If white racism is a thing of the past.....

I keep getting told how white racism is a thing of the past. But I see no poof of it. A bunch of people repeating a claim over and over again is not proof. Information from THIS DECADE shows it's not a thing of the past. But I'm going to give the white racists here a chance to prove their claim. All they need to do is:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Your feelings and opinions are not satisfactory. Peer reviewed evidence must be presented detailing the end of white racism in America.
Beyond any reason of a doubt this is the dumbest thread ever posted.

LOL! This is coming from a man proud to call himself George Bush.
Your avatar is from operation pink. Speaks loudly to your stupidity.

Except for the kkk and some radical racist idiots, i dont know iif any whites who think they are superior to anybody, that seems to be the definition of racist.
the denial of racism is essential to its existence. As I say, white ppl can tell u how hot the sun is, can tell you what the weather was like a hundred thousand years ago, but when it comes to racism ? they're dumb like u "I don't know...' etc.
You can make anything become racist if your mind is set on it, which it is. You and your kind LOOK for racism where it doesnt exist. Pity, you can't just live your life and enjoy it, instead you look for reasons to blame others for your misery

We have people running around telling us black folks that we are always looking for racism. Now think about this for a minute. Blacks who want to get rid of racism are spending all their days going around looking for racism so we can stay upset, mad and stressed out. How stupid is that? There are some whites who have told me that I wake up only to go looking for racism. This kind of thinking strains the definition of sanity. So I wake up every morning, drink my coffee, then leave home to begin my daily search for a reason to be miserable, unhappy and angry. It is enough to make a person commit an act of violence when some whites, or stupid nonwhites dare speak this foolishness.

I would rather pass by the amusement park just to go find that Klan rally. I would rather sell my ticket to a pro football game to go find a Richard Spencer seminar. I would rather by pass on a date with a beautiful woman to go watch a Jared Taylor lecture. If I have a job, I will clock in and spend my day looking for examples of ways to be insulted by race so I can spend all day long mad and miserable. I’m accusing the company of racism because they give me pencils with black lead, or provide black pens to write with. If I am having a conversation with someone white I just can’t wait to hear them say something racist, so I can have hurt feelings and anger that I must hold inside of me for the rest of the day until I can get home. When I watch TV, instead of being entertained I watch TV only to look for examples of racism so I can stay angry and bitter towards all whites. If I go to a cajun restaurant, I will order the blackened fish on purpose so I can scream how the restaurant is a racist establishment so I can leave hungry and mad. I think black ice is a racist designation for ice, so I am mad at the weather person for making racist comments. This is how incredibly stupid some people are. This level of stupidity must be unprecedented in modern times. Or perhaps it is not but the advent of so many ways to communicate has allowed the cray cray that was once hidden at home to get out into the open.

Yeah, it is stupid, but that's exactly what you are doing. You go into a Starbucks, refuse to leave, and then scream racism when they remove you from a private business. My father taught me better. I've been asked to leave places before, and all I did was.... leave.

I didn't sit there and make up crap about how they were against my race, and other non-sense.

"It is enough to make a person commit an act of violence when some whites, or stupid nonwhites dare speak this foolishness."

There you go.... Thank you for saying that. You condemn yourself with your own words.

Look here's the deal.....

I know several black people, that are not racists, and not looking for racism. How do I know this?

Because they are not on here, or any other forum, screaming and yelling about racism. The fact you are here, acting like this, is proof that you are exactly what we say you are. You prove it with every post you make. You want me to prove my claims about you? Here:

We have people running around telling us black folks that we are always looking for racism. Now think about this for a minute. Blacks who want to get rid of racism are spending all their days going around looking for racism so we can stay upset, mad and stressed out. How stupid is that? There are some whites who have told me that I wake up only to go looking for racism. This kind of thinking strains the definition of sanity. So I wake up every morning, drink my coffee, then leave home to begin my daily search for a reason to be miserable, unhappy and angry. It is enough to make a person commit an act of violence when some whites, or stupid nonwhites dare speak this foolishness.

