If you could send a message for Trump to read, what would you say?

If you can say one thing for Trump to read or listen to what would it be?

Also mods, I accidentally posted this thread in general discussion, if you could delete the other one or merge that would be great

Dear Donald,

Why have you put $80 million on the tax payer's tab, just so you could play golf for the past 19 months?

Sincerely,
Caddo

Trump, buddy, you need to systematically shitcan all the damn haters and never Trumper's working in the executive branch.
They are useless and only make it harder for you to do the things we elected you for.
Maybe the next stuffed shirt sell out that the Dems elect will hire them back. Right?
you elected him to start a trade war that will hurt many HERE badly ?? I didn't know that Nice work jerk

You have a Chinese factory? Huh, guess you'll have to adjust.

Trump, buddy, you need to systematically shitcan all the damn haters and never Trumper's working in the executive branch.
They are useless and only make it harder for you to do the things we elected you for.
Maybe the next stuffed shirt sell out that the Dems elect will hire them back. Right?
you elected him to start a trade war that will hurt many HERE badly ?? I didn't know that Nice work jerk

You do know that 41% of all our apparel comes from china and even more shoes luggage leather goods ?With the cost of living rising and tariffs raising prices on 100's of items your meager tax breaks are gone like farts in the wind

Also mods, I accidentally posted this thread in general discussion, if you could delete the other one or merge that would be great

Keep stirring the pot. The only way I will vote for you again is you keep pissing everyone off in Washington.

"Your new job as the world's next Bond villain awaits you in Moscow. See attached picture, Mister President."

maxresdefault.jpg

You do know that 41% of all our apparel comes from china and even more shoes luggage leather goods ?With the cost of living rising and tariffs raising prices on 100's of items your meager tax breaks are gone like farts in the wind

I'll be willing to pay the 5 cent difference in price. That way, i won't have to worry about cheap Chinese crap falling apart in a week, catching fire, or causing cancer.

I'll be willing to pay the 5 cent difference in price. That way, i won't have to worry about cheap Chinese crap falling apart in a week, catching fire, or causing cancer.
you think it'll only be a nickles difference with their workers getting pennies per hour and ours 20 bucks and up?? You're dreaming

Forum List

Back