If white racism is a thing of the past.....

So you are not talking about white, black learned hate behavior ? No one is born with hate in your heart?
They see the ones they love hurt and abused... they learn to hate from that...

Same as what I saw after my dad died from a drunk driver..

racist drunk assholes kicking the shit out of my mom, she died by one of them. 1976 I was an orphan... by the hands of a drunk racist.

I learned how not to be the wimp .. I turned that into strength...

Now I will say that some black people were oppressed by what they witnessed... some climbed out of hell to get ahead, some died. had to sleep with the dogs so the artist can get ahead.

I will say that being white was easier to turn that into strength.

This is all learned behavior IM2
If you are seriously trying to compare your PERSONAL tragedy as a white man to the SYSTEMATIC plight of black oppression, then I'm afraid you've lost your cotton-pickin' mind.

Respectfully.

well yes I am... I was a 19 year old female orphan who had to have the mindset of no one owes me anything...I worked 3 jobs putting myself through college..
I was one paycheck from living on the streets..but I pulled my ass out of there..so what is the difference?

Now mind you my sister had a black child, I have 2 great nephews, and 1 great niece..black.

I see the looks that they get...I also got the looks with cancer and my hair grew back like a dyke, and this women in line used her hate stare in line..People judge you by the way you look..tell me then what is the difference..

my mother died by a racist, I was an orphan , the cops didn't protect us... It is what in the mindset of laying on the couch with the world owes me ...Or taking that bad stuff in your life and turning it around...full steam ahead. not much difference.

But you can't. Thar's the point. It gets old trying to explain policies, laws and history to people who only want make excuses to deny the facts/.. You need to go back and re learn these things before you try arguing how things are equivalent. Every other group that has been wronged by this government has received reparations. Had that not happened no one would be asking. But when blacks ask we have to get all these lectures from everyone about we worked and how we had the mindset of no one owes me. Fuck that. I worked from age 9 for 43 years, so I don't need that lecture. Japanese people are in here telling us how we aren't owed and how we are just waiting for whites to give us something after whites gave their asses reparations. This is getting out of hand. There are things you don't know that maybe you should before you try making these kinds of comparisons.

Normally someone who isn't educated on the brain and addiction recovery would not disagree with you..

But... I am a counselor who helped pregnant woman get off the streets , God gave them hope, they got their GED's , clean and sober and many went on to have a sober baby.

Do you think it mattered who they blamed addiction on..? We teach them to take responsibility, while you are sitting here giving all of them an excuse to continue pointing the finger and I promise you the excuse makers usually go out and use again..

God doesn't see the color of your skin, and judge you on how you look.

When you get brain cancer and take a CT scan , it doesn't say I am black or white.... It says cancer. and fight your ass off. in both of those situations it is your attitude and mindset that is going to fight for you..giving anyone a reason to not fight the brains will find a way to make an excuse to go use or die..

Now the place I worked at didn't see your skin or brain , but the world does.. So how do you get past that? You find peace with your situation and in my beliefs you give it to God because it is out of your control..

We can not sit back and control what happened to us, and it sucks.. but you have to find peace with it.

I appreciate what you do for people in need. I've done work with such people, We all teach the same thing. But you are not talking about public policy. Public policy is something that can be controlled. Public policy is something that can determine the outcomes of peoples lives. If your public policy is racist, which for the most part American public policy has been, it creates some of the very problems you address on your job. These racists won't discuss public policy with the exception of some distorted version of AA that doesn't exist. They can't because it destroys their racist argument of natural white supremacy. Public policy can be controlled and we can create the positive outcomes we seek through public policy.

Last edited:
So you are not talking about white, black learned hate behavior ? No one is born with hate in your heart?
They see the ones they love hurt and abused... they learn to hate from that...

Same as what I saw after my dad died from a drunk driver..

racist drunk assholes kicking the shit out of my mom, she died by one of them. 1976 I was an orphan... by the hands of a drunk racist.

I learned how not to be the wimp .. I turned that into strength...

Now I will say that some black people were oppressed by what they witnessed... some climbed out of hell to get ahead, some died. had to sleep with the dogs so the artist can get ahead.

I will say that being white was easier to turn that into strength.