I would rather pass by the amusement park just to go find that Klan rally. I would rather sell my ticket to a pro football game to go find a Richard Spencer seminar. I would rather by pass on a date with a beautiful woman to go watch a Jared Taylor lecture. If I have a job, I will clock in and spend my day looking for examples of ways to be insulted by race so I can spend all day long mad and miserable. I’m accusing the company of racism because they give me pencils with black lead, or provide black pens to write with. If I am having a conversation with someone white I just can’t wait to hear them say something racist, so I can have hurt feelings and anger that I must hold inside of me for the rest of the day until I can get home. When I watch TV, instead of being entertained I watch TV only to look for examples of racism so I can stay angry and bitter towards all whites. If I go to a cajun restaurant, I will order the blackened fish on purpose so I can scream how the restaurant is a racist establishment so I can leave hungry and mad. I think black ice is a racist designation for ice, so I am mad at the weather person for making racist comments. This is how incredibly stupid some people are. This level of stupidity must be unprecedented in modern times. Or perhaps it is not but the advent of so many ways to communicate has allowed the cray cray that was once hidden at home to get out into the open.
There you go. There's your proof.

The people I know, are working their butt off at a job. One works for the IT department of a Fortune 500 company. The other is head cook at a high-end hotel chain. The other is getting his master in business management.

You want to know they are doing with their lives? Working and providing for their families, and they are all married, and all have kids, and all are staying with their families.

You want to know what they are not doing? Screaming and yelling about racism, and spewing hatred and insults on a forum like this.

They are not racists, and I know they are not racists, because they don't talk like you, and they are friends with me.

You.... ARE. Period.

LOL!

And when it comes to racism, I see a lot of white people with passive-aggressive personalities trying to reduce PoC to objects of their own comfort.

So understand this then shut the fuck up. This section is about race and racism. Until your punk ass can take the same time and energy to say the same things tp the whites here who have posted thousands of racist posts in threads. posts that declare how whites as a race are superior, which is real definition of racism, not the shit you made up, then don't say a mother fucking word to me.

You don't have any black friends bitch. I've heard that one too.

I don't know who you think you are.... but your not anything to me. You are a joke.

You don't get to tell me when I talk, or when I don't. You don't get to tell me who my friends are. You are nothing, but proof of exactly what all of us think about you. That's what you are.

You are proof of your own lack of integrity. That is ALL that you are.

Nothing else. Nothing. So understand that. Then stop wasting the time of people better than you, and get off this forum.

As for me... You are not going to waste even a minute more of my time. You are ignored sir. Ignored. I'll never see you, or your worthless racists posts ever again. Good night.

I keep getting told how white racism is a thing of the past. But I see no poof of it. A bunch of people repeating a claim over and over again is not proof. Information from THIS DECADE shows it's not a thing of the past. But I'm going to give the white racists here a chance to prove their claim. All they need to do is:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Your feelings and opinions are not satisfactory. Peer reviewed evidence must be presented detailing the end of white racism in America.
:206::206::206:

My crystal ball says you are an overweight, black, lesbian. Hence you can piss and moan about EVERYTHING!

tumblr_mzb3q3LAgK1qgdo0mo1_1280.png

White racism, a thing of the past.
Very true. Not to mention n*ggermania, shitskin and reddit, 4chan, twitter, all they do is talk sh*t about black people, trying to prove how stupid blk ppl r and how violent blk ppl r, and THEN they turn round and call us race baiters and race hustlers lol

You can make anything become racist if your mind is set on it, which it is. You and your kind LOOK for racism where it doesnt exist. Pity, you can't just live your life and enjoy it, instead you look for reasons to blame others for your misery
1) No matter how hard I look for it. I should never find it. Because racism should not exist. Right ?
2) But anytime I look for it. I find it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Paul Essien repled to Avery, "Pro black to me means

1) Fighting racism - white supremacy
2) Black empowerment

That is pro black to me.

What is pro black to you ?"

Hello, Paul. I believe Mr. David Carroll and Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr offer their friends, neighbors and followers a accurate description of "Pro-Black or Conscious Black Community minded Americans.

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

"Princella's PAIN - 'Pro-Black' Americans Sexualizing Our Nation's Children"

HOWEVER Paul, before we become mired down in semantics, I will re-ask my original question to you, omitting references to "Pro-black" minded Americans.

Earlier in this thread, Paul Essien wrote, "do you believe racism exists?"

Avery replied to Paul Essien, "Hello, Paul Essien. I adhere to the traditional definition of racism."

n. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

Based on this traditional definition of Racism, I believe over my sixty years of life I've witnessed a fading population of non-black, slow-to-evolve American citizens embracing illogical, ignorant Racist beliefs that in my opinion are demeaning to human intellect.

