If you could meet just one poster here

Status
Not open for further replies.

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
face to face and give them a good hiding, who would it be?

edited to add: And why?

Said1 said:
I knew you were going to say that. :funnyface:

But on a serious note, there's a certain old fart I'd like to belt.
I didn't even think of that! Who wants to meet those we don't get along with? I'm not into pain, so those off the top I'd like to meet:

Said1
Musicman & Joz
My knight, though I just see him pop in once in awhile to pm Tracy
dmp, with my steak
cp
abbey
bonnie
mtnbiker
I'd like to visit roomy, cause I want to see UK ;)
johnney, I love haters :laugh:
manu, he makes me laugh
bullypulpit, just because

Kathianne said:
I didn't even think of that! Who wants to meet those we don't get along with? I'm not into pain, so those off the top I'd like to meet:

Are you sure thats all you would like to see? :kiss2:

Kathianne said:

Said1
Musicman & Joz
My knight, though I just see him pop in once in awhile to pm Tracy
dmp, with my steak
cp
abbey
bonnie
mtnbiker
johnney, I love haters :laugh:
manu, he makes me laugh
bullypulpit, just because

I think I'd like to meet just about all the regulars, even those I don't get along with, just out of curiosity.

Said1 said:
I think I'd like to meet just about all the regulars, even those I don't get along with, just out of curiosity.
You might have a point there, though I'd refine to those I don't necessarily agree with, rather than 'don't get along with.'

Said1 said:
I'm assuming it's in a group setting, much safer. :laugh:
Heck I forgot:
Adam's
Stephanie
Pale

I'm sure too many others. :coffee3:

Assuming everyone has a minds eye picture of their posting buddies and adversaries, do you think you would be disappointed if they didn't look like you pictured them.Bearing in mind that I am the biggest most muscular , handsome geordie bastard in the world, I kid you not, If I wasn't as big and handsome and muscular as you thought I might be, would you be disappointed?Or would you think you had set your expectations too high?

But I am the biggest, well, maybe not the tallest, certainly muscular, at least for my age, I used to be a body builder(aren't we always) handsome(goes without saying)beer bellies are nice to some people, not many grey hairs ..yet,infact not many hairs(just kidding)I do shave it off though) my wife and kids love me ...at least they say they do.........I have grandkids.I am nice sometimes........really .I am.......... ;) ;)

I wanna meet all the vets. Likely since the world is a small place, and a busy place, some of us have met before.

I wanna meet the chef (I'm ashamed to admit the name escapes me) so someone with a trained hand can critique my home brewed beer and bbq.

I wanna meet Kath (even though I wasn't on her list :teeth: ) just to see a school teacher who isn't overwhelmingly liberal.

I wanna meet the burly buff guy, because they say everyone has a twin and I aint found mine yet. :halo:

I'd like to meet Mom4 and DMP...at the same time. I'd bring my videocamera and some candles and chains and fuzzy handcuffs and leather and, uh-oh I'm doing it again.

Oh and Pale Rider, just because he seems like a cool guy.

And I noticed I wasnt on anyone's list :(.

pegwinn said:
Thought you were a vet? If not come on over since your avatar rocks.

No, not a vet
yet
but you can bet
that I am set
on becoming a vet
'cause then I can get
my heart's content!

Yeah...gotta finish high school first...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back