If white racism is a thing of the past.....

All of IM2's threads can be summed up into one sentence.

"White people are racist because they don't want to give me Free stuff". .... :cool:
How you figure?

And how is this statement addressing the OP?

Do you get paid to troll?

Racism is an ideology and a system.

As an ideology - Racism is the belief that a particular race is (or certain races are) superior or inferior to another race or races.

As a system - Racism is a system of inequality based on race.

We are in a global system of racism white supremacy and that is a global system of people who classify themselves as white who are dedicated to abusing everyone in the known universe whom they classify as not white. Black people carry the most melanin so are the biggest threat to whites biologically. So the abuse and domination of black people will be the hardest.
Something tells me that MikeK won't be satisfied w/this.

Let me see, as I read on, if I'm correct.

So you are not talking about white, black learned hate behavior ? No one is born with hate in your heart?
They see the ones they love hurt and abused... they learn to hate from that...

Same as what I saw after my dad died from a drunk driver..

racist drunk assholes kicking the shit out of my mom, she died by one of them. 1976 I was an orphan... by the hands of a drunk racist.

I learned how not to be the wimp .. I turned that into strength...

Now I will say that some black people were oppressed by what they witnessed... some climbed out of hell to get ahead, some died. had to sleep with the dogs so the artist can get ahead.

I will say that being white was easier to turn that into strength.

This is all learned behavior IM2
If you are seriously trying to compare your PERSONAL tragedy as a white man to the SYSTEMATIC plight of black oppression, then I'm afraid you've lost your cotton-pickin' mind.

Respectfully.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Then I must ask if your concept of racism refers only to those who believe their race is totally superior to another race, or does it apply to those who believe that only certain aspects of their race is superior (or inferior) to those of other races?

For example, I believe Asians are intellectually superior to Caucasians and Negroes, Caucasians are intellectually superior to Negroes, and Negroes are physically superior to Asians and Caucasians.

Does that qualify me as a racist in your view?

I don't understand what you mean by "a system of inequality." Do you mean something which has been planned and deliberately executed? Or something which occurs systematically but as the result of certain natural influences?

Then what is this "White supremacy" so many Black people are constantly complaining about?

How did I know that the clear definition provided would not be enough for MikeK?

Next he'll be asking what do you mean by "is?"

Each person claiming "racism" must provide at least some examples of things they were prevented from doing, or were forced to do because of another person's animus, based solely on race. There are more poor white people than poor black people. More fatherless white people than fatherless black people, so these factors, by themselves have nothing to do with race.

Were you prevented by racists from being a good, conscientious student? We're you forced to father or bear children while unmarried? Prevented from seeking employment, or working? We're you rejected from a school or a job because of your race?

If you feel picked on because your parents were poor? Fuck you, so we're mine. No one in your family went to college? Me neither. No connections or political friends? Me too. Has nothing to do with race.

Prove that you are truly disadvantaged.
Can't prove racism ended, so decided to move the goal post and go for this bogus claptrap huh?

Yeah...I get it.

I keep getting told how white racism is a thing of the past. But I see no poof of it. A bunch of people repeating a claim over and over again is not proof. Information from THIS DECADE shows it's not a thing of the past. But I'm going to give the white racists here a chance to prove their claim. All they need to do is:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Your feelings and opinions are not satisfactory. Peer reviewed evidence must be presented detailing the end of white racism in America.
White Racism? You mean there is black Racism?

I keep getting told how white racism is a thing of the past. But I see no poof of it. A bunch of people repeating a claim over and over again is not proof. Information from THIS DECADE shows it's not a thing of the past. But I'm going to give the white racists here a chance to prove their claim. All they need to do is:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Your feelings and opinions are not satisfactory. Peer reviewed evidence must be presented detailing the end of white racism in America.
Ok, that seems fair and balanced on the surface. Prove, for instance that "Racism" exists, and PROVE rationally that whites NOW in the present profited from slavery...Proof is in the pudding. I want irrefutable Poof, not rhetoric. Talk is cheap. This is all bulsh*t.

