If white racism is a thing of the past.....

Hello again, Paul. Earlier you asked, "do you believe racism exists?"
Yes I did.
Yes, there is no denying a fading population of slow-to-evolve Americans continue embracing ignorant racist beliefs I believe are demeaning to human intellect. Sad for them!
Let's stop right here. In fact this point is key really because when we are talking about racism often black and white people are not talking about the same thing.

To you, it seems that racism is seen mostly as individual as having ignorant beliefs such as saying of a prejudicial remarks.

Yeah, it's that too.

But for most black people racism is the pattern and practice of policies and social institutions, which have the effect of perpetuating deeply embedded structural inequalities between people on the basis of race. It is the experience of systematized discrimination in housing, employment, schools or the justice system. It is the knowledge that one’s entire group is under suspicion, at risk of being treated negatively because of stereotypes held by persons with the power to act on the basis of those beliefs.

To blacks racism is systemic. To whites, it's purely personal.

So even before we start we can't agree on what racism is. Right ?
Paul, can we chat about some possible reasons why some white folks lack respect for their black neighbors?
Well we can't really continue because we have not agreed on what racism is. Frankly I don't care what whites or non-black people think of black people or whatever respect they may or may not have for black people. I only care about what they do.
Do you believe Baltimore Mom of The Year Ms. Toya Graham was acting in the best interest of her SIX children’s emotional well-being and physical health when she made the CHOICE to INTENTIONALLY introduce SIX American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens to an emotionally abusive, potentially life scarring childhood fraught Pain, Hardships, Struggles and Demeaning Government Handouts…even after growing up witnessing other families and children in her community experiencing the same UNHEALTHY, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing? :mental illness?:
Dude. I could get links to many white people who do fucked up sh*t

white4_zpszw6oegwl.png

white2_zpscsbxt6lz.png

white3_zpsguvj6kln.png

What's your point ? There is not a country on the planet you can name were you won't have no-one doing fked up shit.

The problem your racism comes in the fact that you race it when it's black.

After all, if your negative experiences with black parents “prove” that blacks are bad parents, then by definition, anyone who had had good experiences with black parents would be able to say that all blacks are good parents: an argument every bit as silly, but just as logical, given your logic

Hello, Paul, Is the SYSTEMIC or INSTITUTIONAL RACISM you believe is impeding our black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing equality...

...responsible for Ms. Toya Graham making the CHOICE to INTENTIONALLY introduce SIX American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens to an emotionally abusive, potentially life scarring childhood fraught Pain, Hardships, Struggles and Demeaning Government Handouts…even after growing up witnessing other families and children in her community experiencing the same UNHEALTHY, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing?

MichaelSingletonToya.jpg

Peace.

How House of Horrors Siblings Are Enjoying Life After Alleged Captivity and ‘Just Want to Move On’

How House of Horrors Siblings Are Enjoying Life After Alleged Captivity and ‘Just Want to Move On’

How about these kids born into a world of torture?
blacks are the ones who have a bigger culture problem:
commit crimes at much higher rates--graduate school at lower rates
undeniable their culture is much worse

Hello, Paul, Is the SYSTEMIC or INSTITUTIONAL RACISM you believe is impeding our black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing equality
Please. Stop acting stupid. OK ? Just stop it.

Explaining racism to whites is like explaining Facebook to Mark Zuckerberg. They know. Stop with this naive "Does racism exist ?" You can't run this skin game for 400 years on ppl on people and be naive.

Hello, Paul. Is this how our conversation ends, with name calling and you ignoring every question I asked you?

Recently Mr. Oshay Duke Jackson, a prolific YT broadcaster and admin for negromanosphere.com, asked YT broadcaster MisanthropikOne for his thoughts about people engaging in name calling.

Paul, in his reply MisanthropikOne clearly described you, as well as untold numbers of hateful, illogical thinking "Pro Black" minded Americans much like you. The same hateful 'Pro Black " Americans hating on and threatening Kanye for simply sharing his opinion.

The same apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent!

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or African American friends, neighbors and co-workers.

Paul, the same apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens LOUDLY, as well as actively attempting to IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from enjoying their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness!

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

TommySotomayorDrNadi.png

TommySotomayorCOONSE.jpg

"Why Is Tommy Sotomayor Reviled As A C^^N"

Peace.​
Look. I am not going to buy into your frame.

