If you could meet just one poster here

Status
Not open for further replies.
pegwinn said:
I wanna meet all the vets. Likely since the world is a small place, and a busy place, some of us have met before.

I wanna meet the chef (I'm ashamed to admit the name escapes me) so someone with a trained hand can critique my home brewed beer and bbq

:thup: :beer:

Semper Fi said:
I'd like to meet Mom4 and DMP...at the same time. I'd bring my videocamera and some candles and chains and fuzzy handcuffs and leather and, uh-oh I'm doing it again.

Oh and Pale Rider, just because he seems like a cool guy.

And I noticed I wasnt on anyone's list :(.
:shocked: Good Lord, boy!

pegwinn said:
I wanna meet the burly buff guy, because they say everyone has a twin and I aint found mine yet. :halo:

head for the North/east of England sonny boy, for I AM YOUR DOPPELGANGER.

pegwinn said:
I wanna meet all the vets. Likely since the world is a small place, and a busy place, some of us have met before.

I wanna meet the chef (I'm ashamed to admit the name escapes me) so someone with a trained hand can critique my home brewed beer and bbq.

I wanna meet Kath (even though I wasn't on her list :teeth: ) just to see a school teacher who isn't overwhelmingly liberal.

I wanna meet the burly buff guy, because they say everyone has a twin and I aint found mine yet. :halo:
Same back Pegg, geez I've not been seeing enough of ya lately!

I think it would be interesting to meet just about everyone on the board. You all are great people! :thup:

Semper Fi said:
I'd like to meet Mom4 and DMP...at the same time. I'd bring my videocamera and some candles and chains and fuzzy handcuffs and leather and, uh-oh I'm doing it again.

Oh and Pale Rider, just because he seems like a cool guy.

And I noticed I wasnt on anyone's list :(.

I wasnt on anyones list either. but there are a couple hotties that might be cool to hang out with. and i figure it might be fun arm wrestling some of you guys.

I'm not on anyone's list? Nobody wants to meet the last living hobbit?

Anyway, if I had to choose just one, it would be the lovely Bonnie...cause she's hot...Bo Derek and Laura Ingraham hot. Too bad she lives in NY.

Hey, I was like the fifth person to register on this board, and I didn't get jack squat!

I'd like to play video games with Joker, Semper, manu, theim, and I'm sure others that I forgot.

I'd like to jam out with GOPjeff, musicman, and Lefty Wilbury (you do play guitar, right?).

I'd like to discuss the finer points of our collective music snobbery with Lefty and ClayTaurus.

I'd like to party with Darin, GoPjeff, Clay, Lefty, Bonnie, roomy, heck really any of you. I know I like partying with JimNYC, so I'll put him on here, too.

I'd like to pick the brains of Kathianne, Pale Rider, and lots of others on here.

Really, it'd be easier to say who I wouldn't want to meet. I can't really think of too many people on here.

Oh oh! Time to bring out the USMB Convention talk again!

I notice that I am not on anybody's lists.... Since the thread is about "hiding" whomever you are supposed to meet with I think I might be glad of that. But it was hijacked quickly...

Ahhhh well. *heavy sigh*

mom4 said:
I think it would be interesting to meet just about everyone on the board. You all are great people! :thup:

I have to go with what mom said. :thup: :huddle:

no1tovote4 said:
Oh oh! Time to bring out the USMB Convention talk again!

I notice that I am not on anybody's lists.... Since the thread is about "hiding" whomever you are supposed to meet with I think I might be glad of that. But it was hijacked quickly...

Ahhhh well. *heavy sigh*

:kiss2:

onthefence said:
Nobody wants to meet me? I'm a fairly likable guy.

I would like to meet you, you made me laugh with the cinder block.. I like people who can make me laugh.. ;)

Anyone who flys out to meet me gets free passes to meet gop_jeff and -Cp.

Semper - I'm not sure if I should be flattered, turne-on, or a bit skeerd.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back