You can make anything become racist if your mind is set on it, which it is. You and your kind LOOK for racism where it doesnt exist. Pity, you can't just live your life and enjoy it, instead you look for reasons to blame others for your misery
How is "his misery" manifested, as far as your brain can identify?

• Thanks
IM2 and others think that because blacks were forbidden to have privileges that whites had in the PAST, that whites need to feel the same oppression to make it even. His mindset is a bit or a lot skewed
Liar, can you point out where he expresses the need for white oppression?

Just provide ONE post of his expressing this, that would suffice.

Thanks.

• Thanks
We have people running around telling us black folks that we are always looking for racism. Now think about this for a minute. Blacks who want to get rid of racism are spending all their days going around looking for racism so we can stay upset, mad and stressed out. How stupid is that? There are some whites who have told me that I wake up only to go looking for racism. This kind of thinking strains the definition of sanity. So I wake up every morning, drink my coffee, then leave home to begin my daily search for a reason to be miserable, unhappy and angry. It is enough to make a person commit an act of violence when some whites, or stupid nonwhites dare speak this foolishness.

I would rather pass by the amusement park just to go find that Klan rally. I would rather sell my ticket to a pro football game to go find a Richard Spencer seminar. I would rather by pass on a date with a beautiful woman to go watch a Jared Taylor lecture. If I have a job, I will clock in and spend my day looking for examples of ways to be insulted by race so I can spend all day long mad and miserable. I’m accusing the company of racism because they give me pencils with black lead, or provide black pens to write with. If I am having a conversation with someone white I just can’t wait to hear them say something racist, so I can have hurt feelings and anger that I must hold inside of me for the rest of the day until I can get home. When I watch TV, instead of being entertained I watch TV only to look for examples of racism so I can stay angry and bitter towards all whites. If I go to a cajun restaurant, I will order the blackened fish on purpose so I can scream how the restaurant is a racist establishment so I can leave hungry and mad. I think black ice is a racist designation for ice, so I am mad at the weather person for making racist comments. This is how incredibly stupid some people are. This level of stupidity must be unprecedented in modern times. Or perhaps it is not but the advent of so many ways to communicate has allowed the cray cray that was once hidden at home to get out into the open.
This is the mental masturbation far too many whites today engage in to enjoy their white privilege without a care in the world.

Insanity is too mild a description for this phenomenon.

I lived with blacks, and they have earned that sorry reputation as criminals. Blacks have been here a few hundred years. I have also lived with Vietnamese that have their struggles, they managed get by without hedging white western racism and they thrived for the most part. Blacks, it's always that same old excuse. Get over it, already.

Ok, that seems fair and balanced on the surface. Prove, for instance that "Racism" exists, and PROVE rationally that whites NOW in the present profited from slavery...Proof is in the pudding. I want irrefutable Poof, not rhetoric. Talk is cheap. This is all bulsh*t.

LOL! Prove when white racism ended first.

I lived with blacks, and they have earned that sorry reputation as criminals. Blacks have been here a few hundred years. I have also lived with Vietnamese that have their struggles, they managed get by without hedging white western racism and they thrived for the most part. Blacks, it's always that same old excuse. Get over it, already.
Why don't you go tell the Jews to stop crying, whining and bitching about the measly Holocaust bigot.

And you really think you are making sense? You call us animals considering all the crap whites have done? How many millions of whites suffer from the mental disorder you have?

So you are not talking about white, black learned hate behavior ? No one is born with hate in your heart?

racist drunk assholes kicking the shit out of my mom, she died by one of them. 1976 I was an orphan... by the hands of a drunk racist.

Now I will say that some black people were oppressed by what they witnessed... some climbed out of hell to get ahead, some died. had to sleep with the dogs so the artist can get ahead.