That is you just pluck out a load of randoms from youtube who you agree with and then expect me to respond to it.

Dude. There are ppl on YouTube who believe is flat (flat earth society) and who believe the Uk royal family are shape shifting lizards (Google it if you think I'm lying)

The internet has given everyone some voice. There are all sorts of attention seeking wackos on line making videos

Now if you want come with your views instead of a "look. He's blk n he said blk ppl are messed up. It can't be racist' then we can talk.

IM2 and others think that because blacks were forbidden to have privileges that whites had in the PAST, that whites need to feel the same oppression to make it even. His mindset is a bit or a lot skewed
Liar, can you point out where he expresses the need for white oppression?

Just provide ONE post of his expressing this, that would suffice.

Thanks.
Look at any of his post to white people. He constantly berates whites for every ailment or misfortune experienced by blacks. He also agreed with another post that killing whites in africa is ok since blacks in africa were killed by whites IN THE PAST

You can make anything become racist if your mind is set on it, which it is. You and your kind LOOK for racism where it doesnt exist. Pity, you can't just live your life and enjoy it, instead you look for reasons to blame others for your misery
How is "his misery" manifested, as far as your brain can identify?
You can side with him because you are black. His posts are hateful and unnecessary

So you are not talking about white, black learned hate behavior ? No one is born with hate in your heart?
They see the ones they love hurt and abused... they learn to hate from that...

Same as what I saw after my dad died from a drunk driver..

racist drunk assholes kicking the shit out of my mom, she died by one of them. 1976 I was an orphan... by the hands of a drunk racist.

I learned how not to be the wimp .. I turned that into strength...

Now I will say that some black people were oppressed by what they witnessed... some climbed out of hell to get ahead, some died. had to sleep with the dogs so the artist can get ahead.

I will say that being white was easier to turn that into strength.

This is all learned behavior IM2
If you are seriously trying to compare your PERSONAL tragedy as a white man to the SYSTEMATIC plight of black oppression, then I'm afraid you've lost your cotton-pickin' mind.

Respectfully.

well yes I am... I was a 19 year old female orphan who had to have the mindset of no one owes me anything...I worked 3 jobs putting myself through college..
I was one paycheck from living on the streets..but I pulled my ass out of there..so what is the difference?

Now mind you my sister had a black child, I have 2 great nephews, and 1 great niece..black.

I see the looks that they get...I also got the looks with cancer and my hair grew back like a dyke, and this women in line used her hate stare in line..People judge you by the way you look..tell me then what is the difference..

my mother died by a racist, I was an orphan , the cops didn't protect us... It is what in the mindset of laying on the couch with the world owes me ...Or taking that bad stuff in your life and turning it around...full steam ahead. not much difference.

But you can't. Thar's the point. It gets old trying to explain policies, laws and history to people who only want make excuses to deny the facts/.. You need to go back and re learn these things before you try arguing how things are equivalent. Every other group that has been wronged by this government has received reparations. Had that not happened no one would be asking. But when blacks ask we have to get all these lectures from everyone about we worked and how we had the mindset of no one owes me. Fuck that. I worked from age 9 for 43 years, so I don't need that lecture. Japanese people are in here telling us how we aren't owed and how we are just waiting for whites to give us something after whites gave their asses reparations. This is getting out of hand. There are things you don't know that maybe you should before you try making these kinds of comparisons.

Normally someone who isn't educated on the brain and addiction recovery would not disagree with you..

But... I am a counselor who helped pregnant woman get off the streets , God gave them hope, they got their GED's , clean and sober and many went on to have a sober baby.

Do you think it mattered who they blamed addiction on..? We teach them to take responsibility, while you are sitting here giving all of them an excuse to continue pointing the finger and I promise you the excuse makers usually go out and use again..

God doesn't see the color of your skin, and judge you on how you look.

When you get brain cancer and take a CT scan , it doesn't say I am black or white.... It says cancer. and fight your ass off. in both of those situations it is your attitude and mindset that is going to fight for you..giving anyone a reason to not fight the brains will find a way to make an excuse to go use or die..

Now the place I worked at didn't see your skin or brain , but the world does.. So how do you get past that? You find peace with your situation and in my beliefs you give it to God because it is out of your control..

