No Repeat Child Sex Offenders Act

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Good to see this proposed bill. The reoccurance rate is astronomical. Put them away for life or preferably save taxpayer money and end it...and don't wait 20 years to do it

Convicted pedophiles could face much darker future with GOP-backed bill: 'Can't rehabilitate a predator'

Good to see this proposed bill. The reoccurance rate is astronomical. Put them away for life or preferably save taxpayer money and end it...and don't wait 20 years to do it

Convicted pedophiles could face much darker future with GOP-backed bill: 'Can't rehabilitate a predator'

Indeed. You cant help you are attracted to.
That lines bites the pervs in the ass :lol:

It is? Not according to data, it's not.

In fact, sex offenders had the lowest reoffense rate, other than murder.

A large study of recidivism looked at the rate of reoffending in 9,691 male sex offenders. There was an overall 5.3% recidivism rate. About 3.5% were convicted of a subsequent sex crime

I'm not a math whiz, but 3.5% doesn't strike me as "astronomical."

A link to the study:

Now drug offenders, that's a massive reoffense rate, calculated to be above 60%. If you want to write laws that punish reoffenders, why go after those that reoffend the least?

Last edited:

I did my psychiatric residency at a prison in Virginia in the 1990's. The recidivism rate for pedophiles at that time was 85%. And those were the pedos that were caught.

Paedophiles are sexually attracted to children. One should never expect their sexual orientation to change, anymore than someone who is gay or straight.

A link to the study:

Complete bullshit. :(

Joe Biden could end up on death row if what Ashley wrote in her diary is true.

1712689009221.png

I would think some type of civil committment after their criminal sentence would be more appropriate.

Unless they also killed the kid, then yeah, death penalty for sure.

They can't be let out, but they don't need to be kept in prison. just some secure town they can't escape. Isolated and secure.

These factors have been postulated to indicate that pedophiles may have neurodevelopmental perturbations
These findings indicate that the urges can be managed, but the core attraction does not change
The published rates of recidivism are in the range of 10% to 50% for pedophiles depending on their grouping (7, 16, 17, 31, 43, 94, 9698). Some studies have reported that certain classes of pedophiles (eg, homosexual, nonrelated) have the highest rate for repeated offending compared with other sex offenders (17, 99). Generally, homosexual and bisexual pedophiles have higher recidivism rates than heterosexual pedophiles (31, 94, 98, 100). Incest pedophiles generally have the lowest rate of reoffense
In a study of the characteristics of individuals who repeatedly offend, Beier (31) found that one fourth of heterosexual pedophiles (n = 62) and half of homosexual and bisexual pedophiles (n = 59) repeated offenses (as evidenced by repeated arrests for a sexual violation or a self-reported violation) during a 25- to 32-year period.

Damn...

Oh BS. Just stop. Anyone posting any lame defense of chomos makes me suspicious

Linking to a peer reviewed study is BS?

Just because its not what you want to hear doesn't make it BS. Don't fall for the hype. Think for yourself. We have limited resources. We need to go after the TRUE recidivists, not the ones society wants you to believe reoffend at some massive rate, yet don't.

I've provided the only peer reviewed study on the matter. I've seen nothing at that level to refute it.

All you have to do is google "sex offender re-offense rate" nothing fancy, nothing biased. And see what pops up. You'll be shocked.

If a child is trans it is the victim of sexual abuse and all involved from parents to doctors need to be charged.

Nuremberg 2.0 is near :19:

Just because its not what you want to hear doesn't make it BS. Don't fall for the hype. Think for yourself. We have limited resources. We need to go after the TRUE recidivists, not the ones society wants you to believe reoffend at some massive rate, yet don't.

I've provided the only peer reviewed study on the matter. I've seen nothing at that level to refute it.

All you have to do is google "sex offender re-offense rate" nothing fancy, nothing biased. And see what pops up. You'll be shocked.

I did, evidently you didn't and cherry picked some obscure "peer reviewed" site. Probably child molestors reviewing a

Indeed. You cant help you are attracted to.
That lines bites the pervs in the ass :lol:
Looks like they're closing all the churches and scout groups in Florida.
Not to mention private schools and youth sports

First, your study is about sexual offenders in general.
Second, i published a study with all kinds of sources that shows a recidivism rate for PEDOPHILES(which is the subject at hand) in the range of 10-50%

First, your study is about sexual offenders in general.
Second, i published a study with all kinds of sources that shows a recidivism rate for PEDOPHILES(which is the subject at hand) in the range of 10-50%

Why can't everyone just agree to stop diddling children? It's mind boggling

A link to the study:

Now drug offenders, that's a massive reoffense rate, calculated to be above 60%. If you want to write laws that punish reoffenders, why go after those that reoffend the least?

The site you posted lists recidivism rates for all types of sex offenders. "The rate for child molesters is higher in the US. 42% of the total sample in this study were re-convicted for sexual crimes, violent crimes, or both, with 10% of the total sample re-convicted 10-31 years after being released."

Long-term recidivism of child molesters - PubMed

Canada's rate was about the same:

"The initial follow-up of the child molesters found that 42% were re-convicted of a sexual or violent crime during the 15-30 year follow-up period. Ten percent of the total sample of child molesters were first convicted for a sexual/violent crime between 10 and 31 years after release. Not all child molesters recidivated at the same rate. The highest rate of recidivism (77%) was for those with previous sexual offenses, who selected extrafamilial boy victims, and who were never married. In contrast, the long-term recidivism rate for the low risk offenders was less than 20%."

Child molester recidivism

Last edited:

Forum List

Back