Sadly, over the past decade I believe I've witnessed a growing population of illogical thinking black or American citizens of African descent spewing venom and HATE at our peaceful, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent...

...as well as blaming everyone under our big beautiful Sun, except themselves, for ignoring and/or perpetuating our Nation's *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS responsible at least THIRTEEN (13) of President and Mrs. Obama's urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests composing VIOLENCE riddled, female demeaning American music art HATEFULLY informing people residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb, that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent, should be viewed as less than human *itches, and denigrated like *hores or "hoes" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect!

OBAMAPROMOTINGHATEVI.jpg

Paul, I look forward to reading your thoughts or concerns about a population of apparent illogical thinking black or African American citizens or their supporters HATEFULLY denigrating our peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent simply wanting to enjoy, IN THEIR OWN WAY, the several decades of life most all of us look forward to experiencing.

Peace.

Hello, Paul. I believe Mr. David Carroll and Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr offer their friends, neighbors and followers a accurate description of "Pro-Black or Conscious Black Community minded Americans.

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

I'm not talking to David Carroll. Nor am I talking to P.Clark. So why are referring to someone that is not even here ?

I'm talking to you.

I'm not talking to David Carroll. Nor am I talking to P.Clark. So why are referring to someone that is not even here ?

I'm talking to you.

Hello again, Paul Essien. Your refusal to answer a simple question about our apparent HATEFUL, illogical thinking, slow-to-evolve "Pro Black American neighbors tells me Mr. Carroll is addressing YOU in many of his broadcasts, including this David Carroll Masterpiece:

Paul, I want to thank you for offering me an opportunity to demonstrate how some USM members are incapable of intelligently, as well as cogently discussing social and MENTAL HEALTH issues affecting far too many of our fellow black or American citizens of African descent.

"How black Women sabotage their sons"
- Polaris Law

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Polaris Law

reddit: the front page of the internet

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

'Pro Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr David Carroll
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #Parenting, #ACEs, #ChildAbuse, #MedicalDisease, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildMaltreatment, #MentalHealth, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

Peace.

My crystal ball says you are an overweight, black, lesbian. Hence you can piss and moan about EVERYTHING!

Your crystal ball is broke. I posted the avatar because it was the only one I could find supporting Heather Heyer. I'm a man, 57 years old in excellent shape. .

But I can change that.

From what I see it's bitch made white piussies like you doing the pissing and moaning.

I'm talking to you.

Hello again, Paul Essien. Your refusal to answer a simple question about our apparent HATEFUL, illogical thinking, slow-to-evolve "Pro Black American neighbors tells me Mr. Carroll is addressing YOU in many of his broadcasts, including this David Carroll Masterpiece:

Paul, I want to thank you for offering me an opportunity to demonstrate how some USM members are incapable of intelligently, as well as cogently discussing social and MENTAL HEALTH issues affecting far too many of our fellow black or American citizens of African descent.

- Polaris Law

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Polaris Law

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

'Pro Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr David Carroll
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #Parenting, #ACEs, #ChildAbuse, #MedicalDisease, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildMaltreatment, #MentalHealth, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

Peace.

Avery, .all you are doing is playing into white racism.

David Carroll is just a You tube loudmouth lawn jockey. Yu want to discuss psychology/mental health use professionals.

Can Racism Cause PTSD? Implications for DSM-5

Colorblind Ideology Is a Form of Racism

Psychophysiology in African-American Samples: Howard University Studies

I'm talking to you.

- Polaris Law

___

Peace.

David Carroll is just a You tube loudmouth lawn jockey. Yu want to discuss psychology/mental health use professionals.

Your reparations check wasn't in the mail again today?

I'm talking to you.

- Polaris Law

___

Peace.
I'm not going to respond to people I don't know and who are not here to defend themselves. If I was to respond to every clown running his mouth on youtube. I'd be here all day

What is the point you are making ? That means...... You

Depends on what you mean by racism.

If you mean that no single individual dislikes or hates someone of a different race...... then not only will that never end, but it never well. It is impossible to control thoughts. It's not even morally right for you to try and force people to think the way you do.

So that's never going away.

But as far as laws that discriminate based on race, I don't know of any laws left on the books anywhere in the US, that are race based.