We can not sit back and control what happened to us, and it sucks.. but you have to find peace with it.

I appreciate what you do for people in need. I've done work with such people, We all teach the same thing. But you are not talking about public policy. Public policy is something that can be controlled. Public policy is something that can determine the outcomes of peoples lives. If your public policy is racist, which for the most part American public policy has been, it creates some of the very problems you address on your job. These racists won't discuss public policy with the exception of some distorted version of AA that doesn't exist. They can't because it destroys their racist argument of natural white supremacy. Public policy can be controlled and we can create the positive outcomes we seek through public policy.
What public policy today is racist?

I keep getting told how white racism is a thing of the past. But I see no poof of it. A bunch of people repeating a claim over and over again is not proof. Information from THIS DECADE shows it's not a thing of the past. But I'm going to give the white racists here a chance to prove their claim. All they need to do is:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Your feelings and opinions are not satisfactory. Peer reviewed evidence must be presented detailing the end of white racism in America.

I am a 48 yr old white man and can testify that racism is probably worse now than when I was a child. The “millennials” that are white think that racism is dead, but they do not have enough experience to see that it is awful. In SC it is quite alive. I worked at a small company that would not let me hire a qualified young man because of his skin tone. So I had to settle with an inferior white candidate. The kids are being taught that racism is over, but I can attest it is anything but that. Thanks for the opportunity to share this. God help us all.

Look at any of his post to white people. He constantly berates whites for every ailment or misfortune experienced by blacks. He also agreed with another post that killing whites in africa is ok since blacks in africa were killed by whites IN THE PAST
Don't tell me to "look".

Present one of such posts.

Notice, I only asked for ONE, just ONE.

You post as if he's the definition of racism, yet you can't seem to present just ONE of such posts.

Why is that?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I keep getting told how white racism is a thing of the past. But I see no poof of it. ...

Me neither. And the racists have only grown more brazen since Trump's election. But they are still a shrinking minority. Don't let it eat you up. The pendulum swings both ways.

White Racism exists just like Black, Asian and Hispanic Racism and it will never end because those like you will see racism even when there is none and believe the only racists in the world are whites.

So as you hit report on me please note I fully admitted some whites are still racist and no it will never end but not all whites are racist and if you believe they are then your opinion is clouded by your bigotry!

I keep getting told how white racism is a thing of the past. But I see no poof of it. A bunch of people repeating a claim over and over again is not proof. Information from THIS DECADE shows it's not a thing of the past. But I'm going to give the white racists here a chance to prove their claim. All they need to do is:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Your feelings and opinions are not satisfactory. Peer reviewed evidence must be presented detailing the end of white racism in America.

The poof is in IM2's feelings.

IM2 as i'm sure you are aware is not her real name - at risk of violating TOS I'm a gonna give you all a clue as to her real name ........ drum rollllllllllllllll .......
warnpeace.jpg

None of those responses are related to the OP. Hence you all have been reported. Furthermore you have provided no evidence that white racism has ended. If you could you would not be trolling thinking that your stupid ass posts have any effect.. Thank you for showing me that white racism has not ended.
Racist is a relative term .... if its Racism by someone such as you IM2. it's called ethnic pride - however if its Ethnic Pride by a caucasian it's known as racism.

The line is drawn however when your ethnic pride leads you to believe you have some right to suppress or discriminate against members of another ethnic group.

So as per the question of the day "Has white Racism Ended" - I would say YES although there are still white racists [and black, red and yellow] there is no real institutionalized discrimination against blacks, in fact they are a somewhat privileged class in many respects.

Don't tell me to "look".

You post as if he's the definition of racism, yet you can't seem to present just ONE of such posts.

Why is that?
yes I would commit genocide to whites in SA. I would rape there women. I would kill there kids in front if them. I would burn there houses down with them inside. I would do all sorts.

You don't debate with a white supremacist. A white supremacist went into Memphis last night n killed three black people in a waffle house. The usually cowardly shit that white supremacist do.

He did not care whether they were good or bad black people and now the police can't find him ?

The white supremacist can find a sharks tooth at the bottom of the ocean. But he can't find a man who is on foot ? Fk outta here.

If that was a black man his whole family would have been arrested n that's only in the unlikely situation that they could not find him in five mins.

Last edited:
Don't tell me to "look".

