If you could meet just one poster here

Status
Not open for further replies.
no1tovote4 said:
I'm unsure what you are swooning over, but omitting your name has to be one of my most appalling gaffs ever. I admire your honesty, kindness, and temperment.

I'd think it would fun to meet up with anyone, really, although Dan's idea of jamming with musicman is right on! :thup: Although I hear that nuc is a decent bassist as well... maybe we can have Dueling USMB bands! :D

There's a few I'd like to meet. Musicman & I have met krisy, Trinity, wolfsblood, gaffer,NeEdPeaCe, Johnney & Jess. We were hoping to meet Kathianne at the end of this month as there is a drum show in Chicago, but now we can't get to it this year. There are some from the drummmer/drummaker board I belong to that I'd like to meet. I've already met 3 of the guys.

I would love to meet one or two of the trolls and provide the "hiding" but, for the most part, it would be neat to meet almost anyone or all from this board. I would particularly like to meet any of the vets and all the long time regulars here.

I didn't make anyone's list either, but then I am used to that.

I'd like to meet Mom4 on a deserted island, with some cream pies, beer, and skimpy outfits. :D

PS to No1tovote4: I think you would be one of the most facinating and fun members to meet. :)

Abbey Normal said:
I'd like to meet Mom4 on a deserted island, with some cream pies, beer, and skimpy outfits. :D
LOL!

I'll bring my Daisy Dukes, you bring your floor-length ball gown! :D

Abbey, Kathianne, Joz & MM, dmp & cP & 5StringJeff & MrBlu, KarlMarx, Shattered & GotZoom, Semper Fi, Jim, Mr. P, RWA, Kagom, Said1, Manu, dillo, archangel, Pale, Bonnie, Bully, CSM, Arabian, EarlSwagger, FuzzyKitten, GunnyL, Hobbit, ScreamingEagle, Clay, OnTheFence, Pegwinn, Joker, OCA, Phaedrus, Roomy, Trigg, Viking, WillJoyce, Zhukov.

Just to name a few... in no particular order.

:D

mom4 said:
Abbey, Kathianne, Joz & MM, dmp & cP & 5StringJeff & MrBlu, KarlMarx, Shattered & GotZoom, Semper Fi, Jim, Mr. P, RWA, Kagom, Said1, Manu, dillo, archangel, Pale, Bonnie, Bully, CSM, Arabian, EarlSwagger, FuzzyKitten, GunnyL, Hobbit, ScreamingEagle, Clay, OnTheFence, Pegwinn, Joker, OCA, Phaedrus, Roomy, Trigg, Viking, WillJoyce, Zhukov.

Whaddaya mean "no particular order?!" :cof: :halo:

Abbey Normal said:

PS to No1tovote4: I think you would be one of the most facinating and fun members to meet. :)

TTIWWP

There are very few on this board that I wouldn't want to meet. I think politics aside most of us would get along very well :)

mom4 said:

Yay I'm on someones list!

Roomy, I think this is the best thread you've started.

And I forgot, on my list, one of the people I would like to meet most. Heres to you, Joz! :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back