This is all learned behavior IM2
If you are seriously trying to compare your PERSONAL tragedy as a white man to the SYSTEMATIC plight of black oppression, then I'm afraid you've lost your cotton-pickin' mind.

Respectfully.

well yes I am... I was a 19 year old female orphan who had to have the mindset of no one owes me anything...I worked 3 jobs putting myself through college..
I was one paycheck from living on the streets..but I pulled my ass out of there..so what is the difference?

Now mind you my sister had a black child, I have 2 great nephews, and 1 great niece..black.

I see the looks that they get...I also got the looks with cancer and my hair grew back like a dyke, and this women in line used her hate stare in line..People judge you by the way you look..tell me then what is the difference..

my mother died by a racist, I was an orphan , the cops didn't protect us... It is what in the mindset of laying on the couch with the world owes me ...Or taking that bad stuff in your life and turning it around...full steam ahead. not much difference.

But you can't. Thar's the point. It gets old trying to explain policies, laws and history to people who only want make excuses to deny the facts/.. You need to go back and re learn these things before you try arguing how things are equivalent. Every other group that has been wronged by this government has received reparations. Had that not happened no one would be asking. But when blacks ask we have to get all these lectures from everyone about we worked and how we had the mindset of no one owes me. Fuck that. I worked from age 9 for 43 years, so I don't need that lecture. Japanese people are in here telling us how we aren't owed and how we are just waiting for whites to give us something after whites gave their asses reparations. This is getting out of hand. There are things you don't know that maybe you should before you try making these kinds of comparisons.

Normally someone who isn't educated on the brain and addiction recovery would not disagree with you..

But... I am a counselor who helped pregnant woman get off the streets , God gave them hope, they got their GED's , clean and sober and many went on to have a sober baby.

Do you think it mattered who they blamed addiction on..? We teach them to take responsibility, while you are sitting here giving all of them an excuse to continue pointing the finger and I promise you the excuse makers usually go out and use again..

When you get brain cancer and take a CT scan , it doesn't say I am black or white.... It says cancer. and fight your ass off. in both of those situations it is your attitude and mindset that is going to fight for you..giving anyone a reason to not fight the brains will find a way to make an excuse to go use or die..

Now the place I worked at didn't see your skin or brain , but the world does.. So how do you get past that? You find peace with your situation and in my beliefs you give it to God because it is out of your control..

We can not sit back and control what happened to us, and it sucks.. but you have to find peace with it.

I appreciate what you do for people in need. I've done work with such people, We all teach the same thing. But you are not talking about public policy. Public policy is something that can be controlled. Public policy is something that can determine the outcomes of peoples lives. If your public policy is racist, which for the most pat American public policy has been, it creates some of he very problems you address on your job. These racists won't discuss public policy with the exception of some distorted version g AA that doesn't exist. They can't because it destroys their racist argument of natural white supremacy. Public policy can be controlled and we can create the positive outcomes we seek through public policy.

I agree... and putting the facts out there for all people to see.. I think the disrespect shown to the Obama's opened many wounds..I don't talk to my sister because she is one of those fox news christians..I distance myself because anger can eat you up with these stupid hateful people who crawled out from under a rock when Obama won..

Now as bad as it was( which it was horrible ) and horrible for the Jews..

There are people like me who studied it, and saw it happen...who cheered and supported Obama...I wish he could come back.. and he is a hero for many...I have to admit I am still angry for the slimes who treated him and the blacks so badly..

But on the other hand, I get stared at with anger from some blacks when I support against racism ... it goes both ways, in my opinion.

Barry Soetoro proves white racism is over

Mods please close the thread

Actually Obama did not prove that.

What..lol...that is Not true. Racism /Hate is still 100% happening..so take your pretend glasses off.

I'm not the one who said Obama proved white racism is over.

oh sorry..my post was meant to go to CrusaderFrank

No problem.

Respectfully.

I appreciate what you do for people in need. I've done work with such people, We all teach the same thing. But you are not talking about public policy. Public policy is something that can be controlled. Public policy is something that can determine the outcomes of peoples lives. If your public policy is racist, which for the most pat American public policy has been, it creates some of he very problems you address on your job. These racists won't discuss public policy with the exception of some distorted version g AA that doesn't exist. They can't because it destroys their racist argument of natural white supremacy. Public policy can be controlled and we can create the positive outcomes we seek through public policy.