Why is that?
yes I would commit genocide to whites in SA. I would rape there women. I would kill there kids in front if them. I would burn there houses down with them inside. I would do all sorts.

You don't debate with a white supremacist. A white supremacist went into Memphis last night n killed three black people in a waffle house. The usually cowardly shit that white supremacist do.

He did not care whether they were good or bad black people and now the police can't find him ?

The white supremacist can find a sharks tooth at the bottom of the ocean. But he can't find a man who is on foot ? Fk outta here.

If that was a black man his whole family would have been arrested n that's only in the unlikely situation that they could not find him in five mins.
Im2 saw nothing wrong with this post by paul essien

If you are seriously trying to compare your PERSONAL tragedy as a white man to the SYSTEMATIC plight of black oppression, then I'm afraid you've lost your cotton-pickin' mind.

Respectfully.

well yes I am... I was a 19 year old female orphan who had to have the mindset of no one owes me anything...I worked 3 jobs putting myself through college..
I was one paycheck from living on the streets..but I pulled my ass out of there..so what is the difference?

Now mind you my sister had a black child, I have 2 great nephews, and 1 great niece..black.

I see the looks that they get...I also got the looks with cancer and my hair grew back like a dyke, and this women in line used her hate stare in line..People judge you by the way you look..tell me then what is the difference..

my mother died by a racist, I was an orphan , the cops didn't protect us... It is what in the mindset of laying on the couch with the world owes me ...Or taking that bad stuff in your life and turning it around...full steam ahead. not much difference.

But you can't. Thar's the point. It gets old trying to explain policies, laws and history to people who only want make excuses to deny the facts/.. You need to go back and re learn these things before you try arguing how things are equivalent. Every other group that has been wronged by this government has received reparations. Had that not happened no one would be asking. But when blacks ask we have to get all these lectures from everyone about we worked and how we had the mindset of no one owes me. Fuck that. I worked from age 9 for 43 years, so I don't need that lecture. Japanese people are in here telling us how we aren't owed and how we are just waiting for whites to give us something after whites gave their asses reparations. This is getting out of hand. There are things you don't know that maybe you should before you try making these kinds of comparisons.

Normally someone who isn't educated on the brain and addiction recovery would not disagree with you..

But... I am a counselor who helped pregnant woman get off the streets , God gave them hope, they got their GED's , clean and sober and many went on to have a sober baby.

Do you think it mattered who they blamed addiction on..? We teach them to take responsibility, while you are sitting here giving all of them an excuse to continue pointing the finger and I promise you the excuse makers usually go out and use again..

God doesn't see the color of your skin, and judge you on how you look.

When you get brain cancer and take a CT scan , it doesn't say I am black or white.... It says cancer. and fight your ass off. in both of those situations it is your attitude and mindset that is going to fight for you..giving anyone a reason to not fight the brains will find a way to make an excuse to go use or die..

Now the place I worked at didn't see your skin or brain , but the world does.. So how do you get past that? You find peace with your situation and in my beliefs you give it to God because it is out of your control..

We can not sit back and control what happened to us, and it sucks.. but you have to find peace with it.

I appreciate what you do for people in need. I've done work with such people, We all teach the same thing. But you are not talking about public policy. Public policy is something that can be controlled. Public policy is something that can determine the outcomes of peoples lives. If your public policy is racist, which for the most part American public policy has been, it creates some of the very problems you address on your job. These racists won't discuss public policy with the exception of some distorted version of AA that doesn't exist. They can't because it destroys their racist argument of natural white supremacy. Public policy can be controlled and we can create the positive outcomes we seek through public policy.
What public policy today is racist?

No Molly your racist ass doesn't get ask me any questions until you can do this:

You can side with him because you are black. His posts are hateful and unnecessary
I ask again...

How is his "misery" manifested?

Can you answer the question or not?
Read his posts, i wont cut and paste every negative anti white comment of his, you can look for yourself to see his miserable state of mind

My mind is fine. I 've made no anti white comments. I have made anti racist comments. Are all whites racists Molly? Is hat what you're saying? And why in the fuck does my mind have to be miserable because I don't like white racism? Huh? You are a prime example of the passive aggressive white racist. You're dumb Molly you can't look past the race baited bullshit you get told by conservatives. You are unable to think for yourself.

Forum List

Back