If you could send a message for Trump to read, what would you say?

If you can say one thing for Trump to read or listen to what would it be?

Also mods, I accidentally posted this thread in general discussion, if you could delete the other one or merge that would be great
I know what you did two summers ago.

You're a leftist....of course you'll complain.
only thing I complain about is when we have idiots in our WH I complained with GWB and now Trump

Why would you complain when the economy,jobs and the market are booming?
I'd guess you don't benefit from any of those three things.
I've more than benefited from the markets continuing to rise ....But I despise trump ,the way he talks, the way he belittles, the way he lies, the ways he takes credit for others work ,the way he never apologizes when caught in his many lies..I hesitate to show a cut of how I've done with trump in office I still would love to see him step down ,soon or in 2020

So you want to see the Country as a whole and yourself suffer because you dont like Trump?

You're a wack job.
Sorry but I think we'd be a far far better nation without this loud mouthed bullying swine in our WH
You are so used to a whimpering little pissant from Kenya, leading FROM BEHIND that you have no idea what REAL LEADERSHIP IS....you are so dumb you think it is bullying ...you are a sad example of an American!

only thing I complain about is when we have idiots in our WH I complained with GWB and now Trump

I've more than benefited from the markets continuing to rise ....But I despise trump ,the way he talks, the way he belittles, the way he lies, the ways he takes credit for others work ,the way he never apologizes when caught in his many lies..I hesitate to show a cut of how I've done with trump in office I still would love to see him step down ,soon or in 2020

So you want to see the Country as a whole and yourself suffer because you dont like Trump?

You're a wack job.
Sorry but I think we'd be a far far better nation without this loud mouthed bullying swine in our WH

WTF do you care as long as the vast majority of the country is benefitting?
Thats fucken retarded!!

You're a wack job.
You are so used to a whimpering little pissant from Kenya, leading FROM BEHIND that you have no idea what REAL LEADERSHIP IS....you are so dumb you think it is bullying ...you are a sad example of an American!
I served Trump bought his way out with a boo boo Who is more of an American?

like his grandfathers pal Adolph?

Hope you're the first to go....
if I can take a couple of you with me I won't complain

I bet you were complaining about them in November of 2016 and they were going good then too.

You're a wack job.

Thats fucken retarded!!
you haven't been listening the vast majority is BS Millionaires yes and when Obama had 75 straight months of SIX digit job gains where were you with your repub BS?? Bashing him perhaps?

You're a wack job.

Just because you served doesnt mean you have some innate right to claim moral superiority.

Take Chelsea manning for example.

You're a wack job.

Just because you served doesnt mean you have some innate right to claim moral superiority.

Even you could PROBABLY claim moral superiority over a vile skunk like trump

Hope you're the first to go....
if I can take a couple of you with me I won't complain

I bet you were complaining about them in November of 2016 and they were going good then too.

Hardly.
Bank stocks wet from 6 bucks to 24 bucks after Trump was elected.
Not to mention the 401k's.

You're a wack job.
No, asshole, his draft # was 356 out of 365 and he wasnt called, check it out and stop looking like z fucking ABNORMAL.... From Snopes...

While attending the University of Pennsylvania’s prestigious Wharton School of Finance, Mr. Trump received a minor medical deferment for bone spurs on both heels of his feet. The medical deferment was expected to be short-term and he was therefore entered in the military draft lottery, where he received an extremely high number, 356 out of 365.

I was in the same lottery and went with #148!

You're a wack job.

Thats fucken retarded!!
you haven't been listening the vast majority is BS Millionaires yes and when Obama had 75 straight months of SIX digit job gains where were you with your repub BS?? Bashing him perhaps?

I was looking at my 6 dollar bank stocks....
Now I'm looking at my 24 dollar bank stocks.
Not to mention the 401k's.

You're a wack job.

Even you could PROBABLY claim moral superiority over a vile skunk like trump

Meh.....maybe,maybe not.

You're a wack job.
No, asshole, his draft # was 356 out of 365 and he wasnt called, check it out and stop looking like z fucking ABNORMAL.... From Snopes...

While attending the University of Pennsylvania’s prestigious Wharton School of Finance, Mr. Trump received a minor medical deferment for bone spurs on both heels of his feet. The medical deferment was expected to be short-term and he was therefore entered in the military draft lottery, where he received an extremely high number, 356 out of 365.

how many deferments did he get and you don't think money talks and talks loudly?

You're a wack job.

how many deferments did he get and you don't think money talks and talks loudly?
The same as I got for college 4....pretty common back in the 60's as most guys went to college!

Stupid question

Everyone knows Trump can’t read

The same as I got for college 4....pretty common back in the 60's as most guys went to college!
yeah he was just lucky born on 3rd base and got a high draft number and the pos belittled McCain??

yeah he was just lucky born on 3rd base and got a high draft number and the pos belittled McCain??
Guess you never heard of the Keating 5, McLame was a deep stater, plain and simple!

Forum List

Back