If you could meet just one poster here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semper Fi said:
Yay I'm on someones list!

Roomy, I think this is the best thread you've started.

And I forgot, on my list, one of the people I would like to meet most. Heres to you, Joz! :beer:
Kisses to you Semper. You are an exceptional young man!
(I knew if I named names, I'd forget someone.)

Oh lordy! I knew, just knew I shouldn't have started with lists! :laugh: CSM, Gunny, Semper-of course, Jeff, Jim, Dan, Zoomie and Shattered, Karl, geez, I know there are others :thewave:

Semper Fi said:
Yeah...gotta finish high school first...

Poetry, good to go. Educated is best. As soon as you finish recruit training (any branch), look me up and I will treat you to the best home brew in Texas. :beer:

Mr. P said:

Mr. P. I am sorry for not connecting the dots. BBQ and Beer. Tell the truth when you try it, whatever you like, the recipe is yours. I don't do secret recipes since treasure is meant to be spent. (Poetry time to show Semper he aint the only one......)

roomy said:
head for the North/east of England sonny boy, for I AM YOUR DOPPELGANGER.

Had to look that one up. Sounds like a serious liberty call. Can the babes (I mean Birds) handle both of us?

Kathianne said:
Same back Pegg, geez I've not been seeing enough of ya lately!

Hey, (shameless plug alert) you know where my other place is. Seriously, been working like a mule. Working like a dog is what I did before we got busy. Wanna buy a house. Finally debt free and now trying to go from zero to down payment in one year flat.

CSM said:
I would love to meet one or two of the trolls and provide the "hiding" but, for the most part, it would be neat to meet almost anyone or all from this board. I would particularly like to meet any of the vets and all the long time regulars here.

I didn't make anyone's list either, but then I am used to that.

Hey! You were on my list. I'm just a lazy typer and this neighborhood has boocoo vets living in it. And (shameless plug alert) you also know where my other hangout is too. :teeth:

mom4 said:
Just to name a few... in no particular order. :D

How could I forget you? Whip me, beat me, and make me feel cheap. C'mon over.

Awesome thread.

Can you imagine a ladies night out with the cool chicks on this board?

Shattered, Fuzzy, and I would probably get everyone arrested, and Kathianne, Mom, and Abbey would have to use their wit and level headedness to get us out.... while Said and Joz would be laughing at the whole mess, and Stephanie would be the only one to stay out of trouble the whole night.. :D

Bonnie said:

Shattered, Fuzzy, and I would probably get everyone arrested, and Kathianne, Mom, and Abbey would have to use their wit and level headedness to get us out.... while Said and Joz would be laughing at the whole mess, and Stephanie would be the only one to stay out of trouble the whole night.. :D

:eek2:

:halo: :halo: :halo: I'm the GOOD one, remember??

Bonnie said:

Wherever that is, I can guarantee dmp and myself would be across the street with the lights off and binoculars in hand! :cof:

Semper Fi said:
Wherever that is, I can guarantee dmp and myself would be across the street with the lights off and binoculars in hand! :cof:

Waking up and asking for a drink of water is not the same as "watching".

I have met dillo, and talked some on the phone with Joker but we so far have been off on timing on being able to meet.

I would meet pretty much anybody at all and would be sure it would be an enjoyable experience....

Every spring we go through a thread like this and attempt to set up a Convention, but then we never really get TO IT....

Kathianne said:
Oh lordy! I knew, just knew I shouldn't have started with lists! :laugh: CSM, Gunny, Semper-of course, Jeff, Jim, Dan, Zoomie and Shattered, Karl, geez, I know there are others :thewave:

WHy do you hate me?

You started making lists and conscisously left me out.

Does hurting me make you feel powerful?

rtwngAvngr said:
WHy do you hate me?

You started making lists and conscisously left me out.

Does hurting me make you feel powerful?

Hey! I put you on my list, RWA.

rtwngAvngr said:
Oh, I noticed! You're on the "nice" list, unlike Kathianne, who's on "naughty".
Well, thank you, sir.

And Kathianne is very nice... to SOME of us! :D

mom4 said:
Well, thank you, sir.

And Kathianne is very nice... to SOME of us! :D

Yes. Let's be thankful the tyrant chooses a minority to victimize.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. Let's be thankful the tyrant chooses a minority to victimize.

If you were more handsome like me, she might be nicer to you. ;) You have to practise your most handsome face for at least 30mins per day until it becomes permanent, mind you, it's impossible with some guys, perhaps your one of those :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back