If you are seriously trying to compare your PERSONAL tragedy as a white man to the SYSTEMATIC plight of black oppression, then I'm afraid you've lost your cotton-pickin' mind.

Respectfully.

well yes I am... I was a 19 year old female orphan who had to have the mindset of no one owes me anything...I worked 3 jobs putting myself through college..
I was one paycheck from living on the streets..but I pulled my ass out of there..so what is the difference?

Now mind you my sister had a black child, I have 2 great nephews, and 1 great niece..black.

I see the looks that they get...I also got the looks with cancer and my hair grew back like a dyke, and this women in line used her hate stare in line..People judge you by the way you look..tell me then what is the difference..

my mother died by a racist, I was an orphan , the cops didn't protect us... It is what in the mindset of laying on the couch with the world owes me ...Or taking that bad stuff in your life and turning it around...full steam ahead. not much difference.

Last edited:
Why don't you go tell the Jews to stop crying, whining and bitching about the measly Holocaust bigot.

She can't because she's dumb.

Respectfully.

well yes I am... I was a 19 year old female orphan who had to have the mindset of no one owes me anything...I worked 3 jobs putting myself through college..
I was one paycheck from living on the streets..but I pulled my ass out of there..so what is the difference?

Now mind you my sister had a black child, I have 2 great nephews, and 1 great niece..black.

I see the looks that they get...I also got the looks with cancer and my hair grew back like a dyke, and this women in line used her hate stare in line..People judge you by the way you look..tell me then what is the difference..

my mother died by a racist, I was an orphan , the cops didn't protect us... It is what in the mindset of laying on the couch with the world owes me ...Or taking that bad stuff in your life and turning it around...full steam ahead. not much difference.

But you can't. Thar's the point. It gets old trying to explain policies, laws and history to people who only want make excuses to deny the facts/.. You need to go back and re learn these things before you try arguing how things are equivalent. Every other group that has been wronged by this government has received reparations. Had that not happened no one would be asking. But when blacks ask we have to get all these lectures from everyone about we worked and how we had the mindset of no one owes me. Fuck that. I worked from age 9 for 43 years, so I don't need that lecture. Japanese people are in here telling us how we aren't owed and how we are just waiting for whites to give us something after whites gave their asses reparations. This is getting out of hand. There are things you don't know that maybe you should before you try making these kinds of comparisons.

Respectfully.

But you can't. Thar's the point. It gets old trying to explain policies, laws and history to people who only want make excuses to deny the facts/.. You need to go back and re learn these things before you try arguing how things are equivalent. Every other group that has been wronged by this government has received reparations. Had that not happened no one would be asking. But when blacks ask we have to get all these lectures from everyone about we worked and how we had the mindset of no one owes me. Fuck that. I worked from age 9 for 43 years, so I don't need that lecture. Japanese people are in here telling us how we aren't owed and how we are just waiting for whites to give us something after whites gave their asses reparations. This is getting out of hand. There are things you don't know that maybe you should before you try making these kinds of comparisons.

Normally someone who isn't educated on the brain and addiction recovery would not disagree with you..

But... I am a counselor who helped pregnant woman get off the streets , God gave them hope, they got their GED's , clean and sober and many went on to have a sober baby.

Do you think it mattered who they blamed addiction on..? We teach them to take responsibility, while you are sitting here giving all of them an excuse to continue pointing the finger and I promise you the excuse makers usually go out and use again..

God doesn't see the color of your skin, and judge you on how you look.

When you get brain cancer and take a CT scan , it doesn't say I am black or white.... It says cancer. and fight your ass off. in both of those situations it is your attitude and mindset that is going to fight for you..giving anyone a reason to not fight the brains will find a way to make an excuse to go use or die..

Now the place I worked at didn't see your skin or brain , but the world does.. So how do you get past that? You find peace with your situation and in my beliefs you give it to God because it is out of your control..

We can not sit back and control what happened to us, and it sucks.. but you have to find peace with it.

Forum List

Back