Additionally, who said that it was the anyone's job to " when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through"?

No, disagree. There is not a single person alive today, who is wealthy because of slavery. Nor is there any person alive today, who is owed money from being a slave.

The fact you suck air, doesn't not entitle to repayment for wrongs not done to you, but people who have done no wrong.

And by the way..... Asians in this country are the highest paid ethnic group in the country. Asian routinely out earn white Americans.

Why would I have to provide any answer to Asian racism, when they are doing better in this country, than I am?

In fact, Hispanics are doing better than Blacks, and Blacks are routinely more educated than Hispanics, which again suggests it's not education, but rather morals, and life choices.

All of these things prove that American is not a racists country. If you can come here, and are willing to work, and live right... you can do well in the US.

Bullshit. I've heard this silly a argument a million times. It has no merit. You're paying Native Americans for things you did not do. Asians? What are Asians? The Japanese who got reparations? Hispanics are doing bee than blacks?

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it and solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

“Eliminating disparities in homeownership rates and returns would substantially reduce the racial wealth gap. While 73 percent of white households owned their own homes in 2011, only 47 percent of Latinos and 45 percent of Blacks were homeowners. In addition, Black and Latino homeowners saw less return in wealth on their investment in homeownership: for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Black households as a result of homeownership, median white households accrue $1.34; meanwhile for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Latino households as a result of homeownership, median white households accrue $1.54.”

“If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in homeownership rates, so that Blacks and Latinos were as likely as white households to own their homes, median Black wealth would grow $32,113 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 31 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $29,213 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 28 percent.”

“If public policy successfully equalized the return on homeownership, so that Blacks and Latinos saw the same financial gains as whites as a result of being homeowners, median Black wealth would grow $17,113 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 16 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $41,652 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 41 percent.”

“Eliminating disparities in college graduation and the return on a college degree would have a modest direct impact on the racial wealth gap. In 2011, 34 percent of whites had completed four-year college degrees compared to just 20 percent of Blacks and 13 percent of Latinos. In addition, Black and Latino college graduates saw a lower return on their degrees than white graduates: for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Black households associated with a college degree, median white households accrue $11.49. Meanwhile for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Latino households associated with a college degree, median white households accrue $13.33.”

If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in college graduation rates, median Black wealth would grow $1,313 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 1 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $3,528 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 3 percent. “

If public policy successfully equalized the return to college graduation, median Black wealth would grow $10,786 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 10 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $5,878 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 6 percent.”

Eliminating disparities in income—and even more so, the wealth return on income—would substantially reduce the racial wealth gap. Yet in 2011, the median white household had an income of $50,400 a year compared to just $32,028 for Blacks and $36,840 for Latinos. Black and Latino households also see less of a return than white households on the income they earn: for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Black households associated with a higher income, median white households accrue $4.06. Meanwhile, for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Latino households associated with higher income, median white households accrue $5.37.”

If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in income, median Black wealth would grow $11,488 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 11 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $8,765 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 9 percent.”

If public policy successfully equalized the return to income, so that each additional dollar of income going to Black and Latino households was converted to wealth at the same rate as white households, median Black wealth would grow $44,963 and median Latino wealth would grow $51,552. This would shrink the wealth gap with white households by 43 and 50 percent respectively.”

You people are such crap.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

"leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change"

So now you WANT racial laws? That makes YOU the racists bigot.

“Eliminating disparities in homeownership rates and returns would substantially reduce the racial wealth gap. While 73 percent of white households owned their own homes in 2011, only 47 percent of Latinos and 45 percent of Blacks were homeowners. In addition, Black and Latino homeowners saw less return in wealth on their investment in homeownership: for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Black households as a result of homeownership, median white households accrue $1.34; meanwhile for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Latino households as a result of homeownership, median white households accrue $1.54.”

Why do you think that is? Why do you think black home owners get less of a return on their investment than white?

I'll give you 3 chances to figure it out. I know the answer already, but you'll just come up with excuses.

Bottom line..... you make choices. Those choices have consequences. You don't like those consequences, but that's on you. Period.

I don't think housing policy of the past 100 years is an excuse. You're out of your league here junior.

.Race based public policy created these conditions dipshit. .

I'm talking to you.

- Polaris Law

___

Peace.

Your reparations check wasn't in the mail again today?

So?

