denied such learning, White Education must include elements that produce high school graduates with marketable skills, a trade or qualifications for apprenticeships, or proper preparation for college.

Basic education for all Whites should include Mathematics, Science, Logic, General Semantics, Participative Politics, Economics and Finance, and the Care and Nurture of White minds.

5. Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence. To the extent that we individually reach for, even strain for excellence, we increase, geometrically, the value and resourcefulness of the White Community. We must recognize the relativity of one’s best; this year’s best can be bettered next year. Such is the language of growth and development. We must seek to excel in every endeavor.

6. Adherence to the White Work Ethic. “It is becoming harder to find qualified people to work in Chicago.” Whether this is true or not, it represents one of the many reasons given by businesses and industries for deserting the Chicago area. We must realize that a location with good facilities, adequate transportation and a reputation for producing skilled workers will attract industry. We are in competition with other cities, states and nations for jobs. High productivity must be a goal of the White workforce.

7. Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect. To accomplish anything worthwhile requires self-discipline. We must be a community of self-disciplined persons if we are to actualize and utilize our own human resources, instead of perpetually submitting to exploitation by others. Self-discipline, coupled with a respect for self, will enable each of us to be an instrument of White Progress and a model for White Youth.

8. Disavowal of the Pursuit of “Middleclassness.” Classic methodology on control of captives teaches that captors must be able to identify the “talented tenth” of those subjugated, especially those who show promise of providing the kind of leadership that might threaten the captor’s control. Those so identified are separated from the rest of the people by:
1. Killing them off directly, and/or fostering a social system that encourages them to kill off one another.
2. Placing them in concentration camps, and/or structuring an economic environment that induces captive youth to fill the jails and prisons.
3. Seducing them into a socioeconomic class system which, while training them to earn more dollars, hypnotizes them into believing they are better than others and teaches them to think in terms of “we” and “they” instead of “us.”

4. So, while it is permissible to chase “middleclassness” with all our might, we must avoid the third separation method – the psychological entrapment of White “middleclassness.” If we avoid this snare, we will also diminish our “voluntary” contributions to methods A and B. And more importantly, White people no longer will be deprived of their birthright: the leadership, resourcefulness and example of their own talented persons.

9. Pledge to Make the Fruits of All Developing and Acquired Skills Available to the White Community.

10. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions.

11. Pledge Allegiance to All White Leadership Who Espouse and Embrace the White Value System.

12. Personal Commitment to Embracement of the White Value System. To measure the worth and validity of all activity in terms of positive contributions to the general welfare of the White Community and the Advancement of White People towards freedom.

Now replace the word "white" with "black" and you will have the black value system of the church Obama was a member of for 20 some odd years.

So...Calligurl

No, sorry, pal - that does not cut it. He didn't attend a 'black church', he attended a radical black church - for 20 years. His church is a racist church. You only needed to look at their website - before they took it down and cleaned it up - to see that. I guess you didn't bother doing that at the time. I did - because I like to who my candidates are. This was not just a predominently black church. Even Oprah left it because of it's out and out racism - at least according to the media.

So, his grandmother was 'colorful' in her phrasing..... How exactly does that make her a 'typical white person'? Using the phrase 'typical white person' is as racist as saying a 'typical black person'. I have black family - if I call them 'typical black people', would that not be racist? Because to me, it most certainly would be. They are not 'typical' anything - they are individual people.

What he did with Gates and the PO, was understandable at least. However, to stand there and say 'I don't know all the facts' and then assume that your friend is completely innocent and the Officer is racist is outrageous.

On this, yes, I do agree with Mr Beck.... In my view, Obama is a racist.

Interesting....
And in 20 years of attending this racist black church and becoming "indoctrinated"

How many racist statements or racist policies has Obama himself endorsed?

Wright couldn't have done that good a job

They may not be outright racist, but I'd argue they are very much bigoted.

Bigots? No, Lonestar, those people are racists.

We really need to recognize real racism when we see it. It is vital in order for us to achieve a truly raceless society. That means we must stop using racism to beat down dissent and call real racists out for their views.

By that I mean all racists - no matter what color they are.

Forum List

Back