I agree... and putting the facts out there for all people to see.. I think the disrespect shown to the Obama's opened many wounds..I don't talk to my sister because she is one of those fox news christians..I distance myself because anger can eat you up with these stupid hateful people who crawled out from under a rock when Obama won..

Now as bad as it was( which it was horrible ) and horrible for the Jews..

There are people like me who studied it, and saw it happen...who cheered and supported Obama...I wish he could come back.. and he is a hero for many...I have to admit I am still angry for the slimes who treated him and the blacks so badly..

But on the other hand, I get stared at with anger from some blacks when I support against racism ... it goes both ways, in my opinion.

I think we need to understand the difference between prejudice and racism. Prejudice does go both ways. Let me explain, you go to a anti racism rally and a black person stares at you looking angry. A black person goes to a social gathering, whites stare angrily then don't hire blacks. That's the difference between prejudice and racism.

And you really think you are making sense? You call us animals considering all the crap whites have done? How many millions of whites suffer from the mental disorder you have?

Hello, IM2. You share your belief that Americans view as "ANIMALS" our black or American neighbors of African descent.

IM2 What is your opinion of Kendrick Lamar describing the adult PRIMARY CHILD CAREGIVERS in his large family clan as "LIVING WILD" human beings?

At the 2015 BET Awards, President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama's friend and repeat White House guest 28-year-old American urban story-TRUTH-teller Kendrick Lamar, an admitted victim of CRIMINAL Childhood Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment perpetrated by "LIVING WILD" violent felon family GANG members who exposed Kendrick, his siblings & numerous cousins to gun violence, as well as other life threatening 'people and community' harming behaviors, performed these lyrics for a worldwide audience,

"AND WE HATE THE PO-PO, WANNA KILL US DEAD IN THE STREET FO’ SHO."

In his 2015 Grammy award winning Rap Performance titled "I", admitted 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Kendrick Lamar writes, *"I've been dealing with depression ever since an adolescent."*

In paragraph eight of a January 20, 2011 LAWeekly interview published online, Kendrick born in 1987, the same year songwriter Suzanne Vega wrote a Grammy nominated song about child abuse and *VICTIM DENIAL*, told the interviewer:

*"Lamar's parents moved from Chicago to Compton in 1984 with all of $500 in their pockets."

"My mom's one of 13 [THIRTEEN] siblings, and they all got SIX kids, and till I was 13 everybody was in Compton," he says."

*"I'M 6 YEARS OLD, SEEIN' MY UNCLES PLAYING WITH SHOTGUNS, SELLIN' DOPE IN FRONT OF THE APARTMENT"*

"My moms and pops never said nothing, 'cause they were young and living wild, too. I got about 15 stories like 'Average Joe.'"

IM2 What is your opinion of Kendrick, as well as large numbers of his American urban TRUTH-tellers peers HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls women and MOMS, as less than human "*ITCHES."

IM2, I do not expect YOU to offer a mature, intelligent, cogent reply to the following question though I'll ask you anyway:

IM@ why, for more than thirty years, have popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers been composing American music HATEFULLY denigrating their moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces as less than HUMAN CREATURES?

713kendricklamarpopocap.jpg

18obamawhitehouseguest.jpg

MICELLEOBAMAHATEVIOL.jpg

Peace.

Hello again, Paul. Earlier you asked, "do you believe racism exists?"
Yes I did.
Yes, there is no denying a fading population of slow-to-evolve Americans continue embracing ignorant racist beliefs I believe are demeaning to human intellect. Sad for them!
Let's stop right here. In fact this point is key really because when we are talking about racism often black and white people are not talking about the same thing.

To you, it seems that racism is seen mostly as individual as having ignorant beliefs such as saying of a prejudicial remarks.

Yeah, it's that too.

