If you could send a message for Trump to read, what would you say?

Please don't deport me

Search Results
Web results
Trump's grandfather's letter, begging not to be deported as an illegal ...
https://www.sbs.com.au/.../read-letter-donald-trumps-grandfather-wrote-begging-not-...
Aug 22, 2017 - Read the letter Donald Trump's grandfather wrote begging not to be .... German town gives a lesson in how to calmly oppose a Nazimarch.
Donald Trump's father was arrested at Ku Klux Klan riot in New York in ...
US › News › World › Americas
Aug 14, 2017 - A white supremacist in Charlottesville proudly sporting aTrump campaign ... Donald Trump condemns neo-Nazis and KKK following criticism.
Does Donald Trump have Nazi ancestry? - Quora
https://www.quora.com/Does-Donald-Trump-have-Nazi-ancestry
Jun 9, 2016 - Trump's grand father was a Nazi then kicked out the military service in Germany because he wanted to run businesses in US. So then hisgrandfather had a child ...

Dear Mr. Trump.
Have you considered concentration camps for liberals?
lol I'll bet he has

.........he needs to follow through.
like his grandfathers pal Adolph?

Hope you're the first to go....
if I can take a couple of you with me I won't complain

You're a leftist....of course you'll complain.

Dont fire Rosenstein, DEMOTE HIM to bathroom attendant WITHZ a pay cut to match his new position....of course, old Rod can always Quit With NO PENSION!

lol I'll bet he has

only thing I complain about is when we have idiots in our WH I complained with GWB and now Trump

only thing I complain about is when we have idiots in our WH I complained with GWB and now Trump

Why would you complain when the economy,jobs and the market are booming?
I'd guess you don't benefit from any of those three things.

I've more than benefited from the markets continuing to rise ....But I despise trump ,the way he talks, the way he belittles, the way he lies, the ways he takes credit for others work ,the way he never apologizes when caught in his many lies..I hesitate to show a cut of how I've done with trump in office I still would love to see him step down ,soon or in 2020

I've more than benefited from the markets continuing to rise ....But I despise trump ,the way he talks, the way he belittles, the way he lies, the ways he takes credit for others work ,the way he never apologizes when caught in his many lies..I hesitate to show a cut of how I've done with trump in office I still would love to see him step down ,soon or in 2020
trump-still-your-president-good-witch-of-the-east.jpg

technically yes ,,,,but he still can KMA

technically yes ,,,,but he still can KMA
Maybe you should use your brain for a change and ponder this long and hard...

z6bmxHX.jpg

So you want to see the Country as a whole and yourself suffer because you dont like Trump?

You're a wack job.

So you want to see the Country as a whole and yourself suffer because you dont like Trump?

You're a wack job.
Sorry but I think we'd be a far far better nation without this loud mouthed bullying swine in our WH

Forum List

Back