In the early 80s I discovered significant numbers of my American neighbors asserted I am a Racist American citizen when I became a rookie cop assigned to serve the Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where young Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" WH guest and friend Shawn "Jay Z" Carter peddled life sapping drugs to their depressed neighbors, regardless of their self-harming neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition. #AfeniShakur #ToyaGraham #GloriaDarden #FreddieGray

Sadly, during this period of American societal and human evolution I learned significant numbers of my FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS adamantly believed, and often LOUDLY asserted I was a racist American citizen for simply wearing a blue uniform and walking along any one of Bedford Stuyvesant's residential streets.

The same RESIDENTIAL neighborhood streets where I, as well as many of my peaceful American neighbors and their children would regularly deal with emotional stresses, as well as FEARS for our personal, family's, neighbor's or co-worker's SAFETY, while counting the number of nearby or distant GUNSHOTS echoing through the community. #MurderedAmericanChildren, #JamylaBolden #LaylahPeterson #BillThao #DeEarlvionWhitley, #AyannaAllen, #JaQuailMansaw, #PaytonBenson, #TianaRicks, (not an inclusive list)

After a while I got used to the illogical, hateful name calling.

Though I'm not sure I will ever get over REGULARLY witnessing the VIOLENCE as well as SU!CIDAL, HOMIC!DAL people and community harming behaviors 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and his admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking friend "Biggie Smalls" proudly rap/speak about personally engaging in, or witnessing their emotionally ill friends and fellow GANG members engaging in. (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

obamacartermackmilli.jpg

2fdSHAWNCARTERCHRISTOPH.jpg

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS
, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs intentionally causing widespread community FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing black or African American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

Recognize Prevent Child Abuse

In my opinion, the Americans appearing in these disturbing recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

I'm am certain RACISM is not responsible for black or African American moms failing their children, community and Nation.

Though I'd love to see someone offer facts trying to convince me Racism is behind criminal and abusive Kendrick's upbringing.

713kendricklamarpopocap.jpg

7ffkendricklamarpopocap.jpg

2bfkendricklamarmtv.jpg

#MurderedAmericanChildren, #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #LaylahPeterson #BillThao #DeEarlvionWhitley, #AyannaAllen, #JaQuailMansaw, #PaytonBenson, #TianaRicks, #KingstonFrazier, #RamiyaReed, #AvaCastillo, #FredrickaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AutumnPasquale, #TrinityGay, #ArshellDennisIII, (not an inclusive list)

Peace.

AveryJarhman

The goal of white supremacist is to get the people who they practice it on to believe their B.S. That means to get black people to believe it. It's basically running game on someone. So that's why you when you talk about racism. White supremacists always want to switch the debate to "What's wrong with black people"

And if they can get a black person to say this ? That's gold because if your black person (Or non white person) and you rant about black single mothers, black crime, chicago. White supremacists will give them front seat and after go round the back laughing

So blacks who pretty much agree with white supremacists will have a much easier time getting on television and radio than those who don't. So even though you see may see black faces on television, it is still pretty much the World According to White People.

All you're trying to do is move the debate from what whites do, to what you think black do. At one level you're just trying to change the subject. But at a another level it is also a moral argument, directed not at blacks but at whites.

Whites know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed. Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses.

Making up excuses is way easier.

If you can blame blacks, then you have no reason to feel guilt. You can still see whites as good people. Case closed!

As DGS49, indeed when the actual reasons for disparities are uncovered non-Whites use ad hominems, and "racism" is indeed an ad hominem in and of itself. Every living creature selects its associates because they are similar to themselves. It is when public policies are put in place that favor unqualified non-Whites simply because they are non-White that qualified White people obviously resent and rightfully so. As Thomas Sowell describes in The Vision of the Annointed, government, colleges, corporations, hollywood, etc. have caused divisions in the country by repeatedly forcing anti-White policies onto society. As DGS49 indicated, public policy has no impact on the DNA of an individual. That doesn't change. Notice in Europe, the savages from the middle east do not adapt, they bring their primitive, violent characteristics with them.
IM2 and others think that because blacks were forbidden to have privileges that whites had in the PAST, that whites need to feel the same oppression to make it even. His mindset is a bit or a lot skewed

No bitch, that's not what I think.
Yes bitch, it is

Hello again, Paul. Earlier you asked, "do you believe racism exists?"