But for most black people racism is the pattern and practice of policies and social institutions, which have the effect of perpetuating deeply embedded structural inequalities between people on the basis of race. It is the experience of systematized discrimination in housing, employment, schools or the justice system. It is the knowledge that one’s entire group is under suspicion, at risk of being treated negatively because of stereotypes held by persons with the power to act on the basis of those beliefs.

To blacks racism is systemic. To whites, it's purely personal.

So even before we start we can't agree on what racism is. Right ?
Paul, can we chat about some possible reasons why some white folks lack respect for their black neighbors?
Well we can't really continue because we have not agreed on what racism is. Frankly I don't care what whites or non-black people think of black people or whatever respect they may or may not have for black people. I only care about what they do.
Do you believe Baltimore Mom of The Year Ms. Toya Graham was acting in the best interest of her SIX children’s emotional well-being and physical health when she made the CHOICE to INTENTIONALLY introduce SIX American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens to an emotionally abusive, potentially life scarring childhood fraught Pain, Hardships, Struggles and Demeaning Government Handouts…even after growing up witnessing other families and children in her community experiencing the same UNHEALTHY, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing? :mental illness?:
Dude. I could get links to many white people who do fucked up sh*t

white4_zpszw6oegwl.png

white2_zpscsbxt6lz.png

white3_zpsguvj6kln.png

What's your point ? There is not a country on the planet you can name were you won't have no-one doing fked up shit.

The problem your racism comes in the fact that you race it when it's black.

After all, if your negative experiences with black parents “prove” that blacks are bad parents, then by definition, anyone who had had good experiences with black parents would be able to say that all blacks are good parents: an argument every bit as silly, but just as logical, given your logic

And you really think you are making sense? You call us animals considering all the crap whites have done? How many millions of whites suffer from the mental disorder you have?

Hello, IM2. You share your belief that Americans view as "ANIMALS" our black or American neighbors of African descent.

IM2 What is your opinion of Kendrick Lamar describing the adult PRIMARY CHILD CAREGIVERS in his large family clan as "LIVING WILD" human beings?

At the 2015 BET Awards, President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama's friend and repeat White House guest 28-year-old American urban story-TRUTH-teller Kendrick Lamar, an admitted victim of CRIMINAL Childhood Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment perpetrated by "LIVING WILD" violent felon family GANG members who exposed Kendrick, his siblings & numerous cousins to gun violence, as well as other life threatening 'people and community' harming behaviors, performed these lyrics for a worldwide audience,

In his 2015 Grammy award winning Rap Performance titled "I", admitted 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Kendrick Lamar writes, *"I've been dealing with depression ever since an adolescent."*

In paragraph eight of a January 20, 2011 LAWeekly interview published online, Kendrick born in 1987, the same year songwriter Suzanne Vega wrote a Grammy nominated song about child abuse and *VICTIM DENIAL*, told the interviewer:

*"Lamar's parents moved from Chicago to Compton in 1984 with all of $500 in their pockets."

"My mom's one of 13 [THIRTEEN] siblings, and they all got SIX kids, and till I was 13 everybody was in Compton," he says."

*"I'M 6 YEARS OLD, SEEIN' MY UNCLES PLAYING WITH SHOTGUNS, SELLIN' DOPE IN FRONT OF THE APARTMENT"*

"My moms and pops never said nothing, 'cause they were young and living wild, too. I got about 15 stories like 'Average Joe.'"

IM2 What is your opinion of Kendrick, as well as large numbers of his American urban TRUTH-tellers peers HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls women and MOMS, as less than human "*ITCHES."

IM2, I do not expect YOU to offer a mature, intelligent, cogent reply to the following question though I'll ask you anyway:

IM@ why, for more than thirty years, have popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers been composing American music HATEFULLY denigrating their moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces as less than HUMAN CREATURES?

MICELLEOBAMAHATEVIOL.jpg

Peace.

Kendrick Lamar and rappers have never been the ones I have primarily looked to for a educated assessment of the African American community. People like William Julius Wilson maybe. but not Kendrick Lamar. Your complete argument is unintelligent. There aren't too many black men denigrating their moms. You can die for disrespecting a black mans mom, sister, woman or grandmother. Music videos are not reality. Learn that.

MICELLEOBAMAHATEVIOL.jpg

Peace.