Yes, there is no denying a fading population of slow-to-evolve Americans continue embracing ignorant racist beliefs I believe are demeaning to human intellect. Sad for them!

Paul, can we chat about some possible reasons why some white folks lack respect for their black neighbors?

In your opinion, is Racism or the concept of "White Supremacy" responsible for causing Baltimore Mom of The Year Ms. Toya Graham, at the age of eighteen-years-old, to begin irresponsibly building a family of SIX American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a traumatic, potentially life scarring FATHERLESS childhood upbringing fraught with pain, struggles, torment, uncertainty, frustration, FEAR, demeaning government handouts, resentment, depression, sorrow, sadness, disappointment and hardships? :Childhood Trauma!:

Do you believe Baltimore Mom of The Year Ms. Toya Graham was acting in the best interest of her SIX children’s emotional well-being and physical health when she made the CHOICE to INTENTIONALLY introduce SIX American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens to an emotionally abusive, potentially life scarring childhood fraught Pain, Hardships, Struggles and Demeaning Government Handouts…even after growing up witnessing other families and children in her community experiencing the same UNHEALTHY, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing? :mental illness?:

Paul, with all respect, in the attached image of Ms. Graham and her son, I am suggesting Ms. Graham is emotionally ill because she grew up witnessing other families and children in her community experience an abusive childhood fraught Pain, Hardships and Struggles...and then made the CHOICE to introduce her own SIX kids to the same abusive, traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood she witnessed other families experience.

Paul, do you believe Racism or the concept of "White Supremacy" is responsible for Ms. Graham's APPARENT inability to embrace a mom's natural MATERNAL instinct to protect her child or children from harm?

Is Racism or the concept of "White Supremacy" responsible for causing a specific population of American teen and adult moms to experience some type of emotional or mental illness impeding or preventing them from embracing a mom's innate, natural maternal urge to protect hers, as well as any child from experiencing potentially life scarring emotional harm?

Paul, is Racism or the concept of "White Supremacy" responsible for a specific population of American teen and adult moms failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors?

Respectfully, the specific population of American females I am referring to are the black or American girls, women and moms of African descent who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

Frankly, I believe Ms. Graham is one of a large population of SELFISH, immature, apathetic American moms owing Reparations to her neighbors, community and Nation for accepting government/neighbor funded assistance to raise and nurture her kids, and then failing to raise a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adults citizen caring about their own well being, as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, or less fortunate neighbors.

"American Men Discuss SYSTEMIC Black Child Abuse"

Paul, in the 80s-90s I was an overworked uniform cop, robbery and death investigator serving *young* 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn Jay Z Carter's and Christopher Biggie Smalls Wallace's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods, where regularly I witnessed the infancy of America's current National HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/dffSHAWNCARTERCHRISTOPH.jpg

As a result of my life experiences, currently I am focused on finding SOLUTIONS for improving the Quality of Life for black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent, WHO THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are irresponsibly introduced to a potentially life scarring child and teen upbringing depriving them of experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood that all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of human childhood development.

Paul, PLEASE search 'Oprah Winfrey 60 Minutes Treating Childhood Trauma' to learn why 'Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey is willing to dance on table tops, for the purpose of bringing attention to medical knowledge she believes is a "game changer."

Peace.

THUGLIFEBaltimoreMom.jpg

Pictured: An American DOMESTIC TERRORIST, also known as Ms. Toya Graham’s APPARENT depressed, emotionally ill, suic!dal/hom!cidal thinking 15-year-old son (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) who joined significant numbers of his APPARENT emotionally ill young teen classmates in attempting to cause grave bodily harm or death to police officers attempting to protect Ms. Graham’s peaceful neighbors from being emotionally and/or physically harmed (or worse) by emotionally ill teens and adults.

In this image Baltimore mom Toya Graham's apparent depressed, emotionally ill teen son smokes 'something' as he handles a firearm readily capable of causing death to Americans kids much like the late #MurderedAmericanChildren, #JamylaBolden #LaylahPeterson #BillThao #DeEarlvionWhitley, #AyannaAllen, #JaQuailMansaw, #PaytonBenson, #TianaRicks, to name a FEW American children needlessly killed while minding their own business INSIDE or nearby their own homes!!!

THUGLIFEMichaelSingl.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back