Kendrick Lamar and rappers have never been the ones I have primarily looked to for a educated assessment of the African American community. People like William Julius Wilson maybe. but not Kendrick Lamar. Your complete argument is unintelligent. There aren't too many black men denigrating their moms. You can die for disrespecting a black mans mom, sister, woman or grandmother. Music videos are not reality. Learn that.

Hello, IM2. Please share your opinion for why Kendrick Lamar and his rapper peers compose music HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls and women as less than human creatures and hoes?

Thanks, I look forward to reading your intelligent reply.

Peace.

MICELLEOBAMAHATEVIOL.jpg

Peace.

Hello, IM2. Please share your opinion for why Kendrick Lamar and his rapper peers compose music HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls and women as less than human creatures and hoes?

Peace.

I won't be doing that.

Yes I did.
Yes, there is no denying a fading population of slow-to-evolve Americans continue embracing ignorant racist beliefs I believe are demeaning to human intellect. Sad for them!
Let's stop right here. In fact this point is key really because when we are talking about racism often black and white people are not talking about the same thing.

To you, it seems that racism is seen mostly as individual as having ignorant beliefs such as saying of a prejudicial remarks.

Yeah, it's that too.

But for most black people racism is the pattern and practice of policies and social institutions, which have the effect of perpetuating deeply embedded structural inequalities between people on the basis of race. It is the experience of systematized discrimination in housing, employment, schools or the justice system. It is the knowledge that one’s entire group is under suspicion, at risk of being treated negatively because of stereotypes held by persons with the power to act on the basis of those beliefs.

Paul, can we chat about some possible reasons why some white folks lack respect for their black neighbors?
Well we can't really continue because we have not agreed on what racism is. Frankly I don't care what whites or non-black people think of black people or whatever respect they may or may not have for black people. I only care about what they do.
Do you believe Baltimore Mom of The Year Ms. Toya Graham was acting in the best interest of her SIX children’s emotional well-being and physical health when she made the CHOICE to INTENTIONALLY introduce SIX American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens to an emotionally abusive, potentially life scarring childhood fraught Pain, Hardships, Struggles and Demeaning Government Handouts…even after growing up witnessing other families and children in her community experiencing the same UNHEALTHY, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing? :mental illness?:

white4_zpszw6oegwl.png

white2_zpscsbxt6lz.png

white3_zpsguvj6kln.png

What's your point ? There is not a country on the planet you can name were you won't have no-one doing fked up shit.

After all, if your negative experiences with black parents “prove” that blacks are bad parents, then by definition, anyone who had had good experiences with black parents would be able to say that all blacks are good parents: an argument every bit as silly, but just as logical, given your logic

Hello, Paul, Is the SYSTEMIC or INSTITUTIONAL RACISM you believe is impeding our black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing equality...

...responsible for Ms. Toya Graham making the CHOICE to INTENTIONALLY introduce SIX American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens to an emotionally abusive, potentially life scarring childhood fraught Pain, Hardships, Struggles and Demeaning Government Handouts…even after growing up witnessing other families and children in her community experiencing the same UNHEALTHY, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing?

MichaelSingletonToya.jpg

Peace.

Yes I did.

Yeah, it's that too.

white4_zpszw6oegwl.png

white2_zpscsbxt6lz.png

white3_zpsguvj6kln.png

Hello, Paul, Is the SYSTEMIC or INSTITUTIONAL RACISM you believe is impeding our black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing equality...

...responsible for Ms. Toya Graham making the CHOICE to INTENTIONALLY introduce SIX American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens to an emotionally abusive, potentially life scarring childhood fraught Pain, Hardships, Struggles and Demeaning Government Handouts…even after growing up witnessing other families and children in her community experiencing the same UNHEALTHY, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing?

MichaelSingletonToya.jpg

Peace.

How House of Horrors Siblings Are Enjoying Life After Alleged Captivity and ‘Just Want to Move On’

How House of Horrors Siblings Are Enjoying Life After Alleged Captivity and ‘Just Want to Move On’

How about these kids born into a world of torture?

Peace.[/QUOTE]

I won't be doing that.[/QUOTE]

Hello, IM2. Im curious to learn why repeatedly you REFUSE to answer my question about why Kendrick Lamar and his rap peers compose music HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls, women and MOMS as less than human creatures and hoes?

AlFrankenTHUGLIFECHI.jpg

How about these kids born into a world of torture?

Hello, IM2.

I am curious to learn if YOU, as well as our peaceful, reasonably responsible American or foreign born neighbors believe Ms. Jazzyslim offers a reasonable explanation why for more than 30 years significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and recording artists have been composing American music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or African American girls and women, the MATERNAL HALF of our Nation's black or African American population as untrustworthy, less than human *itches and "hoes" unworthy of respect?

IM2, I understand potentially life scarring incompetent, dysfunctional or criminal parenting touches the lives of kids residing in EVERY single American community.

HOWEVER, I cannot and WILL NOT ignore the FACT that for more than thirty years significant numbers of apparent or admitted depressed, emotionally ill American recording artists, as well as American urban story-TRUTH-tellers raised, nurtured and socialized by black or American teen and adult moms of African descent have been composing music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or American females of African descent.

Something is DEFINITELY AMISS when for decades, from coast to coast, American music performers and significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama & Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama's friends and WH guests, are HATEFULLY characterizing their moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces as less than human *itches and/or "hoes" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect.

IM2, I could understand a few American music performers hating-on females.

Though when large numbers of musically inclined black or American music makers of African descent are hating-on and denigrating females...evidently THERE IS A PROBLEM!

Originally published by ~jazzyslim2005:

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh.."

Peace.
___
I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E NATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur - 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) Victim

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Much like Tupac I’m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.
___
In her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of 'The Center for Youth Wellness' joins Tupac Shakur, the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller and creator of the #THUGLIFE Child Abuse, Emotional Maltreatment & Neglect *AWARENESS* concept, in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being.

Sadly, Tupac LOUDLY and consistently revealed to his fans and admirers, THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, he was a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim who matured into an admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking teen and adult speaking about harming his peaceful neighbors to acquire cash needed to feed his neglected, hungry, "hurting" belly...yet NO ONE listened!

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE*" ~Tupac Shakur - 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) Victim

"How 'Childhood Trauma' affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D. - Tupac Shakur - Passionate Americans

Peace.
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community
___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" - Polaris Law

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Polaris Law

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" • r/mentalhealth

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

'Pro Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr David Carroll
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #Parenting, #ACEs, #ChildAbuse, #MedicalDisease, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildMaltreatment, #MentalHealth, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

Hello, Paul, Is the SYSTEMIC or INSTITUTIONAL RACISM you believe is impeding our black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing equality
Please. Stop acting stupid. OK ? Just stop it.

Explaining racism to whites is like explaining Facebook to Mark Zuckerberg. They know. Stop with this naive "Does racism exist ?" You can't run this skin game for 400 years on ppl on people and be naive.

Hello, Paul, Is the SYSTEMIC or INSTITUTIONAL RACISM you believe is impeding our black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing equality
Please. Stop acting stupid. OK ? Just stop it.

Explaining racism to whites is like explaining Facebook to Mark Zuckerberg. They know. Stop with this naive "Does racism exist ?" You can't run this skin game for 400 years on ppl on people and be naive.

Hello, Paul. Is this how our conversation ends, with name calling and you ignoring every question I asked you?

Recently Mr. Oshay Duke Jackson, a prolific YT broadcaster and admin for negromanosphere.com, asked YT broadcaster MisanthropikOne for his thoughts about people engaging in name calling.

Paul, in his reply MisanthropikOne clearly described you, as well as untold numbers of hateful, illogical thinking "Pro Black" minded Americans much like you. The same hateful 'Pro Black " Americans hating on and threatening Kanye for simply sharing his opinion.

The same apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent!

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or African American friends, neighbors and co-workers.

Paul, the same apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens LOUDLY, as well as actively attempting to IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from enjoying their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness!

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

TommySotomayorDrNadi.png

TommySotomayorCOONSE.jpg

"Why Is Tommy Sotomayor Reviled As A C^^N"

Peace.​